lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Nah, the real plot twist that the dev is going to pull in the end is that Ian is still the father of Lena's black kid. We will find out that Ian's mother actually got fucked by a black man, and she got extremely lucky that only her whiteness expressed in Ian, so her husband never became suspicious. But Ian still has that black gene in him and it, extremely unluckily, expressed to his child with Lena.
This will satisfy both the vanilla and ntr groups, as Ian didn't get cucked by having Lena be impregnated by somebody else, but still ended up raising a black kid, unless the vanilla group is racist against black children of course.
This is also a thematic ending for the game. Ian's mother got so lucky that Ian looked like a regular white human, but to balance that luck, Ian got so unlucky that he got a black human with another white chick, a la 'Our Red String', strings of fate connecting them.
Please give me the contacts of your dealer.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The supposed trip with its three different destinations probably won't happen, at least outside of an ending slide showing Lena in an airport or some such. I think what you should read into that conversation is more that Lena can emphasize materialism and glamour with Seymour (her posh variable) and doing so will take escalating requests from Seymour in order to stay on his payroll.

So far these requests have all been about Lena pleasuring herself to Seymour's whim, right? Unless that changes I think the main direction that will go is that Seymour will expose Lena more publicly, not as in the middle of the street, but perhaps during social events with other "elites". My assumption has been that dramatic developments will occur whenever that happens in the presence of Axel and/or Ian.

I wouldn't bet on Eva making direct spin-offs either. In spite of the recent deluge of cameos Eva very clearly wanted this game to be a separate thing from GGGB and all indicators during her Q&A's have suggested the same will be true of whatever next project she comes up with.

I'm not opposed to more perverted content appearing, really I think Eva has been somewhat slow with getting to anything really interesting recently, though the var epilogue was nice for that sort of thing. However, the Jack scene for example, more than anything, showed that people find it jarring when these perverted scenes come about artificially.

I have really wanted Lena to become more sexually expressive for a while, I personally dislike that everything has to be introduced by Ivy before Lena makes any moves. We got some options recently, groping Emma, getting with Jack and Marcel, flirting with Eli, so I kinda hope the bar scene will become one where Lena can explore casual sex again and hopefully Eli comes back for a scene or two in that regard too. I very much appreciated Lena actually coming across as an openly bisexual woman for once.
Hopefully we get some interesting content with Billy as well, and ideally that content doesn't depend on prior routes so those of us who don't fuck all the pricks from the early game can get in on the action.
Which future bar scene are you referring to ? She at her parents and then go straight to the beach house right ?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I have just noticed now that on his first scene, Stan wears a Battle Royale t-shirt. That makes him the coolest male character of the game hands down.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Which future bar scene are you referring to ? She at her parents and then go straight to the beach house right ?
He was talking about the nightclub "Blazer" bartending scene. It's a good place for Lena to make new acquaintances for casual hookups. Yeah, Lena will stay with her parents till Saturday and go back to the beach on Sunday.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
status report 12.jpg
1st Status Report of the Year

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you had a nice (or tolerable enough) Christmas, and I'm happy to have you sticking around here :)

After the , I've continued to work in the follow up beach house event to bring it to you as soon as possible. I'm working in several areas at the same time:
  • Planning: I'm going over different ways of structuring the events, deciding what to include and where, and what plot points need to be advanced, as well as thinking on different ways to showcase character development through particular scene and dialog. There are many interweaving threads to unravel and placing them in order and tying them together is a slow process and I end up modifying and adding scenes as I go along. That's why I found the best way not to spend a lot time planning for stuff that won't end up being useful is to progress with the writing at the same time.
  • Writing: I've also started writing the new chapter and I've completed around 3500 lines of code (which is about half of the original Chapter 1 length). However, the branches are much more dense than at the early stages, which means to portray accurately a character's thoughts and actions in all possible permutations I have to be very thorough and account for a ton of variables. This makes some apparently simple scenes really complex, and progress can be slow... Right now that and managing the growth of complexity are the main challenges, but I feel it's within my ability to keep weaving the threads. I'm trying to keep it slow but steady.
  • Art: The art is usually one of the things I tackle first, and used to draw all the scenes before starting the writing. With time, and with the game growing more complex and detailed, I've realized it's better if I develop the art as production advances. Creating the art normally means having the full scene prefigured in my mind, but now I'm taking a looser aproach to it and draw images for several scenes as they start coming together. I'm also outsourcing some illustrations, of which I only draw the character's heads, to speed up the process. So far I have drawn and comissioned around 40 illustrations, and I'm expecting to add quite some more.
  • Business stuff: The part I hate dealing with, but that needs to be done. I've been talking about a Steam release for years now, but so far I haven't found someone reliable that could provide some marketing services to do it in an optimized way and such. I need to look into it seriously, but that would mean taking some time off development and I can't leave that alone for long, otherwise I'm afraid I will lose track of everything (and the longer I take to release the more stressful things become). But I'll get around that and other management stuff at some point!
As always, I will keep you posted as I continue making progress. This is still quite a chaotic phase of the creative process, but the first bits of the game are already coming together. For this year 2024, my focus is still on this project and I hope to provide you with quality and angaging content that's up to the standards ORS has set, and hopefully even surpass them.

Thanks for your support, and I hope you stick around for another turn around the sun!

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3226903
1st Status Report of the Year

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you had a nice (or tolerable enough) Christmas, and I'm happy to have you sticking around here :)

After the , I've continued to work in the follow up beach house event to bring it to you as soon as possible. I'm working in several areas at the same time:
  • Planning: I'm going over different ways of structuring the events, deciding what to include and where, and what plot points need to be advanced, as well as thinking on different ways to showcase character development through particular scene and dialog. There are many interweaving threads to unravel and placing them in order and tying them together is a slow process and I end up modifying and adding scenes as I go along. That's why I found the best way not to spend a lot time planning for stuff that won't end up being useful is to progress with the writing at the same time.
  • Writing: I've also started writing the new chapter and I've completed around 3500 lines of code (which is about half of the original Chapter 1 length). However, the branches are much more dense than at the early stages, which means to portray accurately a character's thoughts and actions in all possible permutations I have to be very thorough and account for a ton of variables. This makes some apparently simple scenes really complex, and progress can be slow... Right now that and managing the growth of complexity are the main challenges, but I feel it's within my ability to keep weaving the threads. I'm trying to keep it slow but steady.
  • Art: The art is usually one of the things I tackle first, and used to draw all the scenes before starting the writing. With time, and with the game growing more complex and detailed, I've realized it's better if I develop the art as production advances. Creating the art normally means having the full scene prefigured in my mind, but now I'm taking a looser aproach to it and draw images for several scenes as they start coming together. I'm also outsourcing some illustrations, of which I only draw the character's heads, to speed up the process. So far I have drawn and comissioned around 40 illustrations, and I'm expecting to add quite some more.
  • Business stuff: The part I hate dealing with, but that needs to be done. I've been talking about a Steam release for years now, but so far I haven't found someone reliable that could provide some marketing services to do it in an optimized way and such. I need to look into it seriously, but that would mean taking some time off development and I can't leave that alone for long, otherwise I'm afraid I will lose track of everything (and the longer I take to release the more stressful things become). But I'll get around that and other management stuff at some point!
As always, I will keep you posted as I continue making progress. This is still quite a chaotic phase of the creative process, but the first bits of the game are already coming together. For this year 2024, my focus is still on this project and I hope to provide you with quality and angaging content that's up to the standards ORS has set, and hopefully even surpass them.

Thanks for your support, and I hope you stick around for another turn around the sun!
Sounds like EK hasn't made too much progress on Ian's part. Nothing wrong with that, it was the holiday season after all. Hope we get more concrete information some time February.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yep. Can't knock em. We're all coomers here and the best of us provide some quality entertainment.
My absolute favorite are Mommysboii's arguments about how every single female in the game absolutely must have a path to cuck Ian. :LOL:
That, and his consistent, bordering on homoerotic, pedestalizing of Axel as some sort of Nietzschian ubermenschen, even though he is the biggest simp in the game. It is endearing in it's own weird way. I wish I had your patience; I just am lazy and have a hard time following him when he is schizo rambling with poor grammar, because it is funny. When it reaches paragraph length, my eyes start to glaze over.

That being said, thank you all, who ironically or unironically, and self-aware or not, provide me with free entertainment. You are partially the reason why I come back to this thread. Love you guys, no homo.

PSA: Capitalization and punctuation are your friends.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
My eyes generally glaze over at the first letter of their post, as it usually goes down hill from there. Like 0 to 60 on a cocaine bender. Nothing ever good happens and it's ramblings of having a hard on for Axel because his "stats" are so much better than Ian's... whatever the hell that means. Then again it explains why many are so into the whole cucking fetish it seems here. Their totally into dick. Nothing wrong with that. But then again some just wanna project their denials I guess. -shrugs-
As long as the developer wants to add that type of content and it is optional, I don't see any problem, since each individual has their particular tastes and they must be respected, it is incredible that I speak in this serious way, will it ever be repeated?:unsure:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
As long as the developer wants to add that type of content and it is optional, I don't see any problem, since each individual has their particular tastes and they must be respected, it is incredible that I speak in this serious way, will it ever be repeated?:unsure:
Eva has already cut potential content, Ed's sexual content for example, so many users are wary of people wanting her to head in wildly different directions for each and every single girl in the game, because there is sadly a limit to the fun we can have. :eek:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Mommysboii is the best poster in this thread. His bizarre hatred for Ian, his worship of Axel and his barely contained lust for Jeremy are all peak shitposting.
I got to push back a little, in that he "hates" Ian. Ian is very important as the cuckee, with which, mommysboiii from what I gather, wants to cultivate strong emotional ties towards the women who cheat on him. He even bemoans if this strength of relationship is lacking. Ian, therefore, is an integral part of the dynamic, such that it is more so the cuckold scenario and his part in it, versus Ian personally, driving this fixation. Mommysboiii, feel free to correct me.

Edit: Saw your correction Erectosaurus, making my post even more pointless.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eva has already cut potential content, Ed's sexual content for example, so many users are wary of people wanting her to head in wildly different directions for each and every single girl in the game, because there is sadly a limit to the fun we can have. :eek:
Well there is always the 'DLC' route, but even then, GGGB got only 'one' with Jasmin and didn't really expand on much there and was even lack a proper end game relationship with her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well there is always the 'DLC' route, but even then, GGGB got only 'one' with Jasmin and didn't really expand on much there and was even lack a proper end game relationship with her.
Hopefully Eva doesn't hand out the content of future ORS DLC to the first person with the correct sum of money to claim.

Reactions: tbs9090

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully Eva doesn't hand out the content of future ORS DLC to the first person with the correct sum of money to claim.
Likely not, although in terms of using DLC to readd lost/cut content wouldn't be such a bad thing. So long as it's fits within the story and pathing an isn't some left field bullshit like all of a sudden Lena totally has the hots for Ed out of the fucking blue. But then again that would be par for the course with EK...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes