| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think we're doing this again(sighs...sighs:confused:)!
I do remember IanxLena. Jeremy relents after a lot of pressure from Lena. Look, I know Jeremy isn't a good guy, but he's not a bad guy either. He's a decent looking guy, with a big dick, that is pretty easily manipulated by others around him. A himbo basically...
I don't agree that Jeremy is unintelligent. He is not wise enough. Being unintelligent means "Alison/Stan/Lena's Mom" in short Dumb. He is just enjoying his youth till he is bored and would want to settle. In this whole "just having fun" thing he is not able to control himself sexually bcz he never tried to. A pussy is a pussy for him and he will dive in head first on very first offering.

If fucking your Bro's girl is not "bad guy" thing than your definition of bad guy is fucked up.

...So perhaps willingly would have been a better word? He knowingly fucked Lena while she was dating Ian and he lacked the willpower to tell her "No," but he wasn't actively trying to get in her pants, especially if heretofore Ian hasn't been comfortable with the idea of others also being interested in his LI.
He reciprocated or was just laying? Did he not write messages to her? How more willing you want him to be. Wasn't actively trying maybe at first. Did he stop her after his first slip up? He didn't tell shit to Ian. Alright let's say he needed time to tell Ian after his first slip up but he didn't need time to have "fun" with Lena second time or more, huh? What a good guy! He is flirting with her on every chance he get and "mingling" with her over and over. How more active you want him to be now? Lena didn't have a gun on his head.

...especially if heretofore Ian hasn't been comfortable with the idea of others also being interested in his LI.
Ian tells him on his face not to mingle with Alison and he didn't budge, what are you saying?

Jeremy is bad guy for fucking Lena and Ian is bad guy for fucking Cindy. How difficult is it to understand this?

I call characters as they are. I like Ian but I don't omit the fact that he is bad guy if he involves with Cindy. You like a character, cool, no problem, but don't close your eyes on bad traits of a character when facts are in plain sight.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I think we're doing this again(sighs...sighs:confused:)!

I don't agree that Jeremy is unintelligent. He is not wise enough. Being unintelligent means "Alison/Stan/Lena's Mom" in short Dumb. He is just enjoying his youth till he is bored and would want to settle. In this whole "just having fun" thing he is not able to control himself sexually bcz he never tried to. A pussy is a pussy for him and he will dive in head first on very first offering.

If fucking your Bro's girl is not "bad guy" thing than your definition of bad guy is fucked up.

He reciprocated or was just laying? Did he not write messages to her? How more willing you want him to be. Wasn't actively trying maybe at first. Did he stop her after his first slip up? He didn't tell shit to Ian. Alright let's say he needed time to tell Ian after his first slip up but he didn't need time to have "fun" with Lena second time or more, huh? What a good guy! He is flirting with her on every chance he get and "mingling" with her over and over. How more active you want him to be now? Lena didn't have a gun on his head.

Ian tells him on his face not to mingle with Alison and he didn't budge, what are you saying?

Jeremy is bad guy for fucking Lena and Ian is bad guy for fucking Cindy. How difficult is it to understand this?

I call characters as they are. I like Ian but I don't omit the fact that he is bad guy if he involves with Cindy. You like a character, cool, no problem, but don't close your eyes on bad traits of a character when facts are in plain sight.
I understand what you say, everyone can betray if the option is there, of course Jeremy betrays Ian regardless of whether he is in a relationship with Lena or not because he knows Ian's intentions, but Ian does the same with Wade (and with pleasure), then the game name should change Our Red String or our broken friendships, right? :unsure: :oops:o_O:ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I understand what you say, everyone can betray if the option is there, of course Jeremy betrays Ian regardless of whether he is in a relationship with Lena or not because he knows Ian's intentions, but Ian does the same with Wade (and with pleasure), then the game name should change Our Red String or our broken friendships, right? :unsure: :oops:o_O:ROFLMAO:
Game can still cater to the needs of every one, no matter how vanilla you want your character to go or how kinky. But people often omit negative traits of a character to keep "their" version of story which they like, intact. Nothing bad in it as it is human psyche but you should also not omit those negative traits strictly when those paths are discussed.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Game can still cater to the needs of every one, no matter how vanilla you want your character to go or how kinky. But people often omit negative traits of a character to keep "their" version of story which they like, intact. Nothing bad in it as it is human psyche but you should also not omit those negative traits strictly when those paths are discussed.
I see it and I have fun exploiting its nuances as far as the game allows me, because each protagonist has to live with characters with similar personalities, like Ian and Lena have to live with Stan and Perry who are two degenerated pekachus or the losers of Wade and Louise needs to be told at every moment that they are not, and of course Robert and Allison, when they talk, they make you want to have sex with them, but why don't we see that equality between Jeremy and Ivy where he can do more things than her? :unsure: :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3250236

As long as they reconcile like that. I haven't done the math on how many facefuckings cancel out a cucking though.
Let's say what happens, Gillian gives him a blowjob but when Ian is ejaculating he hears that Mike has returned and he hides, when Gillian wanted to go to the bathroom to clean her mouth Mike surprises her and gives her a French kiss, if he sees them when he passes by, he will feel Ian that was a creamy revenge blowjob? :unsure: :oops::LOL: (y) (y)

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
Let's say what happens, Gillian gives him a blowjob but when Ian is ejaculating he hears that Mike has returned and he hides, when Gillian wanted to go to the bathroom to clean her mouth Mike surprises her and gives her a French kiss, if he sees them when he passes by, he will feel Ian that was a creamy revenge blowjob? :unsure: :oops::LOL: (y) (y)
Nope no sneaking at all. Tf is Ian practicing MMA for if he has to hide from the guy that took his gf.

What's the point of a revenge cucking if the cucked doesn't know it's happening and have to see it? Ian needs to facetime that shit or have Mike tied up in the corner, otherwise it's barely even revenge and is it even truly worth it at that point?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I see it and I have fun exploiting its nuances as far as the game allows me, because each protagonist has to live with characters with similar personalities, like Ian and Lena have to live with Stan and Perry who are two degenerated pekachus or the losers of Wade and Louise needs to be told at every moment that they are not, and of course Robert and Allison, when they talk, they make you want to have sex with them, but why don't we see that equality between Jeremy and Ivy where he can do more things than her? :unsure: :unsure:
You made Wade and Stan and Perry sad Pikachu Moments :cry:

PokemonPikachuGIF.gif

1704912488265.jpeg 1704913026844.jpeg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nope no sneaking at all. Tf is Ian practicing MMA for if he has to hide from the guy that took his gf.

What's the point of a revenge cucking if the cucked doesn't know it's happening and have to see it? Ian needs to facetime that shit or have Mike tied up in the corner, otherwise it's barely even revenge and is it even truly worth it at that point?
Because as I told him before, I like to prolong the suffering and in this case Mike could become suspicious if we leave small signs that make him distrust and the suffering of not knowing for sure that as a consequence he may have problems lifting his cock, when the madness consumes him and he goes. complaining to Ian knocks him out and when he wakes up he is tied face down with a huge vibrating dildo in his ass and when he wakes up what he is going to see is Lena, Gillian and Ian having a hot threesome and when they reach orgasm and Ian finish on them, then they go to make Mike give him a golden shower to finish and leave the place, could that be considered revenge reconciliation sex?:unsure: :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...but why don't we see that equality between Jeremy and Ivy where he can do more things than her? :unsure: :unsure:
Bcz Ivy is exclusive for Lena. That is the reason IanxIvy is delayed. In last Q&A EK mentioned she has plans(or major plans IIRC. I ain't finding that Q&A, too much work to find that Q&A) for Ivy with Lena later Ian may will get some content with her.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3250236

As long as they reconcile like that. I haven't done the math on how many facefuckings cancel out a cucking though.
I Love redheads. They a rare bread(I'm talking about all natural). BUT unfortunately, Gillian(Chameleon) is the only "redhead" I have beef with. I don't think any kind of apology or remorse from that little chameleon shit make me go on her path. We'll see when the time comes and have to be something extra convincing which I can't think of happening.

I hope Ian have A*47 under his bed if she wants to "Reconcile":devilish:!

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I Love redheads. They a rare bread(I'm talking about all natural). BUT unfortunately, Gillian(Chameleon) is the only "redhead" I have beef with. I don't think any kind of apology or remorse from that little chameleon shit make me go on her path. We'll see when the time comes and have to be something extra convincing which I can't think of happening.

Why stop at Gillian with the A*47 ? Extend it to Stan, Seymour, Minerva, Robert, Axel, and Jeremy.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Bcz Ivy is exclusive for Lena. That is the reason IanxIvy is delayed. In last Q&A EK mentioned she has plans(or major plans IIRC. I ain't finding that Q&A, too much work to find that Q&A) for Ivy with Lena.
But if it's true it's going to be boring shit, because you create a character with such an open mind and then you limit her so much, Ivy would have to be the homewrecker in the game that when women with couple look at her they hide their partners and that she It shows that fear is justified, for me it was the introduction of Jess, if she wasn't in the game the sex scene she has with Ian would have been with Ivy, unless you are a lesbian woman Ivy's scenes are quite disappointing, even Holly is more sexually active than she is. :LOL: :LOL:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

I'll give her a go if Lena gets to leash her.... :eek:
Have to build up that lesbian harem of subservient redheads somehow....

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024

You may have guessed somehow but I like redheads a little as well :LOL:. Just a little.

Hey, maybe there will be a facefuck and kick to streets where she belongs option. All the cucking of Mike, all the revenge non of the reconciliation!

Putting joking aside I get that. Ultimately she's a cheat who had an affair which is never an attractive or compelling trait. If she does get a route I'll try it but I honestly don't expect it'll click with me, I'll see it more for completeness sake. I think it'd take really extraordinary writing to actually ever redeem her and make a Gillian route really work.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes