Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
No idea. I suppose because it makes the store selection look less barren, so it's like "why not"? You can similarly buy the bunny outfit even though there's no use for it outside of a photo session with Stan, if am not mistaken?
Damn,i actually throught you needed to buy both the collar and the double head dildo to start the degen Louise path:HideThePain:
Lena is one horny girl,buying shit on her own!?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No idea. I suppose because it makes the store selection look less barren, so it's like "why not"? You can similarly buy the bunny outfit even though there's no use for it outside of a photo session with Stan, if am not mistaken?
With Ian you can use it too but yeah it is limited to stalkfap only as of now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Damn,i actually throught you needed to buy both the collar and the double head dildo to start the degen Louise path:HideThePain:
Lena is one horny girl,buying shit on her own!?
I fucking bought those too when they appeared in-game first and now bought lovesense and vibrator too. Might have to play for the saves again:HideThePain:.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Strange....the only option I recall Lena being able to buy at the sex shop was a basic penis dildo. All of the other items were merely viewable; I figured them to be foreshadowings of the props to be used by Seymour after the debut of the Lovense Egg.
|Vee|: You actually bought the Lovense Egg?? No disrespect...but that is demeaning. The Lovense Egg should always be bought by "someone else" and controlled by "someone else".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Strange....the only option I recall Lena being able to buy at the sex shop was a basic penis dildo. All of the other items were merely viewable; I figured them to be foreshadowings of the props to be used by Seymour after the debut of the Lovense Egg.
|Vee|: You actually bought the Lovense Egg?? No disrespect...but that is demeaning. The Lovense Egg should always be bought by "someone else" and controlled by "someone else".
A good sub can buy her toys from time to time after all only dom is allowed to use them on her later on;).

Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Those who are not on Roberto the disappointment's path can only get bunny outfit by buying it. Also, how you know customer high-tier customer prefer lingerie over bunny outfit? I don't remember any hint towards this conclusion or am I missing something?
EK either removed it or I had a Mandella effect. I tried searching the codes and it's not there, I swear one of her sub requested to wear a good lingerie for the Stalkfap content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
EK either removed it or I had a Mandella effect. I tried searching the codes and it's not there, I swear one of her sub requested to wear a good lingerie for the Stalkfap content.
I literally never encountered it. Might be in some path or a bug and EK later changed it.

• Sad
Reactions: SearingFive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I literally never encountered it. Might be in some path or a bug and EK later changed it.
Python:
if stalkfap_pro == 2:
        "The subscriber who had requested the custom video wanted me to wear lingerie... and also play with some toys."
Got it. Was in chapter 10B RPYC, I forgot to check this one.

Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I do clean save of my saves after every final chapter update so, I have to do it again for this, after all, life is difficult in Balaurt:rolleyes:.
Umm....can I hire you to do that for me? Why does not EK allow us to explore a decision route and then backtrack without saving separately? It cannot be a difficult coding difference.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Umm....can I hire you to do that for me? Why does not EK allow us to explore a decision route and then backtrack without saving separately? It cannot be a difficult coding difference.
To keep it, as she says "Semi-realistic":KEK:.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To keep it, as she says "Semi-realistic":KEK:.
That does not make sense to me. A player can choose or choose not to take advantage of the flexibility. Now avid players need to hire someone like you to come in Mondays and Thursdays to clean out the saved files.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes