zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
January is so slow that I found myself "playing" this again.

I was surprised that EK fixed Ian's logic when telling Jeremy about the threesome. This Ian didn't open up to Lena about Gillian, basically a horndog Ian playthrough. In my previous save of this run, Ian always acted like he is serious with Lena. I thought that dialague was hard coded or sth. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
Jul 27, 2020
Best girl right there.
Who can compete?that nerd Holly?NAAAAAAAH!
Yes, that "nerdy Holly". Who even as a bimbo looks much more interesting, let alone the character, per se. She opens up so many plot possibilities, she fits so much more interestingly into the concept of a game where the player's choices change people and their relationships that comparing her to Alison is just wrong. Without Holly, the game would be a lot less interesting, personally for me.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Best girl right there.
Who can compete?that nerd Holly?NAAAAAAAH!
Best girl as in FWB. She's too much of a chore in a relationship. Unless she baby-traps Ian and forces a relationship. It's GG for Ian. :KEK:
Holly as a romance partner is good. Maybe corrupted Holly can be a good FWB too. She may force Lena/Holly/Ian threesome or a throuple.
Default Holly on the other hand can't compare with Bimbo Alison in terms of being a degen.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Best girl right there...

A question to those who play IanxHolly, I'm not playing Holly's path as of now but can Holly mingle with Ivy if IanxHolly are together as she do if not in relationship with Ian? If she do than Ivy might in future cuck Holly by tapping Ian:BootyTime:. I know Ivy is Lena's exclusive as of now:HideThePain: but who say there can't be a path in future.
mahsa-a-foundation.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Best girl as in FWB. She's too much of a chore in a relationship. Unless she baby-traps Ian and forces a relationship. It's GG for Ian. :KEK:
Holly as a romance partner is good. Maybe corrupted Holly can be a good FWB too. She may force Lena/Holly/Ian threesome or a throuple.
Default Holly on the other hand can't compare with Bimbo Alison in terms of being a degen.
The only good Holly path is the one where shes having wholesome coffe dates with my boy Stan.;)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bimbo Alison needs some love too. It would be fun to watch a two master's degree holder Alison turn stupid and act like a true Bimbo slut.
Bimbo Alison screams desperation. Desperate to get Ian's attention, and desperate attempt to go down the route of the same girls she feels threatened by.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Bimbo Alison screams desperation. Desperate to get Ian's attention, and desperate attempt to go down the route of the same girls she feels threatened by.
There was this talk between Emma and Alison when they were watching Ivy perform.
Python:
a "I doubt we ever could. But at least we don't have to earn a living dancing half-naked in a nightclub!"
    e "You never know! Life can take you to unexpected places!"
Foreshadowing maybe.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
(Holly_Ivy_sex) happens before meeting Ian at the book fair. This is where Lena's options are decisive; she can protect Holly or make her fall into Ivy's web. If she chooses the latter then Holly will mingle with Ivy and have sex at the gym shower too, even if she's in a relationship with Ian.
I'm fairly certain the event at Ivy's place where she, and possibly Lena, have sex with Holly happens after the book weekend. If Holly is with Ian at that point, Ivy gets a booty call and sends Lena and Holly home early. There is an earlier get together at Ivy's place that happens before the book weekend, but the most that can happen there is either Ivy or Lena can kiss Holly. This does not open up later sex scenes, however, just later text where Lena reminisces about the kiss.

As far as I can tell, the only way Lena can have sex with Holly is if neither of them are sleeping with Ian.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm fairly certain the event at Ivy's place where she, and possibly Lena, have sex with Holly happens after the book weekend. If Holly is with Ian at that point, Ivy gets a booty call and sends Lena and Holly home early. There is an earlier get together at Ivy's place that happens before the book weekend, but the most that can happen there is either Ivy or Lena can kiss Holly. This does not open up later sex scenes, however, just later text where Lena reminisces about the kiss.

As far as I can tell, the only way Lena can have sex with Holly is if neither of them are sleeping with Ian.
Never mind it was the kiss before the book fair trip, not the sex.
Yeah, Ian blocks both of them from sleeping together. I think Holly still kisses Lena even though she is in a relationship with Ian. If (Lena_go_Holly) points are high.

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Never mind it was the kiss before the book fair trip, not the sex.
Yeah, Ian blocks both of them from sleeping together. I think Holly still kisses Lena even though she is in a relationship with Ian. If (Lena_go_Holly) points are high.
Yes, in Ch11 I think, Holly can kiss Lena. Which leads to an absolutely maddening internal monologue on Lena's part where she wonders if all three of them could possibly get together. Like, girl, you *just* had a threesome with the dude like 10 minutes ago!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, in Ch11 I think, Holly can kiss Lena. Which leads to an absolutely maddening internal monologue on Lena's part where she wonders if all three of them could possibly get together. Like, girl, you *just* had a threesome with the dude like 10 minutes ago!
It's not exactly maddening, since Lena is having doubts because she knows Holly has feelings for Ian, and that getting her into the mix could just make it all too confusing for her and complicated for them all. She's hesitating out of the concern for Holly's wellbeing. With Louise, especially if Lena is her mistress, the situation is quite different.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes