SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A small but nice detail regarding Ian: his sprites change to have more visible muscles and some characters take note of his improved physique if his fitness reaches certain threshold.
Yeah, we can see a vein pop up on his left arm and he looks pretty toned.

Reactions: Krysis_here

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
If nothing else that could lead to my desired outcome of Lena/Cindy so I'll add my hope to yours that she can get away from Axel before she is in too deep! :ROFLMAO:

I did do a playthrough once where Ian went for "just" Cherry and Cindy, it would honestly surprise me though if Cindy would be ok with being one girl of two.
Perhaps Cindy going too deep would scar her so much that it would make her compromise just to be in a relationship with Ian. With Wade lashing out on her for cheating on him with Axel, and her being isolated from her friends because of this, she may see Ian as her final hope and a source of comfort. Cindy and Lena could also bond talking about their shared abuser and they'll get closer together.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Just like Axel got irritated with Ian and said "You are everywhere". It's the same with Ian when he talked to Jeremy "His shadow is everywhere". God, they despise each other. I love it.:cool:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, we can see a vein pop up on his left arm and he looks pretty toned.
A small but nice detail regarding Ian: his sprites change to have more visible muscles and some characters take note of his improved physique if his fitness reaches certain threshold.
I love the structure given in Ian's body, Not too Muscular not Slim, He seems Well-Blend Muscles like this Hot Scene with Ian and Lena. As per taking Steroids of Ian, he can save his Dick to Shrink by Using Dick Pumper :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

PawchainPawswapGIF.gif PawchainPawswapGIF (2).gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1704811622482.png

Tylor D

Sep 4, 2021
The male MC is 5'9 or 175cm it's an average height. He is like a blank slate, you get to mould him as a character. Sure if we get steroid use later in the game he can become like Jack. You can make him much better than Eric from the previous game.
Good to know bro...if he act like a fucking gangster with men and treat bitches like pump and dump is only trait needed for me..

Reactions: tiger8125

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well, maybe Ivy will console him :sneaks:
Ivy just wants revenge sex with Wade, if he's not with Cindy I don't think she'd be interested in him at all, or if Wade swears loyalty to her and helps her get revenge on Cindy, maybe Ivy will let Wade smell her shoes, that's it. Would that be enough of a reward for Wade or should it also include lust spankings? :unsure: :unsure:
I guess that's the most he's going to get from Ivy because EvaKiss has banned him from having sex with men yet, EvaKiss is his dominant and Ivy is his submissive? :unsure:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I love the structure given in Ian's body, Not too Muscular not Slim, He seems Well-Blend Muscles like this Hot Scene with Ian and Lena. As per taking Steroids of Ian, he can save his Dick to Shrink by Using Dick Pumper :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

View attachment 3247276 View attachment 3247277
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3247263
Oi, that Ian/Lena image is before getting pumped. Search for some images where they go on a date with Holly and Lena takes new pictures for Holly's profile pic. I just hope we get enough will points to reject steroids in his MMA path.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ivy just wants revenge sex with Wade, if he's not with Cindy I don't think she'd be interested in him at all, or if Wade swears loyalty to her and helps her get revenge on Cindy, maybe Ivy will let Wade smell her shoes, that's it. Would that be enough of a reward for Wade or should it also include lust spankings? :unsure: :unsure:
I guess that's the most he's going to get from Ivy because EvaKiss has banned him from having sex with men yet, EvaKiss is his dominant and Ivy is his submissive? :unsure:
How about Ivy invites Cindy and tells her she has a surprise for her? Cindy comes to her place and rings the doorbell only to see Wade being collared up and on all fours, while Ivy is with a leash in front of him and he is following her behind.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Same for Lena and Holly as well. For them it's much more noticeable on their cores, less "fat" more definition. Whereas with Ian it's a whole package deal; can see it in his arms as well as his core. Actually kind of surprising that no one comments on Lena or Holly's butt getting firmer or rounder, and the sprite hasn't changed, considering that's usually such a big focus for women that routinely go to the gym.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually kind of surprising that no one comments on Lena or Holly's butt getting firmer or rounder, and the sprite hasn't changed, considering that's usually such a big focus for women that routinely go to the gym.
I think there's a handful of situations where people acknowledge Holly is no longer chubby girl that she was, though i can't remember any specific off the bat. Lena was already smoking hot (and attending the gym regularly) so that's probably easier to go under people's radars :v

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I think there's a handful of situations where people acknowledge Holly is no longer chubby girl that she was, though i can't remember any specific off the bat. Lena was already smoking hot (and attending the gym regularly) so that's probably easier to go under people's radars :v
I believe Ed comments on it after Holly refuses a cake at the cafe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, there are several comments about Holly, hers being the most dramatic change of the three. Ivy, Ed, Ian, Lena, Emma, and I believe even Minerva make mention of Holly's change.

Lena changes the least, but she only went when she had time in the past, she makes much effort to start going regularly at the start of the game. But it makes sense that she wouldn't receive as many comments. But still all three of them do change based on fitness level.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The scene before Ivy/Holly, Ivy/Holly/Lena or Ivy/Lena shower scene. Lena comments in her monologue on Holly's and Minerva's (if she hooked up with Ian) physical changes.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The scene before Ivy/Holly, Ivy/Holly/Lena or Ivy/Lena shower scene. Lena comments in her monologue on Holly's and Minerva's (if she hooked up with Ian) physical changes.
I don't remember anyone mentioning Minerva's physical change outside of her haircut. Though I do remember Lena mentioning that Minerva is working harder, almost like she is trying to impress someone.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I don't remember anyone mentioning Minerva's physical change outside of her haircut. Though I do remember Lena mentioning that Minerva is working harder, almost like she is trying to impress someone.
if ian_minerva_sex:
scene v11_poledance6 with long
pause 1
if v2_berate_minerva:
"Even though I had made fun of Minerva in the past, it was obvious she had gotten better under her guidance. Her movements now exuded a newfound sensuality, not bad for a middle-aged woman..."
else:
"Even though she had made fun of Minerva in the past, it was obvious she had gotten better under her guidance."
"I wouldn't mind looking like her when I got to be her age, sensual and self-assured... She was a sexy woman. "
"Maybe Ivy's lessons had re-awakened the fire of her youthful days. I couldn't help but smile, imagining her husband was probably quite happy about that..."
"Or maybe she had found a new lover that rekindled the flame of her passion. That would explain her confident smile and the new hairstyle."

Yeah my bad, I just checked the lines again.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for answering.
I was curious about your opinion about Seymour because like Robert,he forces himself into Lena life.
About your Robert question,is kinda hard to ignore his route when this unpopular mofo has a obscene ammount of sex scenes compared to others:HideThePain:
I've never played him past a certain point, and on the relationship paths he's totally not an option, even if Lena cheats. So I don't even know if there is content with him in the later chapters. Looks like he 's going to be palmed off on Holly though, at least as a one-off date.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes