Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I've never played him past a certain point, and on the relationship paths he's totally not an option, even if Lena cheats. So I don't even know if there is content with him in the later chapters. Looks like he 's going to be palmed off on Holly though, at least as a one-off date.
His content starts to dry up around chapter 7. There are a few more scenes in chapter 8, but for Lena Robert starts to get largely replaced by Mike, Ian, or Seymour. He does get one more fuck in chapter 11 however.

And for the record he is a romancable option. Lena gets plenty of options with the Heart icon to indicate she is doing something out of love for him. He just doesn't start that way, and is intentionally made an unlikeable douche so that most people will drop him in favor of one of the other characters. But it is possible to start having a loving relationship with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think you guys are forgetting someone:BootyTime:! Cindy is also getting "more in shape":sneaky:(y):
View attachment 3247657
View attachment 3247659

Also Ian's forearms are also more defined in Ch12!:devilish:(RIP Axel)
I remember that message, but as far as her actual appearance change, I couldn't tell a difference. And the original conversation, I believe, was about how their sprites change reflecting their increasing fit stat.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And for the record he is a romancable option. Lena gets plenty of options with the Heart icon to indicate she is doing something out of love for him. He just doesn't start that way, and is intentionally made an unlikeable douche so that most people will drop him in favor of one of the other characters. But it is possible to start having a loving relationship with him.
Imagine, being Lena and settling for Robert.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I remember that message, but as far as her actual appearance change, I couldn't tell a difference. And the original conversation, I believe, was about how their sprites change reflecting their increasing fit stat.
That scene was pretty much just copy of previous one(Reused) with a few changes so recent changes in her appearance are not be visible but in the images you can clearly see that she is more defined than here previous ones which she sent Ian.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
r "Get out of my face!"
finley "Stop it, Sen! Just let it go."
sen "Let go of me, Finley! I'm gonna kick this dude's ass so hard his kids will need therapy!"
r "Oh, yeah? I'd like to see you try, you fat-headed cunt!"
sen "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, you skunky-looking dirtbag?!"
$ frobert = "sad" :poop:
sen "If mediocrity had a child with disappointment he'd have your face!" :coffee:
finley "Sen! Cool it down...!"

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Imagine, being Lena and settling for Robert.
I have a hard time imagining anyone so pathetic as Robert, let alone settling for that someone.

That scene was pretty much just copy of previous one(Reused) with a few changes so recent changes in her appearance are not be visible but in the images you can clearly see that she is more defined than here previous ones which she sent Ian.
I'll have to go back and look. I've always felt like, outside of Ivy or Cherry, Cindy was honestly the fittest looking of the girls at the start of the game. All her midriff baring outfits seemed to hint at a definition in her core. The only thing that might have "improved" is her butt. However, Emma is the only character that seems to get any amount of focus on her booty as something attractive or desirable by others; so it's hard to tell with regards to Cindy.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Are you the devil in my and Ian's heads that tempts us to break up friendships, in a future update Cindy's well defined ass too? :unsure: :love::love:
I have different saves and don't worry Ivy is still number 1 in list with dedicated save slots to her (If IanxIvy happens:confused:) followed by Cindy than Lena and Holly at 3rd. It is shame that you can get with Cindy on just cheating path:( BUT You've to admit she is
wow-beautiful.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Don't worry Ivy is still number 1 in list with dedicated save slots to her (If IanxIvy happens:confused:) followed by Cindy than Lena and Holly at 3rd. It is sad that you can get with Cindy on just cheating path BUT You've to admit she is
View attachment 3247709
Even if Cindy/Wade break up on their terms, it will still not be cool to go after her. To get Cindy means closing off the Scooby gang. Either by cheating or fair play. Literal Lord Of Cinder path :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
To get Cindy means closing off the Scooby gang.
Wade and Perry are hardly a loss.
It's not clear how Emma would feel about it, since she is open-minded (though not an imbecile). Alison doesn't seem to be a close part of the gang. Jeremy is already on Ians side.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Even if Cindy/Wade break up on their terms, it will still not be cool to go after her. To get Cindy means closing off the Scooby gang. Either by cheating or fair play. Literal Lord Of Cinder path :cry:
If WadexCindy break up on not-cheating path and are over each other than Cindy can be a viable option.

Another thing I noticed, Wade is handling break pretty well unlike Ian, or Am I wrong?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Don't worry Ivy is still number 1 in list with dedicated save slots to her (If IanxIvy happens:confused:) followed by Cindy than Lena and Holly at 3rd. It is shame that you can get with Cindy on just cheating path:( BUT You've to admit she is
View attachment 3247709
Look at the devil Vee tempting my innocent heart (I don't even believe what I said :LOL: ), you seriously think that I would betray shitty friendships that I don't care about, you put me in a difficult position, moment!!, who do I want to fool of course what would it be, if I make Ian take pictures with Cindy and upload it to Stalkfap, will it be a good way to announce the relationship and break friendships?:unsure::LOL: (y) (y) (y)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Another thing I noticed, Wade is handling break pretty well unlike Ian, or Am I wrong?
He is currently in denial and oblivious. Once reality kicks him, his already potential depression gets even worse. Only anchor is Perry and he is unable to help him (just basking in misery with drinking and videogames).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
He tried his best and Cindy being Cindy is not fazing him anymore. He is ready to drop the baggage. :devilish: Now who will take that baggage? Ian or Axel?

He is currently in denial and oblivious. Once reality kicks him, his already potential depression gets even worse. Only anchor is Perry and he is unable to help him (just basking in misery with drinking and videogames).
The topic of Wade's depression also came up at the bar with Ian/Cindy (high wits). Literally scared the shit out of Cindy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
He tried his best and Cindy being Cindy is not fazing him anymore. He is ready to drop the baggage. :devilish: Now who will take that baggage? Ian or Axel?
Nah, from his perspective, Cindy is still an overall win for his life. He has much more to lose than she.

Reactions: GokutheG

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
He tried his best and Cindy being Cindy is not fazing him anymore. He is ready to drop the baggage. :devilish: Now who will take that baggage? Ian or Axel?...
I am afraid he is not in shape!

...The topic of Wade's depression also came up at the bar with Ian/Cindy (high wits). Literally scared the shit out of Cindy.
On which path and which chapter? I don't remember this scene.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Wade and Perry are hardly a loss.
It's not clear how Emma would feel about it, since she is open-minded (though not an imbecile). Alison doesn't seem to be a close part of the gang. Jeremy is already on Ians side.
Emma being open minded does not equate to her being okay with Ian actively inserting himself between Wade and Cindy, and taking advantage of the situation. Nothing about Emma so far seems to indicate she'll be cool with it. She might just end up being willing to talk to Ian about why he would do something like that, unlike Perry or Wade who would likely refuse to speak with Ian outright.

Jeremy isn't exactly on Ian's side either. Chapter 12 seems to hint that Jeremy doesn't really approve of what Ian is doing with Cindy, but is at least willing to keep it a secret on his behalf for now. He did let it slip to Lena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes