SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
While certainly possible, Seymour did introduce Lena to Agnes as a model with the offer to lend Lena to her. Also there was the earlier option in which Agnes directs Lena and Axel in a photo shoot. I feel the whole arc leans towards submission and exhibitionism and I believe EK also has the tag of BDSM for the game which will probably apply here. Still, the differences in our projections are not mutually exclusive.
I am so not looking forward to watching that old bag Agnes. Her face and dialogue are so repulsive. EK did a good job. Welp, Lena is gonna get her ass handed by Agnes the vulture. Now I am curious about how light or heavy the BDSM theme is going to be with Seymour and Agnes.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You know, has anyone talked about how Holly barely reacts when Ian call Minerva beautiful in front of her? She knows how much they beef with one another, yet she just says "Okay.." or something and never brings it up or confronts Ian.
You're right, it's not a topic that's discussed a lot, in the games in which I have sex with Minerva ( :sick: :sick:), I don't have a relationship with Holly and in the games in which I have a relationship with her, I don't do anything with Minerva ( :giggle::giggle:), and it's also possible that Holly won't react. because even though this bothers her inside, she is shy and has a submissive personality, for me she is the best option for Ian to have a happy relationship, I would also like to dye Ian blonde, have a Cherry relationship and trick Lena into having a threesome, I wonder how many blows to the head do I need for Ian to have the same intellectual level as Axel and say those incredible phrases ( (n)(n))?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Not that I'm saying Seymour isn't or hasn't had scenes approaching BDSM. But the tag is currently applied because of the Lena / Louise dynamic. While not outright shown yet the Axel / Lena relationship also seems to imply that there was some spanky and more than spanky stuff going on between them.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not that I'm saying Seymour isn't or hasn't had scenes approaching BDSM. But the tag is currently applied because of the Lena / Louise dynamic. While not outright shown yet the Axel / Lena relationship also seems to imply that there was some spanky and more than spanky stuff going on between them.
Lena/Louise had chain and a bit of spanking. Axel had chain, spanking(don't remember) and choking. Also, Axel manhandled Lena at the WC in the nightclub. For Seymour, I believe we'll be having more heavy contraptions.
I also would like to see if Lena wears the 'submissive day collar' to cement her DOM/SUB relationship with her partner.

Reactions: tbs9090

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Python:
$ fholly = "sad"
            h "Did something happen? Are you in trouble with Minerva again...?"
            i "No, no... Don't worry. It's under control."
            h "Are you sure? I know she threatened to fire you..."
            $ fian = "smile"
            i "That's been resolved. She's not gonna fire me, in fact, she's reinstated the hours she cut from my schedule."
            $ fholly = "happy"
            h "Really? That's good news! How did you manage that?"
            i "I, uh, used some good reasoning. It took some hard negotiating, but in the end, I managed to make her see things my way."
            h "I'm glad!"
Ian already cleared it out with Holly before complimenting Minerva. This dialogue happens in chapter 7. Ian complimenting Minerva happens in chapter 10.
Sure, but making her see things his way doesn't mean the beef is completely gone. If anything, it only makes things suspicious as hell. One day, your crush managed to convince your boss, then days after he calls her beautiful?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I haven't encountered the Lena/Louise dynamic; that sounds interesting. I have seen the threesome with Jeremy in which Lena sort of pushes Louise out of the way and the night at Ivy's.

Lena/Louise had chain and a bit of spanking. Axel had chain, spanking(don't remember) and choking. Also, Axel manhandled Lena at the WC in the nightclub. For Seymour, I believe we'll be having more heavy contraptions.
I also would like to see if Lena wears the 'submissive day collar' to cement her DOM/SUB relationship with her partner.
I imagine Seymour will introduce more contraptions seen in the sex shop. We have seen the Lovense Egg and the black wand...He may have Lena engage with the anal plug donkey tail and have her insert the horse cock dildo. I am sorry you do not appreciate the potential that Agnes may bring to the mix. When unclothed and ready to take Lena...you might see her in a more positive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Sure, but making her see things his way doesn't mean the beef is completely gone. If anything, it only makes things suspicious as hell. One day, your crush managed to convince your boss, then days after he calls her beautiful?
If it were IRL, I'd be suspicious too. Now according to game logic, he cleared the air with Holly beforehand. So, she is not going to comment or confront Ian about it. Be it game logic or forgetfulness from EK to tie up those narrative loose ends. We have to accept the result at face value.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't encountered the Lena/Louise dynamic; that sounds interesting. I have seen the threesome with Jeremy in which Lena sort of pushes Louise out of the way and the night at Ivy's.

I imagine Seymour will introduce more contraptions seen in the sex shop. We have seen the Lovense Egg and the black wand...He may have Lena engage with the anal plug donkey tail and have her insert the horse cock dildo. I am sorry you do not appreciate the potential that Agnes may bring to the mix. When unclothed and ready to take Lena...you might see her in a more positive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lena/Louise do have double-ended dildo play, spanking, licking/kissing the foot and collar play.
Oh, regarding Seymour/Lena BDSM, I was leaning towards a more heavy side like suspension bondage.
Yo, wtf!!! her body looks pretty young. If Agnes is even close to this I'll change my profile pic to Agnes and rename myself to your liking. Screenshot it if you must.
1705678672267.png
But I am getting this meme vibe from the pic, she's too good. :D

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You have to tell Louise about Jeremy's dalliances with Ivy. Then let Louise sleep with and kiss Lena. Buy the collar and the Lena can start being a dom to Louise. There are a couple of options for Lena to have Louise kiss her feet, the leash play, double ended dildo, Louise will call Lena mistress and even slip up at the concert and if Lena and Louise have a threesome with Ian or Mike.

• Love
Reactions: Andrea9999

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Note, buying the collar isn't necessary. The dom path is activated if Lena picks option(s) to "teach" Louise. In fact, you can save some money here if you don't buy the collar, because at some point Lena will get one for Louise automatically.

....Why the fuck you can buy it then?
Is there any route that uses that item?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ian+Holly+Minerva 3some when?
I have no idea and I'm not looking forward to it might happens:
I guess if you want to get revenge on Lena and Ivy so that they no longer touch Holly and do not turn her into a lesbian or if you want Holly to be traumatized and have material for her new book where its title would be "The man whose cock died" based In real events, it can work, right? :unsure: :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Thank you Blurpee69 and ffive for the input! Is it possible, that I could be preventing the scenario by taking Stan's side against Louise in the international panties affair?
I say international because conspiracies by cats usually have that flavor. I had a cat once and sometimes he would disappear for a couple of days and all hell would break loose around the world....invasions, revolutions...etc. Then he would come back and act as if nothing happened.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No idea. I suppose because it makes the store selection look less barren, so it's like "why not"? You can similarly buy the bunny outfit even though there's no use for it outside of a photo session with Stan, if am not mistaken?
The bunny outfit is also bought by Robert, so you can save money there and get disappointed sex by Robert :sick: . Other than that it's pretty useless, your Stalkfap high-tier customer prefers a good pair of lingerie over the bunny outfit. Your session partner does not matter for the outfit. Also, IIRC Lena can deny Ian (cuck or no sex) but if he had sex with Lena before, he'll jerk off for a bit and then fuck her. Stan has only jerk off. Mike is an exception here.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think part of the reason he's not seen as much is if Lena rejects him, then he's not gonna be shoved in the player's face. Just like Arthur in GGGB. If Lena's not on his route, then the last time she will have seen him is the end of chapter 9. Right now, I think he's only an antagonist to Lena. Not so much Ian, at least not yet since the only way he can get on Seymour's bad side is if he calls him out after Lena rejected being his whore. To me, Seymour is the secondary antagonist. The main antagonist is Axel. The source of Lena's trauma, Ian's de facto archnemesis, possibly a traitor to Ivy, and definitely a huge threat to Wade and Cindy's relationship. The game does well to show just how troublesome Axel is to everyone around him.
I rate Seymour higher bcz of the power he hold on Axel(Emotional Neanderthal). He is a baby infront of Seymour.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The bunny outfit is also bought by Robert, so you can save money there and get disappointed sex by Robert :sick: . Other than that it's pretty useless, your Stalkfap high-tier customer prefers a good pair of lingerie over the bunny outfit...
Those who are not on Roberto the disappointment's path can only get bunny outfit by buying it. Also, how you know customer high-tier customer prefer lingerie over bunny outfit? I don't remember any hint towards this conclusion or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes