Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
So, I did a quick search and didn't turn anything up so I'm not sure if this only happened to me, but I had Lena do the concert thing and not the life drawing in order to help out the cafe. However now, in Ch 11, they're talking about hosting "another" life drawing event at the cafe. I'm pretty sure there was never a first one...

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Making Stan remasters and deliver fast food cameos.
Stan Would be a Great Chef. I mean the time Lena complimented him for making meatballs and omelets and Impressed Lena. Getting Compliments...He has the potential to cook :love:

1705067044142.png 1705081814969.png

Chef Stan is here :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nah! EK mentioned in recent Q&A which she did in 3 parts. She mentioned Ian will get minor content with Jessica and we got it recently, Ivy will play more role in Lena's story than Ian but down the line Ian will also get content with Ivy but will be less content, and last but not least, Ian will not get any content with Gillian(Chameleon), she may plan in future but as of now there is none planned. You can find the Q&A, I'm not finding it, too much work.
I dont find this recently so you made this up:D:Dor you mean very very very old post/or a post about chapter 12 maybe that there wont be a gillian scene:unsure::unsure: but it dosent make sens (for the whole game) she did the gillian content and also can tell her you miss her and can make a decission not to forget her she also did good in the voting pools with almost no content so this dosent make sens

but I am good anyway because if she dosent give gillian content than she will use the gillian things for holy or cindy CUCK/cheating/slutty/corruption content path:love::love:so I get my cuckerino content anyway but gillian cindy and holly are the BEST waifus

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: amber111

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, I did a quick search and didn't turn anything up so I'm not sure if this only happened to me, but I had Lena do the concert thing and not the life drawing in order to help out the cafe. However now, in Ch 11, they're talking about hosting "another" life drawing event at the cafe. I'm pretty sure there was never a first one...
You might've overlooked it, but the event you didn't pick happens in the background a few weeks after the first, featured one. Lena and the cafe owners make a mention of it while discussing things, but it's not shown explicitly. So the life drawing (and Ed getting an eyeful of Lena and re-discovering his passion for drawing) happens either way.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I'm glad there won't be a Gillian route. Even if you have an Ian humiliation fetish like some of the weirdos in this thread I think it'd be absolutely insane for him to give her another chance given what she did.
dude there are litterly path were you cant forget her and also watch the nightmares so she will use that for a gillian route or for cindy/holly cheating route

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Sharing her with Jeremy is so-so. The voyeur and cuck route doesn't really work since Jeremy is too oblivious for it and Alison prefers Ian overall even if he is limp and freezes up.
my guess is that there will be more drama with the ian alison jeremy triangle in the future at the moment it dosent work but I guess it was just the (start)

Reactions: Leongen43

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The problem with the 2 lost souls finding each other premise is that it's mainly written for Lena and Ian. The problem with this is that there are people who have no interest in Lena being romantically involved with Ian. I thought the dev went too heavy handed in trying to tell the player that they are meant to get together. For example if you don't have Lena kiss Ian on the 2nd date Lena is blocked from being able to open up to Ian about Axel. Another scenario is if Lena tells Ivy that she isn't interested in Ian they automatically start dating after the 3rd date. To me that sort of diminished the story's premise if you don't want them to get together.

Honestly I think the whole heartbreak from cheating angle is also diminished when both mcs can engage in cheating themselves. Personally I feel a more interesting scenario would have been that Ian had proposed to Gillian and right before the wedding she ran off due to cold feet. Not only would it be a fresher premise and increase the weight of Ian being hesitant to enter a new serious relationship it would also help him to not look like such a hypocrite if he does go down the cheating route(s).

I also had an idea about Lena's breakup due to Axel's anger and violence issues but I don't think that's something the dev would want to tackle in this story. I just wish that if Lena warns Cindy about Axel that it was tracked.

Your comment is right, but I have already written several times that the game represents more two separate entities, they are much better as characters, and the further the story goes, the more the theory that they are two souls who will find each other is something more false , to make the clear path Ian-Lena, you practically don't have to play, at the slightest mistake, Lena betrays.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
It’s not at all clear to me why Eva brought Gillian back into the script. In some AVNs, "getting your ex back" is a popular plot move, and some developers write this line well, making the player feel empathy for their ex, writing out why they broke up, making both of them feel guilty, for example. And then going with good redemption line. And indeed, sometimes exes are made so cool that you start to like them.
In Gillian's case...there is none of this. I was expecting something interesting when she first showed up, but all we got was: "Hi Ian, long time no see, blah blah blah...I was sad without you blah blah blah, I didn't want it to be like this came out." Plus a cuck dream if we haven't deleted the photos. And it's all. Very weak. If Gillian is just a plot device for the cuck Ian path, then that's too bad and her return is a pointless waste of development time. So for now: FUCK YOU, GILLIAN.
I may love redheads, but not to that extent.
damm at this point I believe eva brings her back to trigger all the incels:geek::geek: HOPE THE GILLIAN CHEATING content goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
You might've overlooked it, but the event you didn't pick happens in the background a few weeks after the first, featured one. Lena and the cafe owners make a mention of it while discussing things, but it's not shown explicitly. So the life drawing (and Ed getting an eyeful of Lena and re-discovering his passion for drawing) happens either way.
Thanks! Yeah, I confess I tend to speed read through the Molly/Ed scenes as well as Lena's family drama, so I just didn't catch it.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Stan Would be a Great Chef. I mean the time Lena complimented him for making meatballs and omelets and Impressed Lena. Getting Compliments...He has the potential to cook :love:

View attachment 3255295 View attachment 3256116

Chef Stan is here :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are you talking about? It literally says right in the screen capture you posted that his mom made them, he only warmed them up.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
There is already foreshadowing for Holly with Marcel. She will be throttled by Marcel at some point
I know this sounds a bit Pollyanna....but I think Marcel has already acted too amused and good humored in her direction to pull it off convincingly....perhaps down the line by a less than savory friend of his.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I know this sounds a bit Pollyanna....but I think Marcel has already acted too amused and good humored in her direction to pull it off convincingly....perhaps down the line by a less than savory friend of his.
Keep in mind he also acted that way towards Lena. And then... "I heard you like dark meat"

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I seem to have encountered a game breaking bug, but I'm not sure if it's the base game or the JohnDupont mod. I can't remember when exactly this happened, but much earlier in the story Lena had the two links available to shop for dresses and shop for bikini's. I found it odd at the time, because she makes some comment when you go to the buy dresses link about them getting beer spilled on them or whatever. Anyway, they were free, so I went ahead and bought both a dress and bikini.

Fast forward to when you're actually supposed to get those on the mall trip with Emma, and there's nothing I can do. Those links are greyed out, and so the only link available is the regular "Buy Outfits" one, and nothing you do there advances the story.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes