SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think the game deliberately made all the Love Interests (except Holly) horseshit in an effort to make Ian and Lena the "canon" couple. Don't get me wrong, loyal Ian and loyal Lena is my favourite route, and I'm not taking anything away from their interactions but I feel that's partly down to game design. This thread frequently talks about how bad Lena's LI's are but what about Ian's? His options include a vindictive hag, a self-righteous and spoiled little shit, a cheater hung up on Axel, and a narcissistic yandere. Take your pick.
Baby trapper Alison :KEK: Shapesnatcher , actual homewrecker. She just needed one slip-up from a committed Ian.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Baby trapper Alison :KEK: Shapesnatcher , actual homewrecker. She just needed one slip-up from a committed Ian.
Not sure where the homewrecker part comes from but yeah even I see the baby trapper vibes. Like does she try to ruin shit in a loyal ian and loyal lena playthrough ? which mind you i have never done, i just play them as sluts or one is loyal while the other is a complete slut usually.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not sure where the homewrecker part comes from but yeah even I see the baby trapper vibes. Like does she try to ruin shit in a loyal ian and loyal lena playthrough ? which mind you i have never done, i just play them as sluts or one is loyal while the other is a complete slut usually.
She's relentless in pursuing Ian. Even if Ian gets into a relationship she doesn't care. Making an excuse of sleeping together once and how would it feel. Bimbo Alison is definitely baby-trapping Ian and taking him for herself.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
She does, she even invites Ian to her house after she learned about Gillian.
Alison knew about Gillian before Ian because Jeremy told her. If you notice early in the game, she will bring Gillian's name most of the time to make Ian feel vulnerable and make him drop his walls down. She's a cunning emotional manipulator.

Oct 10, 2022
Eva should just start killing off characters. I nominate Truck-kun to do the job.

View attachment 3287002
How about this, all the male cast decide to go somewhere together and hop on a bus, if Ian is a good guy has something so can't make it on time, else he is there too. Then suddenly Truck-kun shows up and penetrates bus-chan sideways, which will result us getting rid of entire male cast. :giggle:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How about this, all the male cast decide to go somewhere together and hop on a bus, if Ian is a good guy has something so can't make it on time, else he is there too. Then suddenly Truck-kun shows up and penetrates bus-chan sideways, which will result us getting rid of entire male cast. :giggle:
Then Lena can start her lesbian harem?

Count me in!

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She's relentless in pursuing Ian. Even if Ian gets into a relationship she doesn't care. Making an excuse of sleeping together once and how would it feel. Bimbo Alison is definitely baby-trapping Ian and taking him for herself.
Yes, she invites Ian to her place to "talk how Ian feels about Gillian showing up again" and then makes a move on him if he accepts.
Alison knew about Gillian before Ian because Jeremy told her. If you notice early in the game, she will bring Gillian's name most of the time to make Ian feel vulnerable and make him drop his walls down. She's a cunning emotional manipulator.
After looking through MrBubu's guide, the only route I've been able to identify where she doesn't invite him back to her place is if Ian's in a relationship with Cherry. But that's more because she doesn't get the chance rather than she respects boundaries.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes