Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That you know of.
True. But we know for certain how long Ian and Lena can last. They can both literally jump into bed with the first person they meet, after leaving the Park. It makes a mockery of what they said, just a few hours before ( if you allow it to happen of course).

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
True. But we know for certain how long Ian and Lena can last. They can both literally jump into bed with the first person they meet, after leaving the Park. It makes a mockery of what they said, just a few hours before ( if you allow it to happen of course).
Unless:
1. You choose the path in which they agree to have a relationship in which they can both "experiment". (I saw this in cheat mode)
2. If one finds the intense hypocrisy and deception to be erotic. (I am assuming that they can choose NOT to experiment, agree to have a loving monogamous relationship, and then immediately cheat on each other. Is this actually true? I have not seen it yet.)

Reactions: SearingFive

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Nope, the reaction is hardcoded. You can check it out yourself. Play the scene. It's just the face pose changes in the billy scene and there is one dialogue when Jeremy compliments Lena for her posh outfit. Lena/Ivy in my playthrough had max stats in RP.
Yeah, she get's irritated by Jeremy's reaction. Probably because she's wearing a new dress herself, that she bought specially for the party. I think more irritation than jealousy, I dont think Ivy likes Jeremy enough to get jealous. Bearing in mind, Jeremy really wants to have sex with Ivy, it wasn't exactly the greatest thing for him to say, to persuade her to relent. He really can be clueless when it comes to chatting up women. As we found out when him and Ian both tried to chat up Jessica.

Also it wasn't the outfit she was envious of, but the handbag and necklace, which were both Addingworths. Especially the necklace, which was a one of a kind, commissioned by Seymour.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That you know of.
It's doubtful she's cheated on Ian before -- between the fact she decided to leave Ian for the guy she's had affair with, and she wouldn't have any reason in such situation to hide any previous potential issues. It seems more like it was some genuine feelings on her part that caused her to first cheat and then change partners.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Unless:
1. You choose the path in which they agree to have a relationship in which they can both "experiment". (I saw this in cheat mode)
The "experimenting" is limited to experimenting together, not to fucking random people behind each other's back. Even if you agree to this experimenting both the characters and the game flag such activities as plain cheating.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The "experimenting" is limited to experimenting together, not to fucking random people behind each other's back. Even if you agree to this experimenting both the characters and the game flag such activities as plain cheating.
You are right, they never become an open or swinger relationship, but when they cannot formalize a relationship, you have the option of being friends with benefits,.If they are a couple they can be cuckolds with hidden benefits? :unsure: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
but when they cannot formalize a relationship, you have the option of being friends with benefits, and if they are even, they can be cuckolds with hidden benefits? :unsure: :LOL:
Well, at the risk of looping again through the cuckoboros, if they are not in relationship then they're just sleeping around and there's no cheating/cucking involved :sneaky:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Unless:
2. If one finds the intense hypocrisy and deception to be erotic. (I am assuming that they can choose NOT to experiment, agree to have a loving monogamous relationship, and then immediately cheat on each other. Is this actually true? I have not seen it yet.)
On the open route, I've played them so far as faithful. I want them to mutually decide to experiment.

But on the 'monogamous' route ( which I play as the cuck route), Lena can go straight to Axel's apartment for a photo shoot, and if she's been obsessing over Axel, and she allows the photoshoot to go too far, then unless she has will she automatically cheats with Axel. And if Ian goes with Cindy to her photoshoot, and they've previously had sex, he wants to talk about that with her, which can lead them going to her apartment and sleeping together.

So, it looks like I did it the opposite way to you. On the 'monogamous' route, Lena can cheat with multiple characters, Axel, Mike, Mark, Jeremy, Marcel, Jack, Robert( possibly), Holly, Ivy and Louise, whereas Ian can cheat with Cindy, Alison, Jessica and Minerva, but not Holly, Emma or Cherry.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
But the dialog as I recall was along the lines of disclosing to each other their sexual activities with others while their own relationship was deepening. Lena uses the actual term in proposing they continue to "ezperiment" with others and I believe she was the one to propose that they experiment. I think she later entertains (privately) the ida of a thruple between Holly, herself, and Ian. I guess I could be remembering it incorrectly. Remember that I was doing this in "cheat" mode, so lust would be maximized.

Reactions: bonerland

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But the dialog as I recall was along the lines of disclosing to each other their sexual activities with others while their own relationship was deepening. Lena uses the actual term in proposing they continue to "ezperiment" with others and I believe she was the one to propose that they experiment. I think she later entertains (privately) the ida of a thruple between Holly, herself, and Ian. I guess I could be remembering it incorrectly. Remember that I was doing this in "cheat" mode, so lust would be maximized.
This is the scene in question (after their possible previous partners are mentioned):
Python:
                            "{image=icon_lust.webp}We can experiment together" if ian_alison_dating or ian_cherry_dating or v7_cindy_kiss or ian_minerva_sex or ian_emma_sex or ian_lust > 4:
                                $ ian_lena_open = True
                                if ian_alison_dating or ian_cherry_dating or v7_cindy_kiss or ian_minerva_sex or ian_emma_sex:
                                    i "We're both in a similar situation, so I get where you're coming from. I feel a bit like that too..."
                                    i "So maybe we could keep experimenting... together."
                                else:
                                    i "As I said, you're the only girl I'm really interested in..."
                                    i "But I wouldn't mind us experimenting together."
                                l "Experimenting together? And... how would that be like?"
                                i "I'm not sure. I've never tried something like that in a relationship, but maybe we can talk it over."
                                i "If the two of us are okay with it, I guess we could try a more... {i}open{/i} approach to things."
                                l "That could be... interesting."
The idea comes from Ian (well, the player actually so in the end it doesn't really matter which mouthpiece voices it) and the important (and explicit) part of it is the "experimenting" is to be performed together. Players might misread this scene into excuse to just keep fucking random people separately, but both Lena/Ian and the game, mechanically, will consider this cheating even if the "experimenting" is enabled.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm glad Ian don't have to deal with "Please! I miss you, Ian!" bullshit and if she pulls this kinda stunt Ian better let Will Smith deal with her.
It’s not at all clear to me why Eva brought Gillian back into the script. In some AVNs, "getting your ex back" is a popular plot move, and some developers write this line well, making the player feel empathy for their ex, writing out why they broke up, making both of them feel guilty, for example. And then going with good redemption line. And indeed, sometimes exes are made so cool that you start to like them.
In Gillian's case...there is none of this. I was expecting something interesting when she first showed up, but all we got was: "Hi Ian, long time no see, blah blah blah...I was sad without you blah blah blah, I didn't want it to be like this came out." Plus a cuck dream if we haven't deleted the photos. And it's all. Very weak. If Gillian is just a plot device for the cuck Ian path, then that's too bad and her return is a pointless waste of development time. So for now: FUCK YOU, GILLIAN.
I may love redheads, but not to that extent.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
This is the scene in question (after their possible previous partners are mentioned):
Python:
                            "{image=icon_lust.webp}We can experiment together" if ian_alison_dating or ian_cherry_dating or v7_cindy_kiss or ian_minerva_sex or ian_emma_sex or ian_lust > 4:
                                $ ian_lena_open = True
                                if ian_alison_dating or ian_cherry_dating or v7_cindy_kiss or ian_minerva_sex or ian_emma_sex:
                                    i "We're both in a similar situation, so I get where you're coming from. I feel a bit like that too..."
                                    i "So maybe we could keep experimenting... together."
                                else:
                                    i "As I said, you're the only girl I'm really interested in..."
                                    i "But I wouldn't mind us experimenting together."
                                l "Experimenting together? And... how would that be like?"
                                i "I'm not sure. I've never tried something like that in a relationship, but maybe we can talk it over."
                                i "If the two of us are okay with it, I guess we could try a more... {i}open{/i} approach to things."
                                l "That could be... interesting."
The idea comes from Ian (well, the player actually so in the end it doesn't really matter which mouthpiece voices it) and the important (and explicit) part of it is the "experimenting" is to be performed together. Players might misread this scene into excuse to just keep fucking random people separately, but both Lena/Ian and the game, mechanically, will consider this cheating even if the "experimenting" is enabled.
*nod* I did interpret it as their being able to have sex separately with others. Thank you; you have been very thorough!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It’s not at all clear to me why Eva brought Gillian back into the script. In some AVNs, "getting your ex back" is a popular plot move, and some developers write this line well, making the player feel empathy for their ex, writing out why they broke up, making both of them feel guilty, for example. And then going with good redemption line. And indeed, sometimes exes are made so cool that you start to like them.
In Gillian's case...there is none of this. I was expecting something interesting when she first showed up, but all we got was: "Hi Ian, long time no see, blah blah blah...I was sad without you blah blah blah, I didn't want it to be like this came out." Plus a cuck dream if we haven't deleted the photos. And it's all. Very weak. If Gillian is just a plot device for the cuck Ian path, then that's too bad and her return is a pointless waste of development time. So for now: FUCK YOU, GILLIAN.
I may love redheads, but not to that extent.
Yes, but I wanted to have a hate sex scene no reconciliation between e
Ian and Gillian, plus if the boyfriend was Mike a good excuse to the break his face, have been interesting? :unsure::LOL::poop::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, but I wanted to have a hate sex scene no reconciliation between e
Ian and Gillian, plus if the boyfriend was Mike a good excuse to the break his face, have been interesting? :unsure::LOL::poop::LOL::ROFLMAO:
And why are people obsessed with hate fuck? I see it everywhere. :unsure:
Mike and Gillian deserve each other, these are two cheaters who found each other (if they are really a couple) and are doomed to cuck each other ad infinitum.:ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
By content you mean sex scene? Because we'll probably see her again
One could assume any story progress/sex scenes, whatever EK mean, she didn't specify what she meant by this. And that was at the time of Q&A so, you never no EK might've planned something now or not. I seriously don't care about Gillian(Chameleon) to think about her possible paths, I'd rather avoid her.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
What's the difference between her cheating, and Ian and Lena cheating on each other? In their case, it's literally possible within a few hours of deciding to become partners. At least Gillian lasted a year or so before she decided to cheat on Ian.
Regarding Ian/Lena that's where variables come into play. You can make them a cheating couple or be in a loving monogamous relationship. I said it from a monogamous POV and you said it from a cheating couple's POV. I have no sympathy for Ian or Lena who is into cheating, hell they can have all of Baluart's dicks/pussies up their gills.
Gillian's infidelity as bonerland pointed out. It is what is given to us, we don't know how much she cheated on Ian before settling with one of her lovers.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Unless:
Oh yeah, they can in a heartbeat which is so ironic regarding their heart-to-heart talk in the park LMAO. Cheating is one of the strongest kinks hidden in people, the thrill of doing something forbidden and how long can they keep going without getting caught makes it exciting and alluring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes