dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Alison justifying:p:

Ian: ":oops:"
Well let's be real here Alison is 178cm which is way taller than the avg women, and I don't know whether it will be implemented or not, but a woman of that height is heavier than avg aswell, and plan b's effective is know to decreases very much after a certain weight. So there is a chance of her getting pregnant, if it's implemented that is.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well let's be real here Alison is 178cm which is way taller than the avg women, and I don't know whether it will be implemented or not, but a woman of that height is heavier than avg aswell, and plan b's effective is know to decreases very much after a certain weight. So there is a chance of her getting pregnant, if it's implemented that is.
She doesn't like to take pills anyway as they make her sick(painful headaches, etc). She prolly be skipping them in between creampies:sneaky:!

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
She doesn't like to take pills anyway as they make her sick(painful headaches, etc). She prolly be skipping them in between creampies:sneaky:!
Alison: Ian, I thought it was a safe day(not really just wanted her pie creamed) so I skipped the pills. And now I'm pregnant
But certain users would have us believe that babytrapping someone instead of properly communicating the topic of pregnancy makes Alison "best girl".

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
But certain users would have us believe that babytrapping someone instead of properly communicating the topic of pregnancy makes Alison "best girl".
If u read between the lines, unlike our boy Ian, Alison do have a proper job and really good parents, so even if she did got pregnant am pretty sure her parents would help in looking after her kid, if Ian decide to behave like a black dude

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
If u read between the lines, unlike our boy Ian, Alison do have a proper job and really good parents, so even if she did got pregnant am pretty sure her parents would help in looking after her kid, if Ian decide to behave like a black dude
I must admit, it would be poetic justice if her plan backfired in that fashion. Where she and her parents are forced to raise a child Ian never consented to having in the first place.

Reactions: dobzzz

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Allison o Ian
Exactly:cautious:! More reason to not be on her path:coffee:.
Especially if the pregnancy cake is filled with Jeremy's cream, if Allison tricks Ian into believing that he is the one who baked the cake, if they are a couple when the baby is born, what will be Ian's expression when he sees that it is not of him and what will it be like when Jeremy runs away when he sees that it is his? :unsure: :unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Allison o Ian

Especially if the pregnancy cake is filled with Jeremy's cream, if Allison tricks Ian into believing that he is the one who baked the cake, if they are a couple when the baby is born, what will be Ian's expression when he sees that it is not of him and what will it be like when Jeremy runs away when he sees that it is his? :unsure: :unsure:
This will be more interesting than Ian getting tricked.

Ian in my play through ain't touching her with a 10 foot pole. I would love to see Jeremy face if he got Alison pregnant if Ian is not involved with Alison in any way.
Jeremy: "Wasn't it white guys role to raise the child:WutFace:"
dog-doggo.gif

Last edited:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
This will be more interesting than Ian getting tricked.

Ian in my play through ain't touching her with a 10 foot pole. I would love to see Jeremy face if he got Alison pregnant if Ian is not involved with Alison in any way.
Jeremy: "Wasn't it white guys role to raise child:WutFace:"
View attachment 3292313
Could always be Billy's kid too. Alison out here playing baby roulette.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
When Ian has doubts about the threesome, she doesn't stop it to talk to him. Instead she gets creampied by Jeremy. I don't think thats healthy behaviour.
Are you talking about this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played the eskimo brothers route a while ago,does Jeremy actually creampies her?:LOL:

Reactions: Krysis_here

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The solution is obv. to have a threesome which ends with eskimo twins, one for each dude to take care of. :whistle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The solution is obv. to have a threesome which ends with eskimo twins, one for each dude to take care of. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thinking of Threesome and Eskimo twins, How they look like? :unsure: Do they look like this? Mixed-up Cum of Jeremy and Ian inside Alison's Pussy babies look like :KEK::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes