Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure: :D
If I have an ending Ian and Holly (Lena Dubai) they get married and Jeremy is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Holly and it will be her wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside her, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Holly gets pregnant since they will know the joy of being parents
Will Ian's future be polyamory or cuckold poly?:unsure::eek::whistle::love::ROFLMAO:
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure::confused::p:D:oops::alien:(y)(n)o_O:)
If I have an ending Ian and Jeremy(I am assuming this is your alternative path, but guess what? Lena starts a lesbian sex cult in mine, because why not?) they get married and Lena is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Ian and it will be his wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside him, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Ian gets pregnant his butt baby since they will know the joy of being parents :poop::giggle::devilish::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::p:D:eek::oops::mad:(y)(n):sneaky::)
Wahoo Everyone is Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride:

Seriously though, what do you have against periods? They aren't difficult to use.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure::confused::p:D:oops::alien:(and)(n)o_O:)
If I have an ending Ian and Jeremy(I am assuming this is your alternative path, but guess what? Lena starts a lesbian sex cult in mine, because why not?) they get married and Lena is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Ian and it will be his wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside him, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Ian gets pregnant his butt baby since they will know the joy of being parents :poop::giggle::devilish::love::cautious:o_O:rolleyes::p:D:eek::oops::mad:(and)(n):sneaks::)
Wahoo Everyone is Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!:KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride::KappaPride:

Seriously though, what do you have against periods? They aren't difficult to use.
Nothing, but I knew that a vanilla boy like you would be more interested in bothering me than writing something of his own, since if you don't use other people's posts you're boring (n) (n) (n) (n) :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:
Could it be that he identifies with Ian and wants to be a reverse mother?:unsure::ROFLMAO::love:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Nothing, but I knew that a vanilla boy like you would be more interested in bothering me than writing something of his own, since if you don't use other people's posts you're boring (n) (n) (n) (n) :eek: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:
Lots of assumptions coupled with a heaping dose of projection.
Could it be that he identifies with Ian and wants to be a reverse mother?:unsure::ROFLMAO::love:
Da Fuck? :unsure:

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think he do be telling truth about you being vanilla now when he mentioned it :unsure:
Long time no see. Mfka5 just because I'm not into the crazy shit you're into doesn't mean I'm vanilla. Speaking of necro when are you going to rez your thread?

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Long time no see. Mfka5 just because I'm not into the crazy shit you're into doesn't mean I'm vanilla.
Whatever man. You are vanilla boi in my book.
I havent yet seen anything from you that would make me think othervise or to even see you as my equal. I have seen some demonic and degenerative stuff on this site that is probably above my league.
Recently for the first time i have been playing some furry game i hate to admit how much it was fun to me. At least im open about it

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Whatever man. You are vanilla boi in my book.
I havent yet seen anything from you that would make me think othervise or to even see you as my equal. I have seen some demonic and degenerative stuff on this site that is probably above my league.
Recently for the first time i have been playing some furry game i hate to admit how much it was fun to me. At least im open about it
Cool. You do you.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's a shame that he's vanilla but that's how he is and you have to accept it, right?
Sorry if I intrude, what furro game would you recommend and is it possible that it has ntr or cheating? I guess that would be a cuckold game without discussion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Depends how you see NTR.
It aint any different from what you've seen in this game. Check out Cataclyzm, i recommend

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Now that Ian and Jeremy were able to tell each other the truth and we have the option to keep the friendship intact, something that seems positive or something that bothers them :unsure: :D
If I have an ending Ian and Holly (Lena Dubai) they get married and Jeremy is the best man
Jeremy will have gentle sex with Holly and it will be her wedding gift
When Jeremy finishes inside her, he will shake hands as a gesture of friendship.
A nice gesture from Jeremy if Holly gets pregnant since they will know the joy of being parents
Will Ian's future be polyamory or cuckold poly?:unsure::eek::whistle::love::ROFLMAO:
Holly is in this game to be used and abused. Foggy glasses, hair pulled, cock buried in her throat as she drools and gags, ass cheeks beaten raw

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to try it, maybe someone will hook me.
You who know the vanilla boy, do you know why he wanted to mess with me knowing that I was going to make him look bad? :unsure:
I think he didnt like how Ian and Jeremy are close and your straight busta anti vanillaism you got there. Also probably the emotes too.
In Desert Stalker thread is way worse, i do not recommend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Holly is in this game to be used and abused. Foggy glasses, hair pulled, cock buried in her throat as she drools and gags, ass cheeks beaten raw
I love it!!!, that would be my ideal romantic night with Holly, we could add that this happens in a park where people take photos while doing everything you said and Ian creampies her followed by golden showers, would that be a good dirty ending? :unsure: :love: :love:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think he didnt like how Ian and Jeremy are close and your straight busta anti vanillaism you got there. Also probably the emotes too.
You're right about the emotes. Wrong about the rest. We went over this before; you've got some weird perception of me. Glad you made a friend. Remind him to take his meds, and if you ever want a tussle we can do it OFT so we don't have the mods after us again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: SerHawkes and Mfka5

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
I love it!!!, that would be my ideal romantic night with Holly, we could add that this happens in a park where people take photos while doing everything you said and Ian creampies her followed by golden showers, would that be a good dirty ending? :unsure: :love: :love:
Bukkake finish. Turn her into a little glazed donut

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's good to know, it's a shame but hey, I already downloaded the game that you recommended and then I'm going to try it, thanks for the recommendation:love::love:
I like games that can be shared and cheated, it's fun how the characters react, the only character I can't stand in this game is Axel because he has toxic behavior with Lena

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's good to know, it's a shame but hey, I already downloaded the game that you recommended and then I'm going to try it, thanks for the recommendation:love::love:
I like games that can be shared and cheated, it's fun how the characters react, the only character I can't stand in this game is Axel because he has toxic behavior with Lena
You need to download a guide with that game too, its impossible to play without it.
Otherwise its really fun to play by guide and you get to see the choices you made around you. I had a lot of questions how to solve stuff but now i know, i can help you out .
I think you gonna like it, it shows great promise.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes