ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
More like that he isn't the type to have one.
Technically Jack can settle with Ashley in GGGB, so it's not like he's completely incapable, he's just protecting himself from another heartbreak/disappointment. But i doubt he'd have one when he's still looking for quickies in clubs.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
To each their own :> I like Lena/Ian because with having control over actions of both parties it's very easy to shape a narrative that you want, out of many many possible variations. And i can't help but approach these games mainly as a story-writing experience for made up people, rather than self-insert device.
I don't self-insert either, though I guess I do play Lena, to an extent, as kind of a manifestation of my own interests.

I've never been a fan of the split perspective narrative, at least when it comes to events that Lena and Ian are meant to have different views and experiences towards, I feel like their interactions are just giant spoilers. I'd have more fun playing Lena and not knowing what Ian was getting up to and thinking all the time.

Reactions: Maviarab and ffive

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't self-insert either, though I guess I do play Lena, to an extent, as kind of a manifestation of my own interests.

I've never been a fan of the split perspective narrative, at least when it comes to events that Lena and Ian are meant to have different views and experiences towards, I feel like their interactions are just giant spoilers. I'd have more fun playing Lena and not knowing what Ian was getting up to and thinking all the time.
Agreed. Odd choice (IMO) to make it a multi-protag game...to me a large part of the succes of GGGB was that is was a sole FMC game. In my saves I couldn't care less what Ian is doing lol.

Reactions: GokutheG

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Agreed. Odd choice (IMO) to make it a multi-protag game...to me a large part of the succes of GGGB was that is was a sole FMC game. In my saves I couldn't care less what Ian is doing lol.
To a degree that's my view too. I don't play the game with a vested interest in Ian, but I still try to have fun with his options, as long as they don't hinder Lena. No Ian/Holly for example, and next time I play I plan to not have him and Jeremy pursue Emma either to see how she reacts to Lena when they're out shopping. I was kinda miffed that Lena coming on to her just ended up getting her to start gushing about Jeremy-sex.

Reactions: Maviarab

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
next time I play I plan to not have him and Jeremy pursue Emma either to see how she reacts to Lena when they're out shopping. I was kinda miffed that Lena coming on to her just ended up being her gushing about Jeremy.
I can confirm that Emma doesn't mention Jeremy at all if Ian doesn't get involved with her. At least that's how it played out in my game, when Lena teased her and got flirty.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I prefer playing as Ian since the picking a girl every playthrough and/or mixing them is neat. With Lena its harder, since most guys are shit.
I wasn't trying to restart the "I prefer protagonist x" discussion, it's my opinion that Ian's story would be better without Lena's perspective too. I just happen to prefer female MC, so that's where I focus my discussion.
I can confirm that Emma doesn't mention Jeremy at all if Ian doesn't get involved with her. At least that's how it played out in my game, when Lena teased her and got flirty.
Ian is the one who puts the idea of getting with Emma into Jeremy's head so I was assuming that'd be the case. I'm not expecting some grand revelation mind you, I just found it unappealing that when I had a girl grope another girl, the victim starts talking about cock right away. I was kinda hoping the option would lead to something starting between the two women. :ROFLMAO:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Are you sure you write that correct?
You really didn't forget IanxLena, DID YOU?
You want me to go down this road AGAIN?

Seriously, WTF are you guys reading? Or are you guys UNABLE to grasp the story?
I'm baffled at the audacity of people who are constantly trying to project Jeremy as GOOD GUY!
WHY are you guys putting veil upon his actions?

#WTF
I do remember IanxLena. Jeremy relents after a lot of pressure from Lena. Look, I know Jeremy isn't a good guy, but he's not a bad guy either. He's a decent looking guy, with a big dick, that is pretty easily manipulated by others around him. A himbo basically.

So perhaps willingly would have been a better word? He knowingly fucked Lena while she was dating Ian and he lacked the willpower to tell her "No," but he wasn't actively trying to get in her pants, especially if heretofore Ian hasn't been comfortable with the idea of others also being interested in his LI.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thats so boring through.
Mike+Gillian is the perfect drama for both Lena and Ian.
I agree it would be. But for me, I'm not seeing any solid indications that it's the case. In Chapter 6, when Lena and Mike have sex, and Lena gives Mike a titfuck. She asks Mike if his girlfriend does this for him. And Mike responds no, because she's pretty much flat-chested. The problem with that, is that Gillian isn't flat-chested. She has very similar breasts to Lena. Because when Ian meets Gillian, Lena is initially with him and you can compare the two of them. If Gillian isn't flat-chested, then that suggests that she can't be Mike's girlfriend.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I just found it unappealing that when I had a girl grope another girl, the victim starts talking about cock right away. I was kinda hoping the option would lead to something starting between the two women. :ROFLMAO:
I think it will start to something, we just need to get to the beach house. The seed has certainly been sown. I think the whole point of Emma revealing her sexcapades with Jeremy to Lena was for them to form certain bonds about sex and / or fetishes: anal, BBC, the pink vibrator that Seymour makes Lena wear; and to establish furry and / or beastiality since we've also seen the horsecock dildo at the sex shop. It is the first time that Lena is able to purchase those, so it's also a way for EK to bring attention to the fact that new items are in the sex shop.

Side Note: For my own mental health I really hope beastiality doesn't become a thing, watching the Project Myriam thread become a non-stop beastiality wishlist from the users has actively hurt my overall enjoyment of that game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think it will start to something, we just need to get to the beach house. The seed has certainly been sown. I think the whole point of Emma revealing her sexcapades with Jeremy to Lena was for them to form certain bonds about sex and / or fetishes: anal, BBC, the pink vibrator that Seymour makes Lena wear; and to establish furry and / or beastiality since we've also seen the horsecock dildo at the sex shop. It is the first time that Lena is able to purchase those, so it's also a way for EK to bring attention to the fact that new items are in the sex shop.

Side Note: For my own mental health I really hope beastiality doesn't become a thing, watching the Project Myriam thread become a non-stop beastiality wishlist from the users has actively hurt my overall enjoyment of that game.
Bestiality wasn't in GGGB and I doubt Eva would introduce it in ORS. That said, pet play and such already has an apperance so I guess we'll see.

I suppose you might be right about Emma and the kinks, it was a theme of their shopping trip too, if I recall correctly the whole anal plug tail. My Lena automatically turned down the idea from me having previously elected to deny anal, which I was a bit sad about. You don't have to be into anal specifically to find tail plugs interesting, at least I don't think so.

Reactions: Maviarab

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
That's definitely not true, this town already feels like it has 50 people living in it, more of the same shit get old really fast.
This right here is why i wish we knew the population of baluart, maybe the reason jeremy didn't tell ian about gillian is because he thought the city was big enough that they wouldn't run into each other as well as to spare him getting hurt again. :unsure:

Reactions: SearingFive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The problem with that, is that Gillian isn't flat-chested. She has very similar breasts to Lena. Because when Ian meets Gillian, Lena is initially with him and you can compare the two of them. If Gillian isn't flat-chested, then that suggests that she can't be Mike's girlfriend.
No, Gillian's bust is quite noticeably smaller:

1704898494923.png 1704898512145.png

Even in the situation you mention, when she and Lena appear side by side, Lena's bust is drawn with more pronounced lines:

1704898825460.png 1704898835280.png

Gillian isn't literally flat-chested but Mike isn't being literal when he describes his girlfriend.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
As per Cuckolding's path, What Can Poor Ian can do :unsure:?? He has never expected that his own Ex- Girlfriend Gillian would make him suffer like that :LOL:

View attachment 3249493 Expected This View attachment 3249496 Got this :KEK:

He might to focus back on his art classes with his New model roomie Pierre :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3249498 Maybe Perry can give him some new Sexy pose :devilish:
Ian is such a simp cuck he probably going to have a orgasm when he finds out Mike the Chad is fucking her ex:LUL:
"OH NO MY GIRL!HNNNNNNGG!"

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
I wasn't trying to restart the "I prefer protagonist x" discussion, it's my opinion that Ian's story would be better without Lena's perspective too. I just happen to prefer female MC, so that's where I focus my discussion.

Ian is the one who puts the idea of getting with Emma into Jeremy's head so I was assuming that'd be the case. I'm not expecting some grand revelation mind you, I just found it unappealing that when I had a girl grope another girl, the victim starts talking about cock right away. I was kinda hoping the option would lead to something starting between the two women. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure what your opinion is on throuples but on my loyal ianxlena route (i don't count louise or ivy as cheating btw) emma mentions she had something fun going on but had to stop it if you chose to have ian hook up with emma so that may be a possible path for lena and emma to get together.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, Gillian's bust is quite noticeably smaller:

View attachment 3249530 View attachment 3249533

Even in the situation you mention, when she and Lena appear side by side, Lena's bust is drawn with more pronounced lines:

View attachment 3249546 View attachment 3249547

Gillian isn't literally flat-chested but Mike isn't being literal when he describes his girlfriend.
By Looking at These Scenes :KEK: :LOL:

Ian is such a simp cuck he probably going to have a orgasm when he finds out Mike the Chad is fucking her ex:LUL:
"OH NO MY GIRL!HNNNNNNGG!"
Keeping this in Mind :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1704900163751.jpeg Ian starts Milking :KEK::KEK:

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah this has been a theory for a while,they are some hints in the game and also,everyone seems to know each other in this city so Mike dating Gillian is not a weird possibility.
The problem with this is that when the reveal happens,almost no one is going to be surprised about the "twist".
I suppose one way to look at it while it may not be a shocking reveal it'll bring Gillian more into the story, Mike has potentially cucked Ian twice, Mike is a cheater in general and Ian is hopefully going to get a laugh right in Gillian's face option. It's probably also the catalyst for any Ian and Gillian reconciliation if that's even going to be a thing.

It's one of them where I feel the twist itself isn't so important as the potential consequences from it.

Jeremy thinks his sexual tension with Ivy is so palpable. Simmer down 'meat stick' LMAO!! If Jeremy ever gets cucked he will be that guy who's clueless asf to what is going on behind his back. Time for some Ian/Ivy while Jeremy thinks he is so close to scoring her. :devilish:
Pretty sure Ian and Ivy or not almost no matter what Jeremy is getting cucked by Ivy. There's no way Jeremy and Ivy would work long term. He cheats, he can't last ati has no stamina in bed. Not a hope someone like Ivy tolerates that for long she's no Louise or Allison. She'd end up bored big cock or not. If Jeremy ends up with Ivy that's he's cuck ending because she'll end up looking elsewhere for fun. I think that story line is going to boil down to Jeremy been with someone where he's ultimately out of his depth with the wrong person.

I think Ivy is going to be this games Jessica and who she ends up with decides whether she ends up happy or completely fucked up like Jessica. Jeremy you'd think would be a fucked up ending.

Think that's why both Ian and Lena have a chance to warn her off Jeremy as Ivy will be a route for both eventually.

Last edited:

Puggy Aiden

Apr 25, 2023
How do I get the last Alisons scene. What are the requirements for it. I'm not dating her and I also had a threesome with her but I can't seem to get the scene. Help.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes