| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Narratively, relapsing after trying to move on. Probably the same will be implemented for Ian/Gillian. But the actual reason is it's for those with a domination kink.
If implemented than yes! That will be the reason. But as of now EK has no plans but you never know as we see things continuously happening.

Reactions: yuvce

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The build up of Lena stalkfap is very slow compared to how much money she can make right away with Seymour.
I think is safe to say Ivy is into some shady shit.
I think it might have more to do, with the fact that Ivy has more stuff to spend her money on, than Lena does.

We have only a limited amount of things to buy for Lena. If you're getting Seymour's money and Stalkfap money, and other money on top of that, then you've got more money than you need.

It's only if you don't take Seymour's money, that you may not have enough to buy all the outfits, tattoos and toys from the sex shop ( or most of them at any rate).

It took Lena several months to start posting any really naughty content on Stalkfap, whereas Ivy pretty much started off doing that immediately. On top of that she's the lead gogo dancer, at one of Baluart's top nightclubs. Every night she's probably gaining more potential customers for her Stalkfap account. Which gives her a huge advantage over Lena, when it comes to making money from it

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Agreed. Ivy is very ambitious and will do whatever it takes for her to reach the top. I don't know if you've noticed but there are some instances where Ivy really gets jealous of Lena. In the first appearance of Billy, when he turns his back to Ivy to talk to Lena, Ivy's face changes there. Getting the posh outfit for Lena and Jeremy commenting on it puts a damper on Ivy's mood.
That could depend on what your relationship is with her? Mine is at 100%, and I don't recall her responding that way. Having a lower relationship can often cause other characters to behave more negatively towards Ian and Lena.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone even like Alison? Genuine question.
Romantic route is extremely boring, because there is little to no progress and dedication on Ians side (dude has dinner with her and he doesn't bother to think about the implications) and all scene boil down to Alison complaining about job and Ian cheering her up.

Sharing her with Jeremy is so-so. The voyeur and cuck route doesn't really work since Jeremy is too oblivious for it and Alison prefers Ian overall even if he is limp and freezes up.

Best is if you allow her to fuck Ian while he is dating Lena or Holly.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think it might have more to do, with the fact that Ivy has more stuff to spend her money on, than Lena does.

We have only a limited amount of things to buy for Lena. If you're getting Seymour's money and Stalkfap money, and other money on top of that, then you've got more money than you need.

It's only if you don't take Seymour's money, that you may not have enough to buy all the outfits, tattoos and toys from the sex shop ( or most of them at any rate).

It took Lena several months to start posting any really naughty content on Stalkfap, whereas Ivy pretty much started off doing that immediately. On top of that she's the lead gogo dancer, at one of Baluart's top nightclubs. Every night she's probably gaining more potential customers for her Stalkfap account. Which gives her a huge advantage over Lena, when it comes to making money from it
I dont know...i guess time will tell what is the deal with Ivy and her shady bussiness and the drugs and the car,etc...
I dont even know why i even discussing this character,i dont like her.:LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That could depend on what your relationship is with her? Mine is at 100%, and I don't recall her responding that way. Having a lower relationship can often cause other characters to behave more negatively towards Ian and Lena.
Nope, the reaction is hardcoded. You can check it out yourself. Play the scene. It's just the face pose changes in the billy scene and there is one dialogue when Jeremy compliments Lena for her posh outfit. Lena/Ivy in my playthrough had max stats in RP.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Fuck Gillian, she can stay with Mike or whoever her BF is and cheat on them. Once a cheater is always a cheater.
What's the difference between her cheating, and Ian and Lena cheating on each other? In their case, it's literally possible within a few hours of deciding to become partners. At least Gillian lasted a year or so before she decided to cheat on Ian.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Do you guys think there are some dormant kinks hidden in each girls from ORS? For example
  1. Alison - She looks like she's really into creampie and breeding.
  2. Cindy - One lick from Ian and she got hooked into rimjob. She asked him to do it again in CH12 IIRC also cumming on her body.
  3. Lena/Cherry - Submissive and rough.
  4. Holly - She blushes whenever she hears the word 'cheating'. I haven't played her path that much so feel free to add.
  5. Emma - Strapon kind of made her talk a lot in the pub.
1. Does Alison really take the morning after pill, after her recent sex sessions with Ian?
2. I guess Wade was just vanilla, or perhaps wary of doing anything Cindy might not like in the bedroom?
3. Well that's just the result of being Axel's Toys.
4. Holly is having sex with Lena, and that's technically cheating ( if Ian and Lena are dating).
5. I think Perry's secret fetish, that he was afraid Emma would hate him for, could be Pegging? When Emma started talking about that in the Garrison, there was a noticeable reaction from Perry, that might be construed as hope?

Last edited:
Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes