dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No one wants to play his content,bro.
Robert doenst have "this is a great villain,i love to hate him" heat.
He has "GET THIS FUCKER OUT OF MY GAME" heat.
Seymour is a example of how a douche can still be popular,the popularity polls show this.
Yeah Robert is a douche, but a douche loser. Unlike Axel, who is a douche too but a chad so it's more interesting

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I don't feel there's anything particularly wrong with it. That woman was pretty right about her no riders for strangers policy, that's literally the start of half of creepy stalker movies for a reason. Are we seriously going to shit on her for not wanting to risk potential harm or death because a guy she saw for the first time in her life helped her to change a tire?

(a guy who is apparently still sore about it to this day, i might add. If Robert is supposed to possibly have similar attitude, then it hardly makes him more endearing)
Right, because a fat pimple faced teenage boy wearing a McDonald's uniform walking to work with headphones on is the typical serial killing rapist in these works of fiction and reality. The uncomfortable truth is that it has nothing to do with safety... It's just another person with a "Fuck you, I got mine." mentality. If she was truly afraid of me / considered me a threat then logically she would have not accepted my help in the first place. She would have said: "A tow truck is on the way." Because if she truly believed that I am a bad guy then I am much more dangerous with a tire iron in my hand. She handed me the thing willingly because she didn't know how to use it. If I was a bad guy I could have bonked her right on the head with it. She wasn't afraid of me. It had nothing to do with fear.

The reason I remember shit like this 20 years later is because it left a sour taste in my mouth, and helped to form my world view of how awful many people are in general. It is hypocritical to accept help, then not give it in turn. It's not the only situation where I met a person like that. I'll give another personal example that helped feed my general sense of misanthropy.

I was in college. Every day during lunch I'd head outside and have a cigarette. There was this one guy, his name was Ron. Over the course of the first 3 months of college I would say I bummed the guy about a pack of cigarettes. Multiple times a week the guy just had no cigarettes, and he was broke we were both college kids. I was working, and I bought my cigarettes. He would bum one, and then we would bullshit about whatever for our cigarette break, and I thought we were becoming friends.

Then one day I was the one without cigarettes. On the way to class I noticed Ron outside opening a fresh pack of cigarettes, but I just kept walking. Later that same day during lunch, I asked Ron. "Hey can I get a cigarette I don't have any today." He didn't have one for me that day, and after that I never had another cigarette for Ron ever again.

You have to understand that Lena / Robert don't know each other that well early on. They are literally just coworkers for the past few months that may briefly say a word to each other, but I think it is fair to say he had a crush on her.

Robert had to find out if she is the kind of woman that "Won't give me the time of day." before he was willing to help her career. He already got punched in the fucking head for her at this point... What is he supposed to do, bow down and lick her boots even if he means nothing to her?

I think there is some subtext there where Robert has been hurt in the past by women. Because if Lena don't put out and she is like, "You are going to fast" blah blah blah, but after acting like she is interested. That just ends things for him. He is not interested in wasting his time and effort in something fruitless. He doesn't want to play games. I don't think he wants to be used again. At the same time if she sleeps with him just 1 time she can string him along forever and ever and ever...

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I wanted to tell about a situation that happened to Krysis_here, today the moderator deleted more than 50 posts saying that he broke the rules due to excessive gifs and memes, even if it were true I don't believe it because I didn't warn him before, now he feels sad because he is a good boy who only wants to make posts that he likes because he wants to get along with all of you and if it is possible to be your friend, I don't understand why the moderator had such a cruel attitude towards krysis, sorry if it bothers someone I just wanted him to they knew
If a message was deleted by a mod, then it obviously didn't adhere to Forum Rules. Read the first rule under "On-topic threads".

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Lena is a very poorly designed main character, her passions and interests are all over the place. I feel like there atleast needs to be a decent outline for a character before we can connect/develop them but Lena feels like a mix and match of too many character tropes piled into 1 person. I feel like her corruption is also weird because it happens so abruptly, there is no gradual decline, its just a missile downwards.

I think the developer got corruption MUCH better in Good Girl Gone Bad with Ashley and even with Holly in this game she is much better developed than the Female main character. I think the game would have been better if Holly were the Female MC instead of Lena.

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
She does.
She's relentless in pursuing Ian. Even if Ian gets into a relationship she doesn't care. Making an excuse of sleeping together once and how would it feel. Bimbo Alison is definitely baby-trapping Ian and taking him for herself.
Yes, she invites Ian to her place to "talk how Ian feels about Gillian showing up again" and then makes a move on him if he accepts.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ian must not date her early on to get that path, right? Because he'll break up with her through a phone call (I still hate this) if he's exclusive with Lena.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
How about this, all the male cast decide to go somewhere together and hop on a bus, if Ian is a good guy has something so can't make it on time, else he is there too. Then suddenly Truck-kun shows up and penetrates bus-chan sideways, which will result us getting rid of entire male cast. :giggle:
Except, of course, for Seymour who took his chauffered limo. Finally, some good news.

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Ian can date both at the same time. I assume he has to make a decision to pick one over the over sooner or later. Harem and threesomes seem unlikely, since the two girls don't know each other and want a normal relationship.
Cindy wants normal relationship? Didn't realize that

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cindy wants normal relationship? Didn't realize that
Cindy has two options in her current relationship.
  • Break up with Wade and move on. (Romance path Ian exclusive)
  • Cheat on Wade. (Cheating path). Can be Axel (rumoured default) or Ian.
Cindy and Alison (non-bimbo) do have some similarities. They both demand attention and exclusivity. Wade/Cindy RP will play a factor in Cindy leaving Wade easily or having second thoughts.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena is a very poorly designed main character, her passions and interests are all over the place.
How do you figure this? Lena is a bit of a nerd who used to spend lot of time reading books and writing her own songs. After coming to Baluart where she found herself short on cash she was advised by her best friend Ivy to work as a model for drawing classes and occasional photo model work. These aren't exactly her interests but more of a way to make ends meet. She also attends her friend's gym class to stay fit for her model work. She doesn't have any other interests to speak of, so this is fairly straightforward, i'd say.

I feel like her corruption is also weird because it happens so abruptly, there is no gradual decline, its just a missile downwards.
That's because there isn't really any "corruption" to speak of -- Lena can be potentially sexually active and "experimenting" from the start, and a lot of her experiences have happened in relationship with Axel, and her previous partners. She isn't a blushing virgin who has only seen a cock in biology book and needs to be eased into idea of touching it or going anywhere further.

(there's some things she hasn't apparently tried before, like anal. Presumably because Axel was simply too big for her. But it's relatively limited)

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
How do you figure this? Lena is a bit of a nerd who used to spend lot of time reading books and writing her own songs. After coming to Baluart where she found herself short on cash she was advised by her best friend Ivy to work as a model for drawing classes and occasional photo model work. These aren't exactly her interests but more of a way to make ends meet. She also attends her friend's gym class to stay fit for her model work. She doesn't have any other interests to speak of, so this is fairly straightforward, i'd say.
Lena is slightly better than Ian stats-wise. Ian starts with 0 on all traits, while Lena starts with 1. Just because she poses nude, people assume that she is an extrovert; meanwhile, she admitted to Ian on the phone that she is shy about meeting new people. Your observation is all correct. She's a mix of everything and that's where we as a player come in and mould her to a definitive path.

BBC King

May 8, 2021

That's because there isn't really any "corruption" to speak of -- Lena can be potentially sexually active and "experimenting" from the start, and a lot of her experiences have happened in relationship with Axel, and her previous partners. She isn't a blushing virgin who has only seen a cock in biology book and needs to be eased into idea of touching it or going anywhere further.

(there's some things she hasn't apparently tried before, like anal. Presumably because Axel was simply too big for her. But it's relatively limited)
It feels like playing with a premade character in an RPG. I think these types of games work better when we can mold them from nothing rather than getting someone who already has experience in a variety of things. Thats why I think Ashley from GGGB and Holly work better fundamentally. All we get is a brief outline of them and then they are ours to sculpt to our liking. Lena is too experienced in a wide field of things and it makes her come off as alien when playing, atleast in my experience.

The corruption feels bad too, its very nothing...nothing...nothing...BOOOOOM SLUT! I just didnt feel like there was a descent. IDK this is just my personal frustrations with the character lol I may just go back and re-play GGGB because this game isnt really hitting the same for me as Good Girl Gone Bad did.

Maybe my feelings will change after I replay this game when its complete but at its current state, idk something just feels off.

Reactions: tiger8125

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It feels like playing with a premade character in an RPG. I think these types of games work better when we can mold them from nothing rather than getting someone who already has experience in a variety of things. Thats why I think Ashley from GGGB and Holly work better fundamentally. All we get is a brief outline of them and then they are ours to sculpt to our liking. Lena is too experienced in a wide field of things and it makes her come off as alien when playing, atleast in my experience.

The corruption feels bad too, its very nothing...nothing...nothing...BOOOOOM SLUT! I just didnt feel like there was a descent. IDK this is just my personal frustrations with the character lol I may just go back and re-play GGGB because this game isnt really hitting the same for me as Good Girl Gone Bad did.

Maybe my feelings will change after I replay this game when its complete but at its current state, idk something just feels off.
You seem to enjoy a slow corrupted MC, like Ashley was in GGGB. Which I also prefer. In ORS Lena's corruptions are sprinkled here and there, for example berating Minerva at the gym and so forth. It all adds up later in the game, like a reduction of your will points. I believe that EK went for mental corruption rather than physical, hence we have lust points in abundance but scarce will points.
Will points for me, is like a dam; keeping those corrupted thoughts at bay. Once we have no will points left we will be able to see how corrupt the MCs have become without any limiter holding them back during major decisions.

Reactions: tbs9090

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...I got a short personal story for you where I helped someone out and it bit me in the ass. I was like 17. I was walking to work at a fastfood joint. There was a woman whose car broke down, and she didn't know how to change a tire. She was like 25. She was kinda cute. So, I walked over and asked "Do you need any help?" She was thankful for my help, but not that thankful. After I was done changing her tire I asked her, "Could I get a ride to work?" She was like "No, I am in a hurry and I don't give rides to strangers." It was like 3 minutes by car or 15 minutes by foot up the road. It made me late for work and then I lost my job for being late...
Don't consider this that I'm trying to shit on you or something but "People are NOT obligated to help you whether you help them or not!". She put her safety above and I would do the same as I don't know whether you were putting a good guy act just to lure me or not. You see this world doesn't work around our expectations. Why did you expect HER to help you just bcz you helped her? You help someone just cause you WANTED to help but you should NEVER EVER even for a second think that the person you are helping owe you something. YOU went to her to help her she didn't beg/asked you to help her. That was your good nature and shows you have humanity. But you need to change this mind set that someone owe you just bcz you helped them. That will fuck up you mind and make you hate others or at the very least trust issues. Let it go!

You are a good man by nature but you also need to learn how world operates is not to benefit us SPECIFICALLY:coffee:!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've a question for Ladies here if you're comfortable answering you can answer otherwise just ignore this post. I just want to hear female opinion on Cindy.

Put yourself in Cindy's shoes as if you ARE Cindy, what you think about Cindy's behavior towards Wade and Wade's behavior towards Cindy? Prior the cheating aspect with Ian but if you want to shed light on it you're welcome to do so.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I wanted to tell about a situation that happened to Krysis_here, today the moderator deleted more than 50 posts saying that he broke the rules due to excessive gifs and memes, even if it were true I don't believe it because I didn't warn him before, now he feels sad because he is a good boy who only wants to make posts that he likes because he wants to get along with all of you and if it is possible to be your friend, I don't understand why the moderator had such a cruel attitude towards krysis, sorry if it bothers someone I just wanted him to they knew
That's awesome, I hope he learned his lesson.
I never ever block people on this site and he was the first because of all the bullshit gifs.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes