SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Is this scene but her eyes are mostly closed.
1705695393271.png :KEK: This one right?

Umm....can I hire you to do that for me? Why does not EK allow us to explore a decision route and then backtrack without saving separately? It cannot be a difficult coding difference.
:( I've botched so many speedruns because of no backtrack and fat clicking the wrong option.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hey, a good office slut spends her days on her knees or her back. It's exhausting and requires dedication.:CAKE:
Can you imagine that you end up giving in and have sex with an old woman where she infects you and in the update comes the scene with Ivy and Ian but she doesn't want to for fear of becoming infected, it would screw up my game like a PC virus, right? :unsure: :eek: :LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Can you imagine that you end up giving in and have sex with an old woman where she infects you and in the update comes the scene with Ivy and Ian but she doesn't want to for fear of becoming infected, it would screw up my game like a PC virus, right? :unsure: :eek: :LOL:
1705695927417.png
Dude, did you edit :KEK: to cake? :KEK:

Ian/Ivy the dream will remain a dream :( . So many chapters are gone and we are still stuck with a gym lesson and some casual flirting. Whereas Lena gets to fuck Mike on the same night.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes