Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
How to fix Wade=make him get lucky with one of the girls in the beach house.
Firstly Wade should act on his Grumpy lil face as Girls maybe get scared by his Angry looks as he is not doing it intentionally but maybe it was looking that way and Should start joining the Gym :LOL:, before that he looks like a Team Coach :KEK:, Should work on that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Firstly Wade should act on his Grumpy lil face as Girls maybe get scared by his Angry looks as he is not doing it intentionally but maybe it was looking that way and Should start joining the Gym :LOL:, before that he looks like a Team Coach :KEK:, Should work on that
Actually when i said any girl i actually meant my main girl Lena SLURPING on that dick.
GIVE ME A WADE+LENA SCENE ALREADY,EVAKISS:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The idea is right, but in this instance it would be out of character for Emma and Holly to go after him. And he is not portrayed as a cheater and it wasn't hinted that he takes his failing relationship as that bad that he wants to cheat or change.
Closest would be Lena if Ian cheated on her with Cindy? Still contrived.

You gotta lurk around way back. Cindy brigades were in full force shitting on Wade.
True, but enough people flat out criticise both of them, which is closer to the truth. Both need to change and work on their relationship.

If Alison is this obsessive yandere who won't let Ian go, then why doesn't try to "reclaim" him after breaking up?
Alison only tries to seduce Ian in chapter 11 if she has high relationship points with him. The break-up in chapter 10 reduces them too much. It also makes story wise sense that she doesn't try it in that case since Ian just recently shut her down.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Even if Wade cheats on Cindy during the vacation he's still a character that has no real presence in the game.

If that happens then the Cindy/Wade story tension breaks apart. If Wade cheats then Ian and Cindy could shift the blame on Wade saying that he cheated first, Cindy went to Ian for comfort which caused them to get together. Wade may get upset but to the friends he cheated first so I think they'd side with Ian/Cindy in that event. Perry may also not like that they got together but can't get too upset because again Wade actually cheated even if their relationship was having a rough patch.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The idea is right, but in this instance it would be out of character for Emma and Holly to go after him. And he is not portrayed as a cheater and it wasn't hinted that he takes his failing relationship as that bad that he wants to cheat or change.
Closest would be Lena if Ian cheated on her with Cindy? Still contrived.
What if Lena starts the flirting?:unsure:
You can easily have a save when you never made the two MCs have sex.

• Thinking Face

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Dunno, there is no build-up that she is interested in Wade, so wanting to fuck him now seems random. She described him as attractive, but in a neutral way. I suppose its possible considering she can go for Mark?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lena was Quite a Normal Girl before, Till She started getting along with Ivy in the Gymnastics classes, and Viper Ivy shared some of her Energy with her, and She started Flirting all of a Sudden :KEK: :LOL: , They all got strangled in Strings from everywhere

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It feels like playing with a premade character in an RPG. I think these types of games work better when we can mold them from nothing rather than getting someone who already has experience in a variety of things.
Yes, both Lena and Ian are established characters, just like everyone else in the cast. They're 22 and 26 respectively, it's normal for them to have defined backstory and experiences that go beyond "fresh out of high school know-nothing" blank slate from games which are all about corruption. (because, let's be honest, this is really what people who say they want to "mold character from nothing" actually seek)

It's okay if that isn't your thing, but it doesn't by any metric make Lena poorly designed. Her design simply doesn't align well with your goals/interests -- her potential story arcs don't really include "corruption", that's more of a thing for Holly, which you mention. Also, ironically, perhaps for Cindy who has never cheated on her partner before and can be led down this path by Ian (who can also make her enjoy some things she wouldn't before)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Lena would not have a relationship with Ian, she would not work for Seymour, the drug use would be very high, she would change her hair color (blonde) and change her name Ashley 2, I guess there would be a possibility with Wade, right? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Dunno, there is no build-up that she is interested in Wade, so wanting to fuck him now seems random. She described him as attractive, but in a neutral way. I suppose its possible considering she can go for Mark?
There was no build-up for Lena sucking Marcel off in a dark alley yet here we are...:BootyTime:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There was no build-up for Lena sucking Marcel off in a dark alley yet here we are...:BootyTime:
Well, if Wade turned out to have a big black cock perhaps the same could happen for him. /s

(but slightly more seriously, given the events from last Chapter, there's a possibility of Lena finding out about Ian cheating on her with Cindy, bringing the news to Wade and suggesting a fuck for a "revenge" on the cheaters, or smth. It'd still be a stretch but, eh. People do weird things when angry)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lena would not have a relationship with Ian, she would not work for Seymour, the drug use would be very high, she would change her hair color (blonde) and change her name Ashley 2, I guess there would be a possibility with Wade, right? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:
Alison, Lena Then Who are left like Louise, Holly, Emma all will dye their hair golden ( Inspired by the Hot Cindy look) everyone makes their hair blonde and Nope you guys might be thinking Why not Axel/Axelia there is Nothing Special in him :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heavy Flo

Formerly 'MayaBang'
Jan 17, 2024
I've a question for Ladies here if you're comfortable answering you can answer otherwise just ignore this post. I just want to hear female opinion on Cindy.

Put yourself in Cindy's shoes as if you ARE Cindy, what you think about Cindy's behavior towards Wade and Wade's behavior towards Cindy? Prior the cheating aspect with Ian but if you want to shed light on it you're welcome to do so.
While she's self absorbed and condescending at times she is right. If she was asking he come to say yoga or some shit fair enough he can say no that's your thing. She isn't though she's asking to go out more and to different places which is not much to expect at all. Especially when Wade's alternative is the couch 24/7. He's checked out as a boyfriend really.

She needed to talk to him and make it clear it isn't working anymore, that she isn't happy or satisfied and why. Not an ultimatum or an explosion but communicate this isn't working for me and it needs to change. If he was unwilling or reneged she needed to drop him. If you're unsatisfied or miserable you either fix it or dump them. That's where she went wrong she never laid out where she was, why and where this was heading without a change. So they both slowly coasted to a dying relationship. If her and Ian happens it's pretty clear Wade didn't even realize his relationship was in real risk of ending until it's way to late. That's the problem he thinks he's putting up with Cindy it's not she puts up with him. Whichever way you slice it single, Ian or Axel are all upgrades from Wade he loses more than she does.

She's bored out of her mind, unsure where she's heading and doesn't feel valued by him. Which is no surprise it barely looks like Wade has energy for himself never mind having the energy for someone else.

It's why she can start to fall for Ian or Axel. Axel is Wade's polar opposite he is in great shape, commanding, talented photographer, driven and makes her feel attractive. Ian likewise is Wade's opposite been in shape, fun, invested in her, talented writer and driven. Both basically are attractive, fit, motivated, interested in her and make her feel good both in general and about herself. Things Wade stopped being or doing, not many woman would tolerate a relationship like the one she has with Wade forever.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I appreciate all of your responses:D. And yes I agree with you all(y). IMO communication is what was the backbone of this whole situation. Sadly all characters have this unsaid rule among themselves, not to communicate with your partner, tell them how you actually feel and where you stand with them, make your intentions clear. JeremyxLouise, IanxAlison, WadexCindy, LenaxHolly, IvyxLena(potentially), LenaxMike, etc.

GokutheG raised great point about Wade behavior as he is despite being competitive. Looks like dude just lost his soul and leveled down into just NPC. Gicoo also raised a good point that Wade is just kept as an extension to Cindy and nothing more as of now.
All of you who responded also raised good points about CindyxWade dynamics.

I know this is all for creating drama purpose but this all gives us an insight on how you should not take things and actually engage in conversation and be open with your partner:coffee:.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hanging my head in the deepest, weepiest sorrow to have to disagree with you....but I think all Wade needs to do is either tuck in his shirt or drop a few pounds. He does not even have to do both.

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hanging my head in the deepest, weepiest sorrow to have to disagree with you....but I think all Wade needs to do is either tuck in his shirt or drop a few pounds. He does not even have to do both.
And the Same goes for Perry as well, One is a Goober laughing guy with his Stomach out and the Other one is Grumpy looking guy with his Stomach out :ROFLMAO::LOL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And the Same goes for Perry as well
Perry needs a haircut while at it. And to hang out with some people who aren't afraid to call him out on his shit and explain to him in detail the level of his incompetence with personal interactions.

(and of course, he'd need to be willing to actually take those explanations to heart instead of just throwing a hissy fit about it. which... yeah)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Every girl seems to notice how good looking he is,he just needs to hide the belly and thats it.
And also stop being a lazy ass of course.:LOL:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes