Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Every girl seems to notice how good looking he is,he just needs to hide the belly and thats it.
And also stop being a lazy ass of course.:LOL:
Wade could be a heartthrob if he got out of that chair and started moving forward in his life, creating a goal like returning to music. Maybe, if Ivy and Wade have a sex scene, a certain member who uses a John Wick avatar would go crazy, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

How I miss him, is he on vacation? :unsure:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Wade could be a heartthrob if he got out of that chair and started moving forward in his life, creating a goal like returning to music. Maybe, if Ivy and Wade have a sex scene, a certain member who uses a John Wick avatar would go crazy, right?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Wade fucking Ivy before Ian would be peak comedy,imagine the meltdown:KEK:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Ashley's corruption at GGGB was horribly written. A nice and shy girl becomes a total whore in a couple of months and sucks dozens of dicks? Hard to believe. It was a fetish game with one-handed gameplay, nothing more, good for its time. But now GGGB looks weak, standards in AVNs have risen a lot.
At the same time, Lena is not a shy, uptight girl, she is quite relaxed and confident, not afraid to show her body by default. And the first 10 episodes of ORS were implemented well, much better than in the previous game. Lena becomes more depraved gradually and in ORS she has a motivation for corruption - financial need, which pushes her to solve her problems in the easiest possible way. Ashley didn't have that, there was no incentive to be more dirty. It was only the players kinks that made it like this. The situation with Lena's poverty, hard work, sick parents makes the player feel more reality of what is happening when she goes deeper into Stalkfap, or accepts Seymour's offer, becoming "bad".
Agree to disagree.
Yes, both Lena and Ian are established characters, just like everyone else in the cast. They're 22 and 26 respectively, it's normal for them to have defined backstory and experiences that go beyond "fresh out of high school know-nothing" blank slate from games which are all about corruption. (because, let's be honest, this is really what people who say they want to "mold character from nothing" actually seek)
That game was properly titled lol "Good Girl Gone Bad".
It's okay if that isn't your thing, but it doesn't by any metric make Lena poorly designed. Her design simply doesn't align well with your goals/interests -- her potential story arcs don't really include "corruption", that's more of a thing for Holly, which you mention. Also, ironically, perhaps for Cindy who has never cheated on her partner before and can be led down this path by Ian (who can also make her enjoy some things she wouldn't before)
I feel I was accurate in explaining MY frustrations and feelings toward the character.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If Alison is this obsessive yandere who won't let Ian go, then why doesn't try to "reclaim" him after breaking up?
Breakups leave a stale taste in someone's mouth. When they started dating, she created this false belief that he's finally hers only for him to dump her for Lena. That changes her entire perspective of him. Whereas if Ian outright ignores her all throughout, no real damage has been done yet.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Wade fucking Ivy before Ian would be peak comedy,imagine the meltdown:KEK:
No, Wade getting Ivy before Jeremy would be hilarious because he's the one actually going out of his way to score with her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
No, you should place yourself in her situation to understand it, then revert back to your own perspective and assess whether or not she is justified in her behaviour.
Well, I don't think I'd ever see another couple, viewing them from afar, acting like Wade and Cindy do to each other and think they were anything but dysfunctional. You don't even have to put yourself in Cindy's shoes to understand her frustrations regarding Wade, but with a similar perspective to hers I'd just wonder why she was with a man who clearly has quite different ideas of life to her.
I forget, was it ever indicated if Wade was Cindy's first boyfriend?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Well, I don't think I'd ever see another couple, viewing them from afar, acting like Wade and Cindy do to each other and think they were anything but dysfunctional. You don't even have to put yourself in Cindy's shoes to understand her frustrations regarding Wade, but with a similar perspective to hers I'd just wonder why she was with a man who clearly has quite different ideas of life to her.
Doesn't matter. Marcel's BBC will replace all of Cindy's memories with Wade.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wade was pretty chill and outgoing during his college days. Jeremy even acknowledged him on how he had that player mentality and the girls would be all over him.
Python:
if ian_wits > 2
            c "Yeah... He wasn't like this at all when I met him."
            i "Well, he was always a bit like that, actually. Chill, taking things easy, never trying too hard..."
            c "Yeah, but I kind of liked that about him. He was cool, I guess. But he used to be more active."
            i "Something happened to him?"
            c "I wouldn't say so... I mean, I know he was not exactly thrilled with his last job, but it's been a whole year since they fired him!"
            c "And it doesn't look like he has any desire to get a new job..."
            i "Maybe he's depressed or something?"
            $ fcindy = "serious"
            c "What? No!"
            c "It's just that he's not interested in doing anything anymore! Just staying home, playing his video games, maybe going out with me once or twice a week..."
            c "It's pretty drab, to be honest!"
Cindy/Ian talk about Wade at the bar. This convo only happens if Ian has more than 2 wits.

No, it was never disclosed that Wade was Cindy's first BF.

Breakups leave a stale taste in someone's mouth. When they started dating, she created this false belief that he's finally hers only for him to dump her for Lena. That changes her entire perspective of him. Whereas if Ian outright ignores her all throughout, no real damage has been done yet.
Alison blurts out the L word way earlier in the game if she was fooling around with Ian. No wonder she grows cold towards him, talking about being an FWB and catching feelings. Where you implicitly told that you don't want a new relationship and keep things platonic. :KEK:
Python:
Chapter 5
i "What's that? You're loving it, aren't you?"
    a "Yeah, I love it... I love having you inside me...!"
    a "I love you, Ian!"
    if alison_satisfaction > 3:
        a "I love you so much!"

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Wade was pretty chill and outgoing during his college days. Jeremy even acknowledged him on how he had that player mentality and the girls would be all over him.
I wasn't wondering why they got together, I can buy that Wade used to be a suave and charming rogue before settling down,my thoughts on the matter would remain the same though, non-understanding at their continued partnership.
No, it was never disclosed that Wade was Cindy's first BF.
Yeah I thought so, my thinking being that if he was her first that it could potentially contribute to her resistance at ending a clearly unhappy relationship. The first time breaking up is always the hardest, you feel like a failure.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I wasn't wondering why they got together, I can buy that Wade used to be a suave and charming rogue before settling down,my thoughts on the matter would remain the same though, non-understanding at their continued partnership.

Yeah I thought so, my thinking being that if he was her first that it could potentially contribute to her resistance at ending a clearly unhappy relationship. The first time breaking up is always the hardest, you feel like a failure.
Absolutely correct, first time breaking up is hard and cuts the deepest if it was a serious relationship and it makes you afraid to move on. They have been at it since Wade lost his job one year prior. Cindy went bold only when she got the modelling gig from Axel and validation from Ian to pursue her dreams and fortify her confidence. They would've broken up later slowly and mutually, but the modelling gig fast-tracked it quite a lot.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes