| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...Alison blurts out the L word way earlier in the game if she was fooling around with Ian. No wonder she grows cold towards him, talking about being an FWB and catching feelings. Where you implicitly told that you don't want a new relationship and keep things platonic. :KEK:
Python:
Chapter 5
i "What's that? You're loving it, aren't you?"
    a "Yeah, I love it... I love having you inside me...!"
    a "I love you, Ian!"
    if alison_satisfaction > 3:
        a "I love you so much!"
This is when they were having sex. So, this doesn't really count as expressing your love as your feeling are over the place when you are intimate(having sex) with someone as that all can be taken as just a spur of moment by the way of saying it too. But if you compare this to IanxLena sex scene than you can see when Lena blurted out "I love you Ian!" when she was having sex with Ian, that caught Ian off guard as he wasn't expecting that(I'm talking about the path if IanxLena are not couple) and she just straight up blurted those words.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Absolutely correct, first time breaking up is hard and cuts the deepest if it was a serious relationship and it makes you afraid to move on. They have been at it since Wade lost his job one year prior. Cindy went bold only when she got the modelling gig from Axel and validation from Ian to pursue her dreams and fortify her confidence. They would've broken up later slowly and mutually, but the modelling gig fast-tracked it quite a lot.
Exactly, now she has something to look forward to, which she can view as purpose of life as she talks with Ian when they went to museum, now she feels that excitement which she was lacking and Wade is just pulling her back so she feels like it's her moment to shine in life and therefore kick Wade to the street after all, dude himself is sabotaging himself.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
This is when they were having sex. So, this doesn't really count as expressing your love as your feeling are over the place when you are intimate(having sex) with someone as that all can be taken as just a spur of moment by the way of saying it too. But if you compare this to IanxLena sex scene than you can see when Lena blurted out "I love you Ian!" when she was having sex with Ian, that caught Ian off guard as he wasn't expecting that(I'm talking about the path if IanxLena are not couple) and she just straight up blurted those words.
We had a choice with Lena, Love and Lust (choke/slave) options. If you picked choke/slave it would negate the love option provided if Ian is not in love with Lena but Lena is in love with Ian. Lena loses some points from Ian if you choose the love option.

For Alison, she just needed satisfaction points to make it more clearer. Knowing her history with Milo we are sufficed to say they had a terrible relationship. Ummm, you don't say "I love you" so casually during that intimate moment, if you said it then you meant it one way or another. "I love you" is a literal boner killer if you are in a mutually casual relationship. She didn't say it once but twice. We all know that she's been crushing on Ian for some time.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
We had a choice with Lena, Love and Lust (choke/slave) options. If you picked choke/slave it would negate the love option provided if Ian is not in love with Lena but Lena is in love with Ian. Lena loses some points from Ian.

For Alison, she just needed satisfaction points. Knowing her history with Milo we are sufficed to say they had a terrible relationship. Ummm, you don't say "I love you" so casually during that intimate moment, if you said it then you meant it one way or another. "I love you" is a literal boner killer if you are in a mutually casual relationship. She didn't say it once but twice.
Yes I know about choke option variants.

Now for Alison part it was encouraged by Ian that's why I also mentioned
If you read dialogues carefully there is clearly a difference between how Ian behaves and encourages Alison by saying
Python:
Chapter 5
    a "I love you, Ian!"
    if alison_satisfaction > 3:
        a "I love you so much!"
Now Alison saying I love you is disguised by how Ian behaved and encourages her to be vocal. That's why Ian didn't take it seriously and both didn't have any conversation about it afterwards.

While IanxLena was a different behavior. Ian didn't encouraged her or anything. Lena was the one who couldn't control her emotions and said it aloud.

There is difference between how both IanxAlison behave together during sex and how IanxLena behave together during sex.

Later IIRC Ian and Lena's dynamic is also somewhat like how Ian is with Alison but Lena avoid saying "I love you Ian!" specifically!
(I'm talking about how vocal IanxLena get with eachother later on).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yes I know about choke option variants.

Now for Alison part it was encouraged by Ian that's why I also mentioned

If you read dialogues carefully there is clearly a difference between how Ian behaves and encourages Alison by saying

Now Alison saying I love you is disguised by how Ian behaved and encourages her to be vocal. That's why Ian didn't take it seriously and both didn't have any conversation about it afterwards.

While IanxLena was a different behavior. Ian didn't encouraged her or anything. Lena was the one who couldn't control her emotions and said it aloud.

There is difference between how both IanxAlison behave together during sex and how IanxLena behave together during sex.

Later IIRC Ian and Lena's dynamic is also somewhat like how Ian is with Alison but Lena avoid saying "I love you Ian!" specifically!
(I'm talking about how they(IanxLena) vocal they get with eachother later on).
The first part was encouraged.

a "I love you, Ian!"
This was unwarranted. She couldn't keep her feelings in check. Followed by

a "I love you so much!"

Ian simply ignored Alison's words because he didn't care. Ian/Lena and Ian/Alison have a totally different dynamic. Even if he doesn't love Lena he still cares for her deeply; on the other hand, he just sees Alison as an outlet nothing more nothing less by default. Which will change according to our choices.

Like I said, you blurt it then you meant it one way or another. It seems we have come to an impasse. You see it as a burst of emotion during the intimate moment which means nothing after that moment. I see it as a lingering back thought that came out during the heat of the moment and it meant something.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The first part was encouraged.

a "I love you, Ian!"
This was unwarranted. She couldn't keep her feelings in check. Followed by

a "I love you so much!"

Ian simply ignored Alison's words because he didn't care. Ian/Lena and Ian/Alison have a totally different dynamic. Even if he doesn't love Lena he still cares for her deeply; on the other hand, he just sees Alison as an outlet nothing more nothing less by default. Which will change according to our choices.
The setup for Lena saying "I love you Ian!" and Alison "I love you Ian!" is completely different!

...Like I said, you blurt it then you meant it one way or another. It seems we have come to an impasse. You see it as a burst of emotion during the intimate moment which means nothing after that moment. I see it as a lingering back thought that came out during the heat of the moment and it meant something.
Fair enough!

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The setup for Lena saying "I love you Ian!" and Alison "I love you Ian!" is completely different!
We get the setup for Lena because she's a playable character. Alison is an NPC with a default affinity to Ian and goes more hardcore depending on the values. She fell in love as soon as they slept together. You can see her getting jealous and even trivialising Lena with names and calling her a "model". There is also another instance if Ian goes to lunch with Alison at the cafe and she gets all passive-aggressive towards Lena. Alison had no right to get jealous and act all bitchy.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
We get the setup for Lena because she's a playable character. Alison is an NPC with a default affinity to Ian and goes more hardcore depending on the values. She fell in love as soon as they slept together. You can see her getting jealous and even trivialising Lena with names and calling her a "model". There is also another instance if Ian goes to lunch with Alison at the cafe and she gets all passive-aggressive towards Lena. Alison had no right to get jealous and act all bitchy.
That is women nature and of course she doesn't have right to behave that way as they are not in relationship, etc. but they do behave like this(Jealousy is part of Women Psyche). That's why I used the word disguised before when differentiating between how Alison behaved and How Lena behaved.
...Now Alison saying I love you is disguised by how Ian behaved and encourages her to be vocal. That's why Ian didn't take it seriously and both didn't have any conversation about it afterwards...

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
We had a choice with Lena, Love and Lust (choke/slave) options. If you picked choke/slave it would negate the love option provided if Ian is not in love with Lena but Lena is in love with Ian. Lena loses some points from Ian if you choose the love option.

For Alison, she just needed satisfaction points to make it more clearer. Knowing her history with Milo we are sufficed to say they had a terrible relationship. Ummm, you don't say "I love you" so casually during that intimate moment, if you said it then you meant it one way or another. "I love you" is a literal boner killer if you are in a mutually casual relationship. She didn't say it once but twice. We all know that she's been crushing on Ian for some time.
Cherry tells Ian on two different occasions (the bar in chapter 6 and Ian's place in chapter 8) that Alison sees him as more than just a hookup. Not something she would say if the "I love you" was just a spur of the moment. Cherry even suggested they'd make a good couple (yeah right), but Ian didn't get a chance to respond to her suggestion cause Lena showed up.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Cherry tells Ian on two different occasions (the bar in chapter 6 and Ian's place in chapter 8) that Alison sees him as more than just a hookup. Not something she would say if the "I love you" was just a spur of the moment. Cherry even suggested they'd make a good couple (yeah right), but Ian didn't get a chance to respond to her suggestion cause Lena showed up.
You have to be on Alison path for this and in which chapter? I'm not on Alison path and shifted from Alison to Emma's path from the club scene between Alison and Emma.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Alison best girl.
What an amazing character,that scene when she says I LOVE YOU to Ian,what a great moment,so much passion.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Alison only tries to seduce Ian in chapter 11 if she has high relationship points with him. The break-up in chapter 10 reduces them too much. It also makes story wise sense that she doesn't try it in that case since Ian just recently shut her down.
Breakups leave a stale taste in someone's mouth. When they started dating, she created this false belief that he's finally hers only for him to dump her for Lena. That changes her entire perspective of him. Whereas if Ian outright ignores her all throughout, no real damage has been done yet.
A yandere wouldn't let a break up from getting her man. If she gives up, then she's no yandere.

Unless, she deliberately fucked Jeremy—knowing he's a loudmouth who loves to brag—in the effort to get a reaction out of Ian. When they meet again, she'll confess that Jeremy is lousy in bed (seems like a fact from this thread's posts) and Ian's the only one who ticks the spot. Will Ian get seduced or not is up to us.

We'll never know until we get updates, so it's just speculation.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes