SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'll have to play again that scene when I get time.
If Lena is not involved with Mike, the game stat checks you on Ivy/Lena points by default. Ivy will still hook up with Mike.
Python:
j "Lucky guy..."
    l "What do you mean, \"lucky guy\"?"
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    $ flena = "sad"
    l "Do you think he and Ivy...? Have they hooked up?"
    j "Wha-?{w=0.3} No, I mean..."
    $ fjeremy = "n"
    j "I don't know... They've been getting along lately, though."
    l "What about Mike's girlfriend? He still has one, right?"
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    j "Yeah, um... As far as I know, he does have one."
    $ flena = "worried"
    l "\"As far as you know?\""
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    j "No, I mean, I do know for a fact he has a girlfriend..."
    j "I don't know if anything happened between him and Ivy, though. But damn, I wish she looked at me that way too."
    if lena_mike_dating:
        $ flena = "serious"
        l "Yeah, I noticed it too..."
        "Ivy knew full well about my fling with Mike, and how much I liked him..."
        if lena_ivy > 7:
            $ flena = "sad"
            "I knew I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I couldn't help wondering if..."
        elif lena_ivy > 3:
            $ flena = "worried"
            "She wouldn't hook up with Mike and not tell me about it, would she...?"
        elif True:
            "What the hell was going on? Was she stepping into my territory behind my back?"
    elif True:
        $ flena = "sad"
        l "Yeah, I got that impression too..."
        if lena_mike_sex:
            "I was in no position to judge, though. I had hooked up with Mike too, not that long ago."
            if lena_ivy < 4:
                $ flena = "serious"
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? I felt she owed me some explanations... once again."
            elif True:
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? Maybe Jeremy and I were just jumping to conclusions..."
        elif True:
            "I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy had actually slept with Mike. She probably couldn't care less that he had a girlfriend..."
            if lena_ivy > 7:
                $ flena = "n"
                "I wasn't gonna judge her for it, though. She was one of my best friends, after all..."
            elif lena_ivy > 3:
                $ flena = "sad"
                "She was my friend for many reasons, but that was something I couldn't really get behind..."
            elif True:
                $ flena = "serious"
                "She was my friend, but she could be such a bitch sometimes."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If Lena is not involved with Mike, the game stat checks you on Ivy/Lena points by default. Ivy will still hook up with Mike.
Python:
j "Lucky guy..."
    l "What do you mean, \"lucky guy\"?"
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    $ flena = "sad"
    l "Do you think he and Ivy...? Have they hooked up?"
    j "Wha-?{w=0.3} No, I mean..."
    $ fjeremy = "n"
    j "I don't know... They've been getting along lately, though."
    l "What about Mike's girlfriend? He still has one, right?"
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    j "Yeah, um... As far as I know, he does have one."
    $ flena = "worried"
    l "\"As far as you know?\""
    $ fjeremy = "sad"
    j "No, I mean, I do know for a fact he has a girlfriend..."
    j "I don't know if anything happened between him and Ivy, though. But damn, I wish she looked at me that way too."
    if lena_mike_dating:
        $ flena = "serious"
        l "Yeah, I noticed it too..."
        "Ivy knew full well about my fling with Mike, and how much I liked him..."
        if lena_ivy > 7:
            $ flena = "sad"
            "I knew I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I couldn't help wondering if..."
        elif lena_ivy > 3:
            $ flena = "worried"
            "She wouldn't hook up with Mike and not tell me about it, would she...?"
        elif True:
            "What the hell was going on? Was she stepping into my territory behind my back?"
    elif True:
        $ flena = "sad"
        l "Yeah, I got that impression too..."
        if lena_mike_sex:
            "I was in no position to judge, though. I had hooked up with Mike too, not that long ago."
            if lena_ivy < 4:
                $ flena = "serious"
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? I felt she owed me some explanations... once again."
            elif True:
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? Maybe Jeremy and I were just jumping to conclusions..."
        elif True:
            "I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy had actually slept with Mike. She probably couldn't care less that he had a girlfriend..."
            if lena_ivy > 7:
                $ flena = "n"
                "I wasn't gonna judge her for it, though. She was one of my best friends, after all..."
            elif lena_ivy > 3:
                $ flena = "sad"
                "She was my friend for many reasons, but that was something I couldn't really get behind..."
            elif True:
                $ flena = "serious"
There is no confirmation as of now BUT it is heavily implied. We'll see how things will turn out. Thanks for the code(y)!

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
There is no confirmation as of now BUT it is heavily implied. We'll see how things will turn out. Thanks!
Instead of getting the dialogues of

if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_mike_sex:

it will directly go to

elif True:
elif True:
if lena_ivy > 7:
$ flena = "n"
elif lena_ivy > 3:
$ flena = "sad"
elif True:
$ flena = "serious"

and stat check you here.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Instead of getting the dialogues of

if lena_mike_dating:
if lena_mike_sex:

it will directly go to

elif True:
elif True:
if lena_ivy > 7:
$ flena = "n"
elif lena_ivy > 3:
$ flena = "sad"
elif True:
$ flena = "serious"

and stat check you here.
Yeah I know! In my save this highlighted bit will be triggered. Also Shouldn't Lena talk in present and not past "She is one of my best friends" instead of "She was one of my best friends"? Also here best friends mean Holly is now part of the IvyxLenaxHolly gang:sneaky:(y).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah I know! In my save this highlighted bit will be triggered.
But you are right, Ivy having sex with Mike in his studio doesn't trigger. If Lena is not involved with Mike.

v "It's not like I was planning it! He invited me to check out his home studio and it just happened."

This line will not trigger when they are outside of the club. Having a smoke break.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also Shouldn't Lena talk in present and not past "She is one of my best friends" instead of "She was one of my best friends"?
The whole narration/internal monologues are done in the past tense, e.g.: "I knew I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I couldn't help wondering if..."

Reactions: | Vee | and zOrg5

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, i've made fun of it earlier, but realistically he probably heard it from Jeremy, since Jeremy can tell Ian the same things about Lena.

...or Jeremy knows it from Mike who is stalking Lena in the first place /s
Did you see that Mike got a bit desperate during Lena's second music gig, sending his selfie? If Lena/Ian are a couple. It's probably Ivy and Jeremy spreading everything. Lena even said Ivy was such a blabbermouth and Jeremy being.... well.. Jeremy. The stalking version reminds me of Leah from acting lessons LOL.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The funny thing with Mike/Lena is that Mike knows most of her affairs, LMAO. Barring Holly and Axel.
Yeah, i've made fun of it earlier, but realistically he probably heard it from Jeremy, since Jeremy can tell Ian the same things about Lena.

Mike to Lena - I know a Lot about you and your affairs :LOL:

IKnowALotOfThingsLuciferMorningstarGIF.gif

Lena- Tell Me How?
Mike-Show me the Pussy cat first after I will tell u :KEK:

MeowGIF.gif

Pussy is fine :ROFLMAO::devilish:

1704978883523.png 1704978912104.jpeg

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

If you play Lena as a slut Jeremy implies in the chapter 12 prologue that the whole nightclub knows what kind of girl Lena is:BootyTime:
This is a save where i made her suck even Marcel through,im sure this dialogue doenst happens if you only make her fuck either Mike or Jeremy.

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes