| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Where does she say this ?? Did she not say that gillian plays a important role so as far as I understood gillian will get a route ???
Nah! EK mentioned in recent Q&A which she did in 3 parts. She mentioned Ian will get minor content with Jessica and we got it recently, Ivy will play more role in Lena's story than Ian but down the line Ian will also get content with Ivy but will be less content, and last but not least, Ian will not get any content with Gillian(Chameleon), she may plan in future but as of now there is none planned. You can find the Q&A, I'm not finding it, too much work.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Nah! EK mentioned in recent Q&A which she did in 3 parts. She mentioned Ian will get minor content with Jessica and we got it recently, Ivy will play more role in Lena's story than Ian but down the line Ian will also get content with Ivy but will be less content, and last but not least, Ian will not get any content with Gillian(Chameleon), she may plan in future but as of now there is none planned. You can find the Q&A, I'm not finding it, too much work.
Fuck Gillian, she can stay with Mike or whoever her BF is and cheat on them. Once a cheater is always a cheater.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm glad Ian don't have to deal with "Please! I miss you, Ian!" bullshit and if she pulls this kinda stunt Ian better have Will smith with him as a bodyguard.
TBH getting cheated on by your long-term partner and then pulling the "I miss you" card. I'd straight up dropkick them. I support women's equality. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Does anyone even like Alison? Genuine question.
I do honestly there are very few paths that i don't like or follow :D

I'm glad Ian don't have to deal with "Please! I miss you, Ian!" bullshit and if she pulls this kinda stunt Ian better let Will Smith deal with her.
I have someone even better :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Narratively, relapsing after trying to move on. Probably the same will be implemented for Ian/Gillian. But the actual reason is it's for those with a domination kink.
Yeah, I get the relapsing problem. But then seriously why would anyone go back to an abusive relationship and hurt themselves? Yes, some people will still go for their abusive exes just to get hurt again, I hope endgame Lena is not like that. It's probably the second reason you pointed out 'Domination Kink'.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes