yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
A yandere wouldn't let a break up from getting her man. If she gives up, then she's no yandere.

Unless, she deliberately fucked Jeremy—knowing he's a loudmouth who loves to brag—in the effort to get a reaction out of Ian. When they meet again, she'll confess that Jeremy is lousy in bed (seems like a fact from this thread's posts) and Ian's the only one who ticks the spot. Will Ian get seduced or not is up to us.

We'll never know until we get updates, so it's just speculation.
That's the whole reason she fucks Jeremy in the first place. She thinks it'll make Ian jealous. She's not stupid, she knows exactly what she's doing. It's too soon to say whether she'll relent, which I find unlikely, but even though she becomes rather cold towards him if she's dumped or rejected, I suspect she'll make another move in a later chapter.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The setup for Lena saying "I love you Ian!" and Alison "I love you Ian!" is completely different!

Fair enough!
The way Allison says I love u Ian is Like Riding on Ian like She is riding over a Horse and Putting a Condom on Ian's Shrink dick and Huffing while Sex :devilish: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A yandere wouldn't let a break up from getting her man. If she gives up, then she's no yandere.

Unless, she deliberately fucked Jeremy—knowing he's a loudmouth who loves to brag—in the effort to get a reaction out of Ian. When they meet again, she'll confess that Jeremy is lousy in bed (seems like a fact from this thread's posts) and Ian's the only one who ticks the spot. Will Ian get seduced or not is up to us.

We'll never know until we get updates, so it's just speculation.
She goes into seducing mode in CH11 if she is not in a relationship with Ian, she tries one last time in the current update.

Alison has a tag in the game (alison_voyeur). She did it intentionally for Ian to see.
Will Ian get seduced or not is up to us.
You get two fail-safe options when Alison invites Ian.
  • You can decline her offer on the spot.
  • You can decline her advances at home.
If you don't then Ian sleeps with Alison.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You get two fail-safe options when Alison invites Ian.
  • You can decline her offer on the spot.
  • You can decline her advances at home.
If you don't then Ian sleeps with Alison.
I have this feeling if you decline on the spot, in a later chapter she'll gaslight him and use the excuse of "you don't know why I invited you, we could have just talked". The smart approach would be to reject her at her place after she puts her cards on the table.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I have this feeling if you decline on the spot, in a later chapter she'll gaslight him and use the excuse of "you don't know why I invited you, we could have just talked". The smart approach would be to reject her at her place after she puts her cards on the table.
Yeah, seems like it she'll try to do something like that. Even I decline her at home instead of shooting it down instantly on the road. Damn, she is tempting on Bimbo path though. :(

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tying is for the weak, Alison knows it's better to be thorough:

View attachment 3291712
Let me understand, that would be tough, unconditional love from Allison, will she break his legs or his dick if she finds hot pictures of Lena, Cindy, Cherry and Emma on her cell phone? :unsure: :eek::eek::LOL:
1706116590022.png

That could be the Biggest Mistake Like Ian dating Alison and trying to watch over Lena with his Perv Mind, Danger for Ian coming :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"You guys are weird,theres nothing wrong with making babies with best girl Alison.
Other girls are for fun,shes for the long run. " the woman that fucks MC's best friend and get a creampie if you make it more or less obvious that you don't want to do the threesome ?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You guys are weird,theres nothing wrong with making babies with best girl Alison.
Other girls are for fun,shes for the long run.
Well, there is a Chance in the Future, But their Relationship is Pretty much Messed up. Now Ian can't make her Pregnant Wearing a Condom or Cumming from Miles away Shooting Cum Missiles into Alison Pussy :KEK: :ROFLMAO: . Ian is not taking relationships Pretty seriously :)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes