Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hmmm, he can confine her in the later stages of BDSM. If he goes with the maid-type BDSM/RP I'll be a bit disappointed.
Oh gosh! Me too! What a let down that would be. But I think it is unlikely. The first time I played GGGB, Ashley got killed. There were so many unsavory routes in GGGB that I really don't think EK will go so vanilla with the Seymour-Agnes-Dubai arc. It is way too fertile ground to salt over with a *yawn* maid-type BDSM ..zzzz.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Oh gosh! Me too! What a let down that would be. But I think it is unlikely. The first time I played GGGB, Ashley got killed. There were so many unsavory routes in GGGB that I really don't think EK will go so vanilla with the Seymour-Agnes-Dubai arc. It is way too fertile ground to salt over with a *yawn* maid-type BDSM ..zzzz.
If Ek does the maid arc, I'll instantly drop that path and never touch it. With so many paths and stories interconnected, I hope Ek gets to finish this game. Oh yeah I remember Ashley greeting popped by Enrico, you needed Eva's help to blindside him. Btw I am still holding you on for that Agnes pic.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
If Ek does the maid arc, I'll instantly drop that path and never touch it. With so many paths and stories interconnected, I hope Ek gets to finish this game. Oh yeah I remember Ashley greeting popped by Enrico, you needed Eva's help to blindside him. Btw I am still holding you on for that Agnes pic.
I know....it was my first game where Ashley got shot....and my last game where Eva stabbed Enrico...sorry but I have to save my friend! There were quite a few games in between.
If EK fizzles on the Seymour arc....that will be the end....all the others are sideshows.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I know....it was my first game where Ashley got shot....and my last game where Eva stabbed Enrico...sorry but I have to save my friend! There were quite a few games in between.
If EK fizzles on the Seymour arc....that will be the end....all the others are sideshows.
Did you say sideshow?? Allow me to introduce to you
1705730095099.png
Sideshow Bob.
Seymour arc is absolutely going on a speed of a glacier. EK needs to step up.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Still waiting for the MMA tournament and the scene where Cindy sneaks into the locker room to get fucked by Ian while Wade is sitting in the crowd wondering where Cindy has gone off to

:)

Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Still waiting for the MMA tournament and the scene where Cindy sneaks into the locker room to get fucked by Ian while Wade is sitting in the crowd wondering where Cindy has gone off to

:)
It will probably be in the finals if Ian wins the others. I am pretty sure by that time Cindy/Wade will be over, or Cindy will be cheating with Axel/Ian(cheating path) or she will be in love with Ian(romance path).

Reactions: tbs9090

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, Minerva is looking good here. I have to admit and concede.
BTW, this is the worst Lena I've seen in game LMAO. This is for the :sick: contribution.
View attachment 3278175
Her face resembles some Russian. Can't remember where I've seen it or who. Lena might be based on some Russian. Any Russian here knows who resembles the face of Lena in this drawing?

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I just want people to be nice to Stan:confused:
I always have Lena be super nice to Stan, but never attracted to him in any way. The only difference in my various routes is whether she's okay with him fapping to her pics or not. The choices where she's downright cruel to him are just unpalatable to me, much like the Ian cuck stuff. Not my jam.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I have been pro-Stan throughout this thread...you haven't been paying attention!!
Seymour and Stan routes work together for now and thats cool.
Axel route also works very well with Seymour route but not everyone is a fan of the blonde chad.
Being in good terms with both Ian and Lena is probably be helpful in the future...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes