Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't worry bros, I'll make my own DLC. Presenting OJS (Our Jeremy String).

Get into epic life or death fights!
View attachment 3227418

Show off your goods to literally everyone and anyone for no reason!

View attachment 3227509

And maybe even find that special someone...
View attachment 3227424

Coming in 2077!
It means that they are going to come out at the same time as the episode where we will finally see the sex scene of Ivy and Ian or Ivy and Jeremy, he stays alive to see it and then dies, could you be so kind as to tell us about it when he is on the other side that we couldn't make it alive to see that moment? :unsure: :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really? :unsure: If true, then I apologize. I wasn't able to; I wasn't even given the chance. I think we need to call ffive in here. He usually knows what's up.
Without checking the script (and based on what i remember from it) i'd wager a guess Lena's ability to withdraw depends on the attitude she develops towards Seymour during their initial meetings (at the art gallery etc) Having it positive closes quite a few options, as Lena will automatically accept Seymour's requests (to the point of locking herself up on his route) and won't even think about backing out.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Don't worry bros, I'll make my own DLC. Presenting OJS (Our Jeremy String).

Get into epic life or death fights!
View attachment 3227418

Show off your goods to literally everyone and anyone for no reason!

View attachment 3227509

And maybe even find that special someone...
View attachment 3227424

Coming in 2077!
that sounds EPIC fuck I love black kings hail jeremy hope he steal many more woman from ian :love: :love: :love:

more love for our eskimo bro ntr us jeremy pls pls pls eva plssssss..

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Without checking the script (and based on what i remember from it) i'd wager a guess Lena's ability to withdraw depends on the attitude she develops towards Seymour during their initial meetings -- having it positive closes quite a few options, as Lena will automatically accept Seymour's requests and won't even think about backing out.
Yeah, Vee also mentioned that it's based on her attitude with Seymour:
Gato21 What Xupuzulla said is true (can't say as of now if changed or not I'm not playing his route anymore so don't know if EK changed it during these "solving inconsistencies or not") BUT in short accept Seymour's contract(keep his desire 1/low) chose option to add clause to contract and you will get 10$ + bonus (If desire is higher or indulges him IIRC) after that second time Seymour takes Lena into his office refuse him(keep his desire low) and again deny him and contract will be canceled.

As of now there is no consequence and I don't think there will be bcz for those 10$ Lena was in contract for a whole month and the contract is canceled at the start of the new month and Lena didn't receive any 10$ for that month as she declined. So your Lena should be safe and a bit rich:coffee:!
I must of had too high of a integer, and was prevented. Thanx for responding guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, Vee also mentioned that it's based on her attitude with Seymour:

I must of had too high of a integer, and was prevented. Thanx for checking guys.
If Lena's desire for Seymour is high than Lena cannot quit. In CH9 seymour_dispostion variable should be 1 and when Seymour call Lena for Dinner deny him, He'll blackmail her, Lena goes on dinner, accepts his proposal, add a clause, ask what will happen if you breach the contract and DO NOT SELECT "AGREE WITH SEYMOUR" option below.

1704237445560.png

Now from this point moving forward keep seymour_dispostion 1 or 0 if you want Lena to later on deny Seymour 2nd time in his office.

EDIT:

Later in CH11 you should've seymour_dispostion<1 and select "I'm done with this" option so you don't have to lose a will point by selecting "I can't do it" option:coffee:!

1704238635463.png

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
It sounds like one, yes. Is this in the most recent game build? There were some bugs with shopping (buying things you're expected to buy in Ch.10 would move things back to Ch.10) but not when buying the bikini, specifically. Was your Lena shopping alone, or with Emma?
Alone. I bought bikini after 2nd Seymour dinner and went to home. And I found Louise and Stan arguing about rent which happen 1 or 2 chapter ago. After that Ivy Birthday party. It was like time travel to past without loading any past save.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alone. I bought bikini after 2nd Seymour dinner and went to home. And I found Louise and Stan arguing about rent which happen 1 or 2 chapter ago. After that Ivy Birthday party. It was like time travel to past without loading any past save.
You have to play ch11 from start(changes in code so save files of CH11 and coming chapters are not compatible and prone to being buggy) so load a save from CH10 epilogue. This can be only way out of this and use CH12 Prologue Full version.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Lola has the power of godsmack on her side. Easy TKO.
I don't know, it's an alternative version, what happens if he succumbs to Jeremy's anaconda, would we see the first bestiality scene in the game? :unsure: :LOL:
Will she start working at the club and pole dancing using the name Lola pussy cat?:unsure::LOL:
Could she be a better girlfriend than Louise? :unsure:Wait!!, were they? According to Jeremy, no :LOL::LOL:

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
If Lena's desire for Seymour is high than Lena cannot quit. In CH9 seymour_dispostion variable should be 1 and when Seymour call Lena for Dinner deny him, He'll blackmail her, Lena goes on dinner, accepts his proposal, add a clause, ask what will happen if you breach the contract and DO NOT SELECT "AGREE WITH SEYMOUR" option below.

View attachment 3227662

Now from this point moving forward keep seymour_dispostion 1 or 0 if you want Lena to later on deny Seymour 2nd time in his office.

EDIT:
Later in CH11 you should've seymour_dispostion<1 and select "I'm done with this" option so you don't have to lose a will point by selecting "I can't do it" option:coffee:!

View attachment 3227710
Sorry Could you help me to know which mod you use to make these variant appeared in options?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes