Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Exactly!!, if Lena is going to be a whore, let it be for a lot of money, but if things don't work out with Seymour, Stan could sell everything he has to maintain Lena's lifestyle and maybe take out life insurance to make her happy ? :unsure: o_O:LOL::LOL:
Sell what?the evangelion poster?
Now that i think about it,is wild you all hate Stan so much,hes a weeb like most of you:HideThePain:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
So you can make Lena more wealthy and still get the kiss,cool.
Is not like you need money if you are in the Seymour path through:LOL:
That is why I wrote Lena "may" be short of money. I also could not remember if the photoshoot with Stan occurred before or after the Seymour contract. It could then get iffy on how Stan can use Lena's pictures if they can neither go on Stalkfap nor other commercial sites due to the contract. I suppose they could be framed to decorate the apartment. Perhaps Louise can be included as well. Also, Stan can use them for his own purposes to umm....experiment with photo editing...contrast...etc.
BTW: Will EK by any chance be removing all of the doors from their apartment? Could spur interesting interactions between Louise and Stan. I would very much like to see them sexually linked even with Louise not changing her attitude towards Stan.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Now that i think about it,is wild you all hate Stan so much,hes a weeb like most of you:HideThePain:
Hmmm, liking some anime or manga doesn't make you a weeb though. Weeb is more of a psychological state where you are obsessed with Japanese culture and often reject your people, language, and culture. Just like we have Koreaboos - A non–South Korean person who is obsessed with South Korean culture.

Keyword - OBSESSION.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
You are absolutely right!

When it comes to "Who is the primary consumer of adult games?"

I don't think the average consumer of adult games is an Ian, or Jeremy, or Axel, or even Seymour.

Jack of all trades, Big Black Cock, Chad Male Model, or Wealthy Philanthropist...

Much more likely it is a guy like Stan, or Perry, or Wade, or even Ed.

Nerdy Weeb, Someone living of Daddy's money, The guy ignoring his girlfriend, or the dirty old man with a wife.

The only difference is being a Stan would be even be a power fantasy for most players... Because your 2 room mates are not a couple of hot chicks like Lena and Louise. It's a couple of guys like you... Your rent is due buddy!

The reason the more realistic characters are less popular is that the "Power Fantasy" is a big selling point. It's fun to imagine you are the millionaire, or jack fo all trades can do it all, or got that big black cock, or you are the chad male model.

I see more of myself in Stan or Ed than I do Axel or Seymour, and I think if players were honest with them self they would admit they do too.

Problem is.... Eva is barely giving any booty at all to Stan, Perry, Wade, or Ed. I think between those 4 it's like one render of Perry groping Emma and one of him Dancing with Cherry. The Stan gets a little kiss, and takes a few pictures. Ed does a drawing, but compared to the other 4 no action at all.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
BTW: Will EK by any chance be removing all of the doors from their apartment? Could spur interesting interactions between Louise and Stan. I would very much like to see them sexually linked even with Louise not changing her attitude towards Stan.
Feels to me like the game is going towards the MCs moving out rather than still living with their roommates.
Ian even says in the chapter 12 prologue he needs money to move out.

Reactions: SearingFive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You are absolutely right!

When it comes to "Who is the primary consumer of adult games?"

I don't think the average consumer of adult games is an Ian, or Jeremy, or Axel, or even Seymour.

Jack of all trades, Big Black Cock, Chad Male Model, or Wealthy Philanthropist...

Much more likely it is a guy like Stan, or Perry, or Wade, or even Ed.

Nerdy Weeb, Someone living of Daddy's money, The guy ignoring his girlfriend, or the dirty old man with a wife.

The only difference is being a Stan would be even be a power fantasy for most players... Because your 2 room mates are not a couple of hot chicks like Lena and Louise. It's a couple of guys like you... Your rent is due buddy!

The reason the more realistic characters are less popular is that the "Power Fantasy" is a big selling point. It's fun to imagine you are the millionaire, or jack fo all trades can do it all, or got that big black cock, or you are the chad male model.

I see more of myself in Stan or Ed than I do Axel or Seymour, and I think if players were honest with them self they would admit they do too.

Problem is.... Eva is barely giving any booty at all to Stan, Perry, Wade, or Ed. I think between those 4 it's like one render of Perry groping Emma and one of him Dancing with Cherry. The Stan gets a little kiss, and takes a few pictures. Ed does a drawing, but compared to the other 4 no action at all.
Robert has tons of content,i guess EK wants us to self-insert as that piece of shit.:whistle:
I wonder why she likes that character so much...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I finaly managed to get the scene where Lena and Jeremy have sex, but I was kinda disappointed, almost every sex scene with Robert, Mike and Ian was very hot, but the only hot scene with Jeremy was when she gave him a BJ, but when actualy go for penetrational sex, there was like not much to see, more text and only one and same picture, would been a lot more hotter if he fucked her in different positions. Eventualy I rolled back and skipped on sleeping with him, I rather want her stay with Ian and have fun with Mike, these scenes are more hot.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Robert has tons of content,i guess EK wants us to self-insert as that piece of shit.:whistle:
I wonder why she likes that character so much...
What's bad about Robert? What does he do that could be considered "Evil" I mean. I think he used to be a fire fighter I think. I don't think he is a "Bad Person" so to say, but I can understand how he can come off as off putting / annoying.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I finaly managed to get the scene where Lena and Jeremy have sex, but I was kinda disappointed, almost every sex scene with Robert, Mike and Ian was very hot, but the only hot scene with Jeremy was when she gave him a BJ, but when actualy go for penetrational sex, there was like not much to see, more text and only one and same picture, would been a lot more hotter if he fucked her in different positions. Eventualy I rolled back and skipped on sleeping with him, I rather want her stay with Ian and have fun with Mike, these scenes are more hot.
Jeremy is sadly a one-pump chump. No stamina to last in bed.

What's bad about Robert? What does he do that could be considered "Evil" I mean. I think he used to be a fire fighter I think. I don't think he is a "Bad Person" so to say, but I can understand how he can come off as off putting / annoying.
Robert wanted to be a football player or a fireman; he thought they were cool, but never followed through. He wanted something practical. Something that could get him some money easily. He's considered bad because he was withholding information as leverage from Lena and trying to get into her pants. That is pretty shady.

Chapter 2 Robert/Lena date at Shine.
Python:
                r "Yeah, I've been working there for three years now, being head waiter for one..."
                r "It's not a small achievement, especially in such a prestigious restaurant as Yunalesca, but it can get kinda dull, to be honest!"
                l "It's not the most exciting job, yeah."
                r "Not as exciting as being a model, that's for sure, ha ha! But not everybody can do that..."
                r "I would've loved to be a football player, or maybe a fireman... I don't know which one is cooler."
                l "I'd say the fireman, ha ha."
                l "So, how come you ended up as a professional waiter?"
                r "Nah, I don't know. I guess school bored me too much to stick with higher education, and I went for something practical. Something that could get me some money easily, you know?"
                r "I didn't like depending on my parents for money. I wanted to live my own life, have my own money and be able to do what I wanted."
                l "I'd say we're pretty similar in that regard."
                r "It seems that way!"

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
If we say that If we Remember correctly Robert cum's even much Quicker than Jeremy, Robert is like Put the Dick inside Few In and Out Done I am finished :ROFLMAO::KEK:, Robert's issue is he has big dreams but is an Opportunist and he should Learn from Jeremy he has Big Body and Big Snickers Dick giving him the advantage in attention :LUL:
Here look at Ivy's face drooling for the Snickers Bite :ROFLMAO::LOL:, Enough of Robert Robert Robert Content :ROFLMAO:
At least Jeremy is a shower but a poor performer; on the other hand, Robert is not a shower but equally trash in the bed department, we call them selfish lovers. They care about their own thing and go to sleep. If they keep going like this, they will be playing with their own hands soon. While their LIs are taken by better lovers.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Robert wanted to be a football player or a fireman; he thought they were cool, but never followed through. He wanted something practical. Something that could get him some money easily. He's considered bad because he was withholding information as leverage from Lena and trying to get into her pants. That is pretty shady.
I'm gonna list some of the stuff that would make him an shady / bad guy to some, and why it's not the case. Just from what we have seen so far. He could be written as a serial killer later, but I'm just talking up to what we know about him now.

A lot of people had a dream of a certain job, but they wind up in a different career than they wanted, and it just didn't work out. That's life. That don't' make him bad, in fact it makes him good. Because, he is doing what he has gotta do to take care of business even if it is not his dream job. He doesn't want to be a mooch, and is showing some work ethic there.

As for not telling Lena... He didn't want to tell her at the restaurant. It could cost him his job or problems if he is saying stuff that shouldn't be said yet especially if she has a reaction right then and says something. That is unprofessional. So, he wanted to let her know outside of work.

Bringing up the fact that he saw her insta & stalkfap stuff to Lena... Uh... I guess that could be considered "Creepy", that is one of Lena's optional reactions, but it really depends on how she takes it if it is creepy or not. It's not like he was caught sniffing her underwear like Stan... Her social media things are public. Even Ed mentions commenting on her social media stuff too. I'm pretty sure every guy in the game is looking at her social medias. In fact Perry, and Wade & Ian were all commenting on it as a group together...

I would also argue he is more so a "Good Guy" especially when it comes to the Axel fight... Axel beating his ass. He was sticking up for Lena who was being stalked by a psycho ex.

The Perry / 1st Ian fight right after that... Perry was drunk, and spilled his drink on Robert. Robert was having a bad day and lost his temper and already got beat up by Axel.

The 2nd Ian Fight... He isn't really the "Bad Guy" either... They are both fucking the same woman.

As for him being apprehensive when facing Ian a 3rd time but without a fight when he is on a date with Minerva... They have fought twice already. If you got in a fist fight with a guy 2 times and he shows up at your place of work how are you gonna react?

You could argue, "What about when he gets a blowjob / has sex with Lena at work!" That's very unprofessional, and I'm sure he would get fired, and probably Lena too. However, it's an adult game. I'm sure many guys would bang their hot model coworker if they could at work... Sounds like the dream! You also need to remember it's an adult game and the risk of being caught spices it up.

Lena's cat dislikes him... but it's a cat. Maybe he is just not good with cats? In writing there is a trope of people being a sign of a bad person if animals dislike them. That could be a clue in subtext.

If Lena and Robert hook up then we get Bad Jessica... That's hard to refute as him being a bad person. That also makes Mike bad as he is bad for cheating on his girlfriend, and later on Lena. Mike is obviously a bad guy.

He has flaws, he is not a perfect person by any means, but in terms of how bad of a guy he is. He is far from the worst guy in the game:

Seymour is by far the worst... He is just a ruthless monster. I don't need to make a case against him. Everyone else already has. He is so bad that Emma of all people hates him... She has like 0 hate in her soul. Jeremy is a lying snake that can't be trusted. Axel is a psychotic stalker ex with a short fuse. Stan does creepy stuff like steal underwear to snoof. Ed is married and older than her dad and still hitting on Lena all the fucking time dropping pervy messages on social media and drawing her naked. Wade totally neglects the shit out of Cindy for video games, and does not appreciate her at all. Perry lives off daddy and is a bum, and is just weird in general. Mike cheats on his girlfriend.

Of the guys in the game how is Robert one of the bad ones?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
It's not exactly maddening, since Lena is having doubts because she knows Holly has feelings for Ian, and that getting her into the mix could just make it all too confusing for her and complicated for them all. She's hesitating out of the concern for Holly's wellbeing. With Louise, especially if Lena is her mistress, the situation is quite different.
My impression is that Lena's attitude towards Holly in this context is more loving and protecting and she is hesitant to endanger this relationship with the potential lusts involved by including Ian or anyone else with whom she may have a more lustful relationship. However, jjust the fact that Lena entertains the possibiity may well be an indication that EK will include the option in the future.
I get all that. It's just that the Ian/Lena/Holly throuple (The Holly Trinity) has been teased from pretty much the very beginning, and it's starting to get old at this point.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm gonna list some of the stuff that would make him an shady / bad guy to some, and why it's not the case. Just from what we have seen so far. He could be written as a serial killer later, but I'm just talking up to what we know about him now.

A lot of people had a dream of a certain job, but they wind up in a different career than they wanted, and it just didn't work out. That's life. That don't' make him bad, in fact it makes him good. Because, he is doing what he has gotta do to take care of business even if it is not his dream job. He doesn't want to be a mooch, and is showing some work ethic there.

As for not telling Lena... He didn't want to tell her at the restaurant. It could cost him his job or problems if he is saying stuff that shouldn't be said yet especially if she has a reaction right then and says something. That is unprofessional. So, he wanted to let her know outside of work.

Bringing up the fact that he saw her insta & stalkfap stuff to Lena... Uh... I guess that could be considered "Creepy", that is one of Lena's optional reactions, but it really depends on how she takes it if it is creepy or not. It's not like he was caught sniffing her underwear like Stan... Her social media things are public. Even Ed mentions commenting on her social media stuff too. I'm pretty sure every guy in the game is looking at her social medias. In fact Perry, and Wade & Ian were all commenting on it as a group together...

I would also argue he is more so a "Good Guy" especially when it comes to the Axel fight... Axel beating his ass. He was sticking up for Lena who was being stalked by a psycho ex.

The Perry / 1st Ian fight right after that... Perry was drunk, and spilled his drink on Robert. Robert was having a bad day and lost his temper and already got beat up by Axel.

The 2nd Ian Fight... He isn't really the "Bad Guy" either... They are both fucking the same woman.

As for him being apprehensive when facing Ian a 3rd time but without a fight when he is on a date with Minerva... They have fought twice already. If you got in a fist fight with a guy 2 times and he shows up at your place of work how are you gonna react?

You could argue, "What about when he gets a blowjob / has sex with Lena at work!" That's very unprofessional, and I'm sure he would get fired, and probably Lena too. However, it's an adult game. I'm sure many guys would bang their hot model coworker if they could at work... Sounds like the dream! You also need to remember it's an adult game and the risk of being caught spices it up.

Lena's cat dislikes him... but it's a cat. Maybe he is just not good with cats? In writing there is a trope of people being a sign of a bad person if animals dislike them. That could be a clue in subtext.

If Lena and Robert hook up then we get Bad Jessica... That's hard to refute as him being a bad person. That also makes Mike bad as he is bad for cheating on his girlfriend, and later on Lena. Mike is obviously a bad guy.

He has flaws, he is not a perfect person by any means, but in terms of how bad of a guy he is. He is far from the worst guy in the game:

Seymour is by far the worst... He is just a ruthless monster. I don't need to make a case against him. Everyone else already has. He is so bad that Emma of all people hates him... She has like 0 hate in her soul. Jeremy is a lying snake that can't be trusted. Axel is a psychotic stalker ex with a short fuse. Stan does creepy stuff like steal underwear to snoof. Ed is married and older than her dad and still hitting on Lena all the fucking time dropping pervy messages on social media and drawing her naked. Wade totally neglects the shit out of Cindy for video games, and does not appreciate her at all. Perry lives off daddy and is a bum, and is just weird in general. Mike cheats on his girlfriend.

You know that he withheld the info to ask for a date, right? If he was so concerned he could've just told her after their shift was over outside of the hotel premise. Standing up for Lena against Axel was commendable and I don't deny that, but expecting a reward for the deed is shifty. He thinks just because he stood up for her makes him eligible for Lena's pants. He helped for his selfish needs not for her sake.

Spilling the beer by Perry on him on a bad day is understandable but Perry did apologise to him. In chapter 11, Robert does the same to Sen and is ready to fight him without apologising; meanwhile, he is the one who spilt the beer on Sen. He mocks Perry's stutter at the museum, even if you didn't fight him outside the bar.

Hooking up with Robert/Mike will give you bad Jess. Both are equally bad. One is a grade-A asshole the other is a cheating cunt.

Stan never sniffed their panties. It was Lola who dropped it on his bedroom floor. It's debunked later when Lena/Louise catch Lola doing the zoomies. Lola is like a guardian and a moral compass for Lena. Animals can easily discern between genuine or trash people. If Ian cheats he is also hissed at by Lola.

Axel/Robert/Mike/Seymour are all manipulators on a different level.

Wade is trying to get his life back up. While playing video games and aiming for the pro-scene he is also actively searching for other jobs. He's just caught in a wrong moment where Cindy is feeling adventurous and he is not able to reciprocate it. Perry is trash but he's been given some guiding hands by Ian and he is open for a change.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
There is little value in making players work for their action scenes. Lena basically gets picked up right after Axxel decided he would stay and cheat with Cherry rather than chase Lena - Robert basically jumps her after being a true asshole to her the whole time at work.

Axxel and Jeremy being the chads, idiots, one pump and dump assholes, not one of them would stay and work out his relationship with his girlfriend ... so Axxel remained to puncture his Cherry while Jeremy keeps hooking up every night, to the point all girls and even the bouncers are neauseated by him and do not give him the time of day - he is that trashy.

Ian found his heartbreaking ginger and jumped her right there and then, in the back alley of the club, striking a conversation, showing interest, being a human being and trying to offer the shoulder to cry on to another.

You cannot find anything even remotely close to any of that throughout the whole game in any other character

You still read most of the times how players want sex dropped on top of this or that character, because they seem to have enough of Lena or Ian, but truthfully, the story does nothing about relationships of character growth to anyone else but the titular characters. Lena has most sex of anybody, as players could make her be a free use brain dead whore the very first episode they started the game, while Ian has to work full episodes to even compete with the chads of this game, obnoxious demented psichos who inexplicably get sex dropped on them like pouring rain in a hot climate.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
while Ian has to work full episodes to even compete with the chads of this game, obnoxious demented psichos who inexplicably get sex dropped on them like pouring rain in a hot climate.
That's really your read? Alison and Holly throw themselves at Ian and I don't think it takes that much work to get with any of the other women either. Holly only takes a while because she has to work for Ian's attention. If you want it, Cherry is practically wet for Ian the moment they meet and the only reason why Cindy hesitates is because she's in a relationship, though to be fair her interest in Ian could be argued exists mostly because he is a positive contrast to said relationship.
Minerva is that "no one ever stood up to me before, you're hired" meme, but with sex. The only reason Ian doesn't get with Ivy and Louise right away is because they're oriented towards Lena, the same way Lena doesn't get the chance to get with Wade or Perry.

I think both characters have a mix of sexual options that are ready right away and others that take a bit. The real difference is the specific drama behind each character, Axel takes a bit to get to because he's the ex that we need context for, same as Cindy takes a while to get to because she has a relationship that requires context in the story.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

1. Being the "good guy" next to Axel isn't the brag you think it is.
2. No one is saying Mike isn't an asshole, because he is.
3. Perry owned up to his mistake and apologized for bumping into him, more than can be said for Robert.
4. Granted Seymour is a vile waste of oxygen but that doesn't make Robert a saint.
5. Don't act like Cindy's completely blameless. Wade hasn't helped himself but Cindy's a spoiled brat who escalates things when she doesn't get what she wants.
6. Lola stole those panties, not Stan.
7. Most importantly, DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE LENA GETS FIRED IF SHE REJECTS ROBERT?

There are countless pages of users, myself included, justifiably going on and on about how garbage Robert is. Wanna know why? Because he has ZERO redeemable qualities. Actually, not even zero. It goes into the negative.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes