SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Maybe. But I think he would tell him about it. He tells Ian that Lena is playing around, when they're actively dating. So he can't be that concerned, about that causing Ian to go into a downward spiral? If he can tell Ian about Lena, then surely he would be even less concerned about telling him about Gillian being Mike's girlfriend?
Lena/Ian were going out recently and their relationship is still fresh. So maybe he felt like telling him about Lena's infidelity; before he caught real feelings like he had for Gillian. He had the longest relationship tenure with Gillian. Of course, Jeremy should've told him about Gillian too, but now we are floating with ifs and maybes. First love, a long relationship, and then turning into exes hits harder than a new ongoing relationship. What's the point of bringing the topic about an ex who has moved on? Why bring him down and make him second-guess his feelings towards Gillian? Then again, it depends on so many variables. For me, Jeremy did the right thing by not bringing up the topic of Gillian and talking about Lena's infidelity before the relationship got serious. It's my opinion. Alison the 'baby trapper' is the one to blame.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Are we talking about Gillian being Mikes girlfriend again?
EK kind of likes the "oh shit" moments for ORS, it would not be so dramatic if most of the fan base think that.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Are we talking about Gillian being Mikes girlfriend again?
EK kind of likes the "oh shit" moments for ORS, it would not be so dramatic if most of the fan base think that.
Aye, we were talking about that cheating ex. IKR!! if we actually got Gillian to be Mike's GF the oomph moment will not be there at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Whether Ian is involved with her or not, she is going that route.
That's... not entirely accurate. I mean, it is, but there's more to it -- Alison's transition to blonde/bimbo is based on some conditions, and all of those conditions are about Ian:
Code:
default alison_blonde = 0                 # Alison goes for a change of style (if alison_jeremy_3some == 2 or ian_alison_dom or ian_alison_dating == False) ---> 3- ian compliments / 2- ian likes it / 1- ian doesn't like it
Ian can also explicitly encourage it:
Python:
        "{image=icon_charisma.webp}I like your bimbo look" if alison_blonde > 1 and ian_charisma > 6:
            i "Well, I for one love your bimbo look..."
            a "A bimbo? That's what I look like to you?"
            i "Blonde hair, tall, big boobs, classy and very sexy... Yeah, you look like a bimbo alright."
            a "So that's what you like, huh? I never knew..."
            if ian_chad > 4:
                i "I didn't either, until you started to turn into one. And now all I want is to crush your pussy so bad."
            else:
                i "I didn't either, until you started to turn into one. And now all I want is to fuck you so bad..."
            a "Look at you... Seems I really turn you on, don't I?"
            i "Wanna come and check?"
            $ alison_blonde = 3

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's what I thought initially. But if she's been going to Blazer, you would have thought she would be hanging out with Mike there. Which then begs the question, surely Jeremy would have seen them together, and he would have told Ian about it? He hasn't. So that doesn't make any sense, if she really is Mike's girlfriend.
Jeremy has been very cagey about telling Ian anything involving Gillian, because he knows how the breakup affected Ian and is afraid of a relapse.

By pure coincidence am sure, Jeremy is also very cagey about saying anything about Mike's girlfriend. Which, wouldn't you agree, makes very little sense if that girlfriend is someone random with no ties to the rest of the cast..?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There is new reaction from Jeremy in final version of prologue when they are talking about that evan Mike fucked ivy ian asks Jeremy that didn't Mike had gf and Jeremy has worried face and says that maybe that they broke up I think that this confirms that Mike is gillian's bf and Jeremy knows that but as always he is being a shitty friend
Another interpretation of that scene, is that Gillian isn't Mike's girlfriend, and Jeremy genuinely has no idea whether he's still with his girlfriend. Mike and Jeremy aren't friends, they're just work colleagues, so there's no reason to assume that Jeremy knows much about Mike's personal life.

Isn't it also possible that Eva is laying a false trail, by making us think that Gillian could be Mike's girlfriend? This has been a fan theory for a while now, so maybe these 'clues' are actually red herrings?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Now that i think about it,Ivy fucking Mike makes the theory make even more sense.
Now Gillian is getting cucked even if Lena inst fucking Mike.

Reactions: ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Mike being Gillians boyfriend at this stage is mandantory, everything else would suck from a writing standpoint.
Good writing can be predictable, if the characters previous actions and dialogues are consistent and lead up to it. The conclusion will feel natural and earned.

Keep in mind that many users here play the game multiple times. If you play it once, you may barely get the hints, but if Mike is revealed to be the boyfriend, this hints in your subconciousness come to rise and you feel satisfied because in hindsight, you knew it and the game told you so. It feels right and rewarding.

If Eva however made a false trail just to troll the veteran players by smugly reverting their expectations, its cheap and ignores proper writing at the expense for some easy troll points.

My biggest worries is that it will be Mark, going from the hints found in the code. Mark is such a nothing character and fine as a casual fuck and cameo, but he isn't build up to be anything at all.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess. Since it's optional in the first place, the drama of the whole thing, makes me doubt it'll really make an actual impact.

Kinda like Seymour's big play towards Lena. It's optional for him to trap her and she still makes new money when she refuses, so the drama of it isn't really impactful even when you play to get it, because you have to deliberately make choices for it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess. Since it's optional in the first place, the drama of the whole thing, makes me doubt it'll really make an actual impact.
Well, it's going to have impact for those who went for this option, i don't think there's anything wrong with it or that it makes it any lesser.

Just like Lena cheating on Ian only has impact for those who had Lena/Ian relationship and chose for Lena to cheat on Ian.

And Seymour drama imo isn't about money at all -- it's mainly another flavor of Lena being entangled with another man while in relationship. The main worry Lena displays while she's under the contract is how Ian would never accept it if he's found out. Which again, will only apply to these who have Lena/Ian relationship ongoing. Although, there's also of course the "universal" flavor of it, in Lena either willingly or not losing her freedom to make her own choices.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That's... not entirely accurate. I mean, it is, but there's more to it -- Alison's transition to blonde/bimbo is based on some conditions, and all of those conditions are about Ian:
Code:
default alison_blonde = 0                 # Alison goes for a change of style (if alison_jeremy_3some == 2 or ian_alison_dom or ian_alison_dating == False) ---> 3- ian compliments / 2- ian likes it / 1- ian doesn't like it
What I meant was that whether Ian is involved or not, bcz of Jeremy she is going down that route. Or I'm mixing up her conditions as I'm not playing her route anymore, instead jumped on Emma's route in club.

If before club scene Ian can dominate Alison than yes! you are right! Also alison_jeremy_3some == 2 which I also highlighted in your post above, is this check associated with IanxAlisonxJeremy threesome or BIllyxAlisonxJeremy threesome? If it is associated with BIllyxAlisonxJeremy than I'm right that without Ian she can also go on bimbo route.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, it's going to have impact for those who went for this option, i don't think there's anything wrong with it or that it makes it any lesser.

Just like Lena cheating on Ian only has impact for those who had Lena/Ian relationship and chose for Lena to cheat on Ian.
Yeah you're right, everything can't be relevant to every player anyway after all.

Your example isn't a good one for me though since I don't view anything in Ian and Lena's relationship as at all impactful anyway. Since you control both perspectives I think their pairing is devoid of dramatic pacing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Other than Mike, another candidate which is probable, I believe EK included Jack for a reason and that is as Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.
EK may have not included Jack just to cater fetishists but for "OH" moment! Bcz at this point everyone is damn sure Mike is Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes