| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You may have guessed somehow but I like redheads a little as well :LOL:. Just a little.

Hey, maybe there will be a facefuck and kick to streets where she belongs option. All the cucking of Mike, all the revenge non of the reconciliation!

Putting joking aside I get that. Ultimately she's a cheat who had an affair which is never an attractive or compelling trait. If she does get a route I'll try it but I honestly don't expect it'll click with me, I'll see it more for completeness sake. I think it'd take really extraordinary writing to actually ever redeem her and make a Gillian route really work.
If it is fuck and kick to the streets I nano bit maaybe give it a go out of HATE but the path should be "REVENGE into 1000".
Ian to Gillian: Did you say reconcile? First tell me:
patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

OH! I remembered, EK also mentioned in her last Q&A that Gillian(Chameleon) won't get any content with Ian but she may do it in future if she is in mood but now there is none planned:KEK:.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I dunno i think Minerva's boring ass personal life on top of getting fucked into submission by the guy she hates so much is enough of a punishment for her. :ROFLMAO:
Refusing to be manipulated by her and leaving her frustrated is more satisfying imo. But I included her in the A*47 list for her constant undermining of Ian's work.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Gillian is a good girl,is not her fault we are 12 chapters in and Ian the cuck is still having dreams about her.
Yeah bro,she cucked you,move on you bitch.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If it is fuck and kick to the streets I nano bit maaybe give it a go out of HATE but the path should be "REVENGE into 1000" with a g*n involved.

OH! I remembered, EK also mentioned in her last Q&A that Gillian(Chameleon) won't get any content with Ian but she may do it in future if she is in mood but now there is none planned:KEK:.
Featuring Gillian as "Chameleon" sounds funny and genuine sometimes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Does that means She feeds on Guys by looking at them as Insects? :unsure::KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Gillian is a good girl,is not her fault we are 12 chapters in and Ian the cuck is still having dreams about her.
Yeah bro,she cucked you,move on you bitch.
Until the day that distrust makes him check Mike's cell phone and I see the agenda of whores he has sex with and when he sees Lena's name and her photos, he will wonder "where I saw that bitch before", he will wonder. "Will it be karma and when Ian finds out, will he feel like a double cuckold if he still thinks about me?" :LOL: :LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Until the day that distrust makes him check Mike's cell phone and I see the agenda of whores he has sex with and when he sees Lena's name and her photos, he will wonder "where I saw that bitch before", he will wonder. "Will it be karma and when Ian finds out, will he feel like a double cuckold if he still thinks about me?" :LOL: :LOL:
I mean this guy is literally having wet dreams about her,hes not only a cuck at this point,hes Gillian bitchboy.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Well, it's going to have impact for those who went for this option, i don't think there's anything wrong with it or that it makes it any lesser.

Just like Lena cheating on Ian only has impact for those who had Lena/Ian relationship and chose for Lena to cheat on Ian.

And Seymour drama imo isn't about money at all -- it's mainly another flavor of Lena being entangled with another man while in relationship. The main worry Lena displays while she's under the contract is how Ian would never accept it if he's found out. Which again, will only apply to these who have Lena/Ian relationship ongoing. Although, there's also of course the "universal" flavor of it, in Lena either willingly or not losing her freedom to make her own choices.
I could envision Ian being ensnared into (perhaps initially reluctantly) accepting Lena's submission to Seymour and his designates...and eventually participating in it and accentuating its intensity while reaping the literary rewards to his career from Seymour. We could wind up with...well...two animals in Seymour's circus.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, Gillian's bust is quite noticeably smaller:

View attachment 3249530 View attachment 3249533

Even in the situation you mention, when she and Lena appear side by side, Lena's bust is drawn with more pronounced lines:

View attachment 3249546 View attachment 3249547

Gillian isn't literally flat-chested but Mike isn't being literal when he describes his girlfriend.
I personally would like it to be that way. But I just can't help feeling, this is just further evidence, that it's not such a foregone conclusion after all. Gillian's tits are still big enough to give a titjob, if she pushes them together. So why would Mike say it wasn't the case? Unless Gillian isn't his girlfriend, and his actual girlfriend really is flat-chested.

I suppose there's a possibility that Eva has forgotten that Mike made this comment about his girlfriend. But until we get some more concrete evidence to the contrary, for me this is just sowing further doubt on the Mike/Gillian theory.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I could envision Ian being ensnared into (perhaps initially reluctantly) accepting Lena's submission to Seymour and his designates...and eventually participating in it and accentuating its intensity while reaping the literary rewards to his career from Seymour. We could wind up with...well...two animals in Seymour's circus.
So if Lena and Ian were Seymour's circus animals and he ordered them to have sex, that would be fake furry sex and Seymour would take them to the park to relieve themselves? :unsure: :unsure:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I wonder if anyone else thinks that Mike's girlfriend could be Alice. We meet her during Ivy's birthday party and if you decide to sit next to her and try to get to know her she basically ignores Lena and Billy because she's too busy looking for someone specific in the crowded club. I think this is important because not only does Lena thinks she is acting a bit odd Billy does too. I think the reason she just started to work at the club is to be able to keep an eye on Mike. Another detail that I think supports this idea is that Mike can tell Lena that his girlfriend never gave him a boobjob. It could just be the sweater that she's wearing but it seems that Alice's breast are on the smaller side when compared to the other ladies.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I wonder if anyone else thinks that Mike's girlfriend could be Alice. We meet her during Ivy's birthday party and if you decide to sit next to her and try to get to know her she basically ignores Lena and Billy because she's too busy looking for someone specific in the crowded club. I think this is important because not only does Lena thinks she is acting a bit odd Billy does too. I think the reason she just started to work at the club is to be able to keep an eye on Mike. Another detail that I think supports this idea is that Mike can tell Lena that his girlfriend never gave him a boobjob. It could just be the sweeter that she's wearing but it seems that Alice's breast are on the smaller side when compared to the other ladies.
OK, I didn't see this one coming.
giphy.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
OK, I didn't see this one coming.
View attachment 3251232
I've known about that possibility for a while but I wasn't interested because I found it boring if it were true, but Gillian being Mike's girlfriend is more fun because that could turn Ian into a double cuckold in one route if he finds out that his previous and current love interest have sex with the same man :poop: :poop:and in another route I can have an excuse to break his face Mike and maybe have a threesome with Gillian and Lena, right?:unsure::unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wonder if anyone else thinks that Mike's girlfriend could be Alice. We meet her during Ivy's birthday party and if you decide to sit next to her and try to get to know her she basically ignores Lena and Billy because she's too busy looking for someone specific in the crowded club.
That's possible, although iirc people were guessing Alice was just a Patreon cameo character. Mike's girlfriend wouldn't really need to look for him in the crowd, she could've just headed for the dj booth, same way Lena does when/if she wants to give Mike a blowjob.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I've known about that possibility for a while but I wasn't interested because I found it boring if it were true, but Gillian being Mike's girlfriend is more fun because that could turn Ian into a double cuckold in one route if he finds out that his previous and current love interest have sex with the same man :poop: :poop:and in another route I can have an excuse to break his face Mike and maybe have a threesome with Gillian and Lena, right?:unsure::unsure:
Double-cucked sounds brutal and so depraved, I like it. :cool: Not my cup of tea though. On the other hand, cucking Mike with chad Ian with Lena/Gillian threesome sounds fun. Two cheaters getting their hands full, Mike with his lonely dick sobbing at the corner of the room watching Gillian/Lena getting stuffed with Ian.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I wonder if anyone else thinks that Mike's girlfriend could be Alice. We meet her during Ivy's birthday party and if you decide to sit next to her and try to get to know her she basically ignores Lena and Billy because she's too busy looking for someone specific in the crowded club. I think this is important because not only does Lena thinks she is acting a bit odd Billy does too. I think the reason she just started to work at the club is to be able to keep an eye on Mike. Another detail that I think supports this idea is that Mike can tell Lena that his girlfriend never gave him a boobjob. It could just be the sweater that she's wearing but it seems that Alice's breast are on the smaller side when compared to the other ladies.
Alice is a cameo character created by a different artist. It wouldn't have the narrative or emotional impact that Gillian would. https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-9432573

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Seymour's path is interesting, he can latch on to Lena quite early in the game or late; he gets so many chances to do it. If he fails to coerce Lena during the dinner leading to a contract signing he can still ask Ian for Lena. The first option where Lena willingly submits to Seymour might keep Ian in the dark for a long time. The second option where Ian can tell Lena to work for Seymour sounds fun, it will be like watching how far can the couple push together to get power and submit to indulgence.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour's path is interesting, he can latch on to Lena quite early in the game or late; he gets so many chances to do it. If he fails to coerce Lena during the dinner leading to a contract signing he can still ask Ian for Lena. The first option where Lena willingly submits to Seymour might keep Ian in the dark for a long time. The second option where Ian can tell Lena to work for Seymour sounds fun, it will be like watching how far can the couple push together to get power and submit to indulgence.
Is the second option really an option? So far, I have only explored Lena working willingly for Seymour by accepting the contract (without being forced). If I have her consistently refuse, even under pressure, can Ian actually ask her to work for Seymour in the curent version or are you just saying it would be fun if he did? If it can happen, what conditions are needed? Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes