Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You're right about the emotes. Wrong about the rest. We went over this before; you've got some weird perception of me. Glad you made a friend. Remind him to take his meds, and if you ever want a tussle we can do it OFT so we don't have the mods after us again.
I aint doing that unless i know im getting banned 100%. Othervise this is more fun to see who crosses the line and gets banned first. I aint got beef maeng, we chill for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Look who's practicing for the Dubai update :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, are you already thinking which slave design would look best on Lena?:unsure::love::love:
I hope your choice is all transparent :love::love:
She will start off in her very expensive black dress.
I also do not like Axel; he uses the phrase "babygirl" which makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She will start off in her very expensive black dress.
I also do not like Axel; he uses the phrase "babygirl" which makes my skin crawl.
Good choice, have you already thought about the accessories? :unsure:
Axel physically is the prototype of any heterosexual woman but when he starts talking you think how Lena could be with a brute like that and fall in love, he is nothing more than a dildo of meat, but material for a relationship I would never see him as an option for Lena or any other girl of the game:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Dubai has 0 % income tax, that's what luring people in who're able to work from anywhere in the world. But I guess perverted Arabs sounds more exciting...
I lived there two years. It is not just the Arabs or even the elite. Even the western expat middle class is whoring at least once at some point, even married dudes. But you need to be there to understand. If you go for a massage, most girls will offer a happy ending for a tip three times the price of the massage, and if you say no they will look at you with contempt, like "he must be a poor white guy, what us he doing in Dubai".

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Yet it not only helped inspire EK into AVN, it actually has a far better story and set of characters than this fetish garbage of a game with no story...

Sorry not sorry for preaching facts.
Yet you keep playing it and bitching and whinging about it like a little bitch.
Do you have Stockholm syndrome or something?
Just go and play the other game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Holy hell, 2 pages full of ignored content from simpletons. Must have struck the right cord.
screenshot3209.png
-Enjoys the burning of a thread-

Anyway... comparing two games to each other when they are both entirely different in many ways is laughable. Each has their own uniqueness and you can't truly compare say BaDiK (College setting/Mystery) to ORS (RL/fetish simulator). They aren't the same.

But getting back on topic and not circle jerking the 'Dubai Sex Slave Theory round 320', which is unlikely to begin with...

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yet you keep playing it and bitching and whinging about it like a little bitch.
Do you have Stockholm syndrome or something?
Just go and play the other game.
His life is on the line.
He is unable to stop, he must feed!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh noes, update wasn't that long ago...Don't tell me we are getting into waifu war territory this soon.
Nah, more like circle jerk the Dubai theory ad nauseam. Waifu war happens when Chapter 12 is completed and whether or not EK threw those who have been waiting for Ian-Ivy a bone or not.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nah, more like circle jerk the Dubai theory ad nauseam. Waifu war happens when Chapter 12 is completed and whether or not EK threw those who have been waiting for Ian-Ivy a bone or not.
Can't believe I am saying this, but I miss the Ed x Lena circle jerk (which was based somewhat in reality), before EK took it out back and shot it. Simpler times.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe I am saying this, but I miss the Ed x Lena circle jerk delusion, before EK took it out back and shot it. Simpler times.
I'm glad she did too. We don't need a rinse-repeat of GGGB... Oh wait... that likely gonna happen with other contents. But atleast we won't see Ed - Lena ever in the near future. Thank fuck for that.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm glad she did too. We don't need a rinse-repeat of GGGB... Oh wait... that likely gonna happen with other contents. But atleast we won't see Ed - Lena ever in the near future. Thank fuck for that.
I just hope she finds her direction: No more rewrites, crossovers, cuts then additions. Most of all, no more pandering! Polls are useful and have there place, but I don't think authors should depend on them to make direct decisions, it should be more of a gauge. Also, not a fan of these shorter updates. Yeah, the are more frequent, but they're so brief. Thankfully, the file size is small.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes