Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
But certain users would have us believe that babytrapping someone instead of properly communicating the topic of pregnancy makes Alison "best girl".
Ironically, she vehemently reminds Ian to use condom after he creampies her too many times. Only when he's dating her though. Weird how she acts different depending on their relationship status.
When Ian has doubts about the threesome, she doesn't stop it to talk to him. Instead she gets creampied by Jeremy. I don't think thats healthy behaviour.
Pretty sure she agrees to Ian's request during the trip. Or were you talking about other scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Are Planned Parenthood clinics a thing in Spain? It would be cool to see a scene or two of Ian and Alison going in there to "talk" about something. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Are Planned Parenthood clinics a thing in Spain? It would be cool to see a scene or two of Ian and Alison going in there to "talk" about something. :KEK:
*Are Planned Parenthood clinics a thing in Spain? It would be cool to see a scene or two of Jeremy and Alison going in there to "talk" about something. :KEK:*

Alison: "I don't know how it happened:Kappa:!"
Jeremy: "I don't know how it happened:WutFace:!"
Doctor Ian: "I'm glad it happened:BootyTime:!"

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The girl who go to dates with Alex no matter your choices and is rude to Lena no matter your choices?
Fuck no!
I like Cindy (Vee's fault) but she has such a complicated history, she has a bad relationship Wade, if Ian is in a relationship you don't know for sure if she does the same with Axel's neanderthal and the other girls can't tolerate her, if Ian and Cindy have a relationship, should they go into witness protection to avoid discovering that she has more enemies? :unsure: :geek: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I like Cindy (Vee's fault) but she has such a complicated history, she has a bad relationship Wade, if Ian is in a relationship you don't know for sure if she does the same with Axel's neanderthal and the other girls can't tolerate her, if Ian and Cindy have a relationship, should they go into witness protection to avoid discovering that she has more enemies? :unsure: :geek: :LOL:
Maybe Cindy's having a Problem with Coach Wade? :unsure: She might Tried to have Ride sex with Coach but his Belly make her Float in the air and doesn't let her pussy to reach his Cock? :KEK: She might get sometimes scared of his Grumpy little face :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
It will probably be in the finals if Ian wins the others. I am pretty sure by that time Cindy/Wade will be over, or Cindy will be cheating with Axel/Ian(cheating path) or she will be in love with Ian(romance path).
Possibly.
In the romance path, I suspect that a breakup would be soon, i.e. Cindy would probably start secretly seeing Ian until the news spills out or Wade finds out himself.

Would be great if we can corrupt Cindy, so we can share her with Axel or Jeremy someday.
I do think the chances of Cindy x Jeremy are very slim though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Depends on personal preference. Emma ain't bad but to me Cindy is the most fuckable character so far.
Holly too, the shy act is cute.
Agreed. Emma got a Good Set of Butts and I love her Anal sex the Most. Cindy's Body set is good can say well Balanced Boobs and Butts with Pussy Fuckable :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Possibly.
In the romance path, I suspect that a breakup would be soon, i.e. Cindy would probably start secretly seeing Ian until the news spills out or Wade finds out himself.

Would be great if we can corrupt Cindy, so we can share her with Axel or Jeremy someday.
I do think the chances of Cindy x Jeremy are very slim though.
Wade catching them will add so much to the drama which will be fun to watch but who knows what is going on EK's noggin. Yeah, even I think Cindy will expedite her breakup with Wade on the romance path. She has so much to gain from it, a lucrative modelling career, no debby downer BF, and an active and intelligent new lover.

Cindy might turn into a size queen, provided Jeremy lasts long :KEK: . The only corruption we got out of Cindy in romance path was rimjob. Non-romance path we got two, cheating and rimjob. I see a possibility of Wade becoming a cuck depending on some future choices later in the game and ORS caters a lot to cuckolding.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Wade catching them will add so much to the drama which will be fun to watch but who knows what is going on EK's noggin. Yeah, even I think Cindy will expedite her breakup with Wade on the romance path. She has so much to gain from it, a lucrative modelling career, no debby downer BF, and an active and intelligent new lover.

Cindy might turn into a size queen, provided Jeremy lasts long :CAKE: . The only corruption we got out of Cindy in romance path was rimjob. Non-romance path we got two, cheating and rimjob. I see a possibility of Wade becoming a cuck depending on some future choices later in the game and ORS caters a lot to cuckolding.
Maybe rimjobs are romantic, what better way to show that you love everything she is? Doing French rimjobs is a romantic act, right? :unsure: :geek::love:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Until her modelling career goes to shit because Axel reveals his true self and she cuts all ties with him. The only reason she was selected over Ivy was because of Axel's endorsement. Remove him from the equation, and she has nothing. I can already see the writing on the wall.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Until her modelling career goes to shit because Axel reveals his true self and she cuts all ties with him. The only reason she was selected over Ivy was because of Axel's endorsement. Remove him from the equation, and she has nothing. I can already see the writing on the wall.
Well, that kind of depends on whether she can establish herself as a good model during the incoming session. If she does then the agency (and others) would likely want to continue working with her, Axel's wankery or lack thereof notwithstanding.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Polls don't work for Ivy, Fans voices do not work IanxIvy:confused:.

Some dreams are just left imagination:cautious:.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Well, that kind of depends on whether she can establish herself as a good model during the incoming session. If she does then the agency (and others) would likely want to continue working with her, Axel's wankery or lack thereof notwithstanding.
If her poses are as basic as Ivy (a professional model) claims, then I don't think she'll be able to establish herself.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
To be fair Ivy is biased against Cindy because she thinks she deserved the spot. Cindy may be a newbie but she must have some Xfactor that the decision makers at Wildcats can see.
Exactly, both Lena and Ivy are rather biased against Cindy and shit on her at every opportunity, so their evaluation of her work is also something i'd take with a pinch of salt. It was evidently good enough for agency to pick her over the more professional (in their own eyes) models, after all.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes