MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
If we are talking facts and not opinion. The answer is Holly without question. She is the only character in the game worthy of being a wife
This is not wrong, the rest of the females in the game are sluts with a high body count.
Except for Ivy, apparently she only fucked Mike.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only chance Holly is lying is if she is actually a virgin and is too shy to admit it to Ivy
Ivy is an intelligent bitch and probably knows how to hide her exploits to avoid problems, not like Lena who is always in evidence, Holly, although she may begin to copy Lena and Ivy's attitudes, she is still the ideal girl for Ian as long as we take Good decisions, if Holly writes a book based on Lena, could it be called 50 Shades of Seymour? :unsure: :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Holly starts the game with a body count of 1
What makes you think so? IIRC when asked she says she hasn't been with anyone in a long while, but not that there was only literally one person ever. Or is that something that pops up on Ian's route?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's not on a whim. The initial version had some weird inconsistences in how the Lena/Holly romantic route and "changed Holly, no romance with Lena" would get mixed. It was pointed out and EK has addressed it, i don't think this is something to complain about.
She did admitted that she writes story as she goes. But what you're saying is if true than that makes sense that she would resolve these inconsistencies. And it is not bad that she does this as game is still in development. But she still touches other routes as well as you see if Lena is couple with Ian, she will not join gym threesome now(Finally less Lena's hypocrite attitude). Also I'm not doing LenaxHolly playthrough as of now so don't know what inconsistencies were in that route. Can you tell me which were those inconsistencies?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What makes you think so? IIRC when asked she says she hasn't been with anyone in a long while, but not that there was only literally one person ever. Or is that something that pops up on Ian's route?
I could of sworn she said it was with one guy.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
She did it mention somewhere that she has only one partner previously(can't recall when exactly I kept on hold IanxHolly route) unless it changed recently.

Reactions: Gato21

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
We all know Ivy's body count is actually 2* (Lena and/or Holly). Off screen action never counts, we all know that.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
We all know Ivy's body count is actually 2* (Lena and/or Holly). Off screen action never counts, we all know that.
I thought Mike was for sure too.

Edit: Derp. Off screen. Sorry, didn't read that part before I posted.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes