yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She's relentless in pursuing Ian. Even if Ian gets into a relationship she doesn't care. Making an excuse of sleeping together once and how would it feel. Bimbo Alison is definitely baby-trapping Ian and taking him for herself.
Yes, she invites Ian to her place to "talk how Ian feels about Gillian showing up again" and then makes a move on him if he accepts.
Alison knew about Gillian before Ian because Jeremy told her. If you notice early in the game, she will bring Gillian's name most of the time to make Ian feel vulnerable and make him drop his walls down. She's a cunning emotional manipulator.
After looking through MrBubu's guide, the only route I've been able to identify where she doesn't invite him back to her place is if Ian's in a relationship with Cherry. But that's more because she doesn't get the chance rather than she respects boundaries.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
After looking through MrBubu's guide, the only route I've been able to identify where she doesn't invite him back to her place is if Ian's in a relationship with Cherry. But that's more because she doesn't get the chance rather than she respects boundaries.
If Ian breaks up with Alison during Lena's 2nd music concert, she will not invite him after Cherry's exhibition too. The break-up is automatic on Lena's path.

It's a shame how Alison is when she and Ian aren't together, because I actually really enjoy her when they're in a commited relationship.
Alison is pretty normal if we pay attention to her. Otherwise, the depths of depravity she dives into for Ian to take notice of her is mindblowing and sad.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If Ian breaks up with Alison during Lena's 2nd music concert, she will not invite him after Cherry's exhibition too. The break-up is automatic on Lena's path.
Doesn't the invitation automatically come from Perry anyway? I tried a couple a playthroughs where Ian dumps Alison but he still goes to Cherry's exhibition. :unsure:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Doesn't the invitation automatically come from Perry anyway? I tried a couple a playthroughs where Ian dumps Alison but he still goes to Cherry's exhibition. :unsure:
Ian is always invited to Cherry's exhibition. It's Cherry, Lena and Cinders who will block Alison's invitation after the party. If Alison is in a relationship with Ian, Lena's path will auto-break up them at the music concert.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That being said, Robert is a great asshole. I think a lot of people have a hard time separating Robert the character and Robert as a person. He is supposed to be an unlikable douche canoe, so in that regard he is an excellent character. It is why he keeps popping up despite how much people hate him, if you hate Robert, Robert the character is doing his job. He's like Joffery from Game of Thrones.
Why he has so many sex scenes through?
If he was a good character,a good "villain" we should be happy this guy gets to fuck Lena so much but is the opposite,this mofo is hated by both F95 and patreons,no one wants more of him.
You cant tell me the time wasted in this character by EK makes sense.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Robert's scenes are just small variations of Mike's or Ian's scenes for the most part, so you can think of it as extra content/path at low development price.
His two restaurant scenes are exclusive to him and im pretty sure his first sex scenes(sex and blowjob the morning after)are exclusive to him too.
The others yeah,they are variations of other scenes.
Still seems like alot,how many exclusive sex scenes Mike has?2,3?

Last edited:
Reactions: yuvce

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Robert's scenes are just small variations of Mike's or Ian's scenes for the most part, so you can think of it as extra content/path at low development price.
His two restaurant scenes are exclusive to him and im pretty sure his first sex scenes(sex and blowjob the morning after)are exclusive to him too.
Whether it's variations or original scenes, if the overwhelming majority hate a character and don't bother following his route, wtf is the point even taking the time to draw these scenes? Especially considering the game gives you multiple opportunities to dump him.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Those unique scenes are early on when Lena is trying to keep her job. It's not a 1 to 1 of the bad karma from GGGB, but it's essentially a way for Lena to increase her Lust and get her "bad girl" points. After that it's a pretty easy copy paste of Robert over Ian or Mike. Like ffive said, it's just a bonus content. Also, Robert does still have a romantic path with Lena. Even in the most recent chapter Lena can go out of her way to keep being on good terms with Robert at the bar.

Whether it's variations or original scenes, if the overwhelming majority hate a character and don't bother following his route, wtf is the point even taking the time to draw these scenes?
Fans hate his character because he is a douche. It's by design, if Robert is ranking near the bottom of the polls Eva puts out, and conversation is being driven about what a loser he is, then the character and the writting of him are successful. This is what I meant when I said that there seems to be people confusing Robert as a person, and Robert as a character.

Last edited:

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Those unique scenes are early on when Lena is trying to keep her job. It's not a 1 to 1 of the bad karma from GGGB, but it's essentially a way for Lena to increase her Lust and get her "bad girl" points. After that it's a pretty easy copy paste of Robert over Ian or Mike. Like ffive said, it's just a bonus content. Also, Robert does still have a romantic path with Lena. Even in the most recent chapter Lena can go out of her way to keep being on good terms with Robert at the bar.
Lol my favorite scene from that chapter will always be having robert dragged out by marcel. :ROFLMAO:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Fans hate his character because he is a douche. It's by design, if Robert is ranking near the bottom of the polls Eva puts out, and conversation is being driven about what a loser he is, then the character and the writting of him are successful. This is what I meant when I said that there seems to be people confusing Robert as a person, and Robert as a character.
No one wants to play his content,bro.
Robert doenst have "this is a great villain,i love to hate him" heat.
He has "GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF MY GAME" heat.
Seymour is a example of how a douche can still be popular,the popularity polls show this.

Reactions: dolfe67

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is cindy + black girl combo still possible?
Ian can date both at the same time. I assume he has to make a decision to pick one over the over sooner or later. Harem and threesomes seem unlikely, since the two girls don't know each other and want a normal relationship.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes