| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah he'd only have to send forward Lena's name if you follow Ivy's advice to use him to get with the Wilcats. Doesn't Axel say that the Wildcats prefer that their models be glamorous, playful and sultry? If so than I can see this as being the reason that Ivy wasn't picked even with Axel's backing. Even though she may be the more experienced/popular of the two the Wildcats may have felt that she was...too...umm... slutty for their brand.
Than Agency could have selected Lena than if going by your suggestion as she is more experienced than Cindy if the Agency was merely looking for a new face. Axel obviously knew beforehand what will be the requirements of Agency. The reason of the Agency not selecting either Ivy or Lena is secondary but what Axel did comes first. Why give false hopes to Ivy and Lena. For Lena you can understand but for Ivy? Ivy clearly states "he broke his promise" in the scene when she asks Ian's opinion of Jeremy. So, Axel apparently promised her and didn't kept it.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Okay, enough about Cindy. What about Ivy? Any new scenes involving Ian?
We feel you Bro the relationships among all got strangled a Bit, Sooner or later we will know :D

One day blud, our dreams will come true! ONE DAY:HideThePain:!
View attachment 3295219
Someday for Sure Bro Ivy will Drool for Ian, Hope So but her Addiction to Snickers of Jeremy is Too much :ROFLMAO::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Than Agency could have selected Lena than if going by your suggestion as she is more experienced than Cindy if the Agency was merely looking for a new face. Axel obviously knew beforehand what will be the requirements of Agency. The reason of the Agency not selecting either Ivy or Lena is secondary but what Axel did comes first. Why give false hopes to Ivy and Lena. For Lena you can understand but for Ivy? Ivy clearly states "he broke his promise" in the scene when she asks Ian's opinion of Jeremy. So, Axel apparently promised her and didn't kept it.
But thats the thing Ivy obviously believes that she is more attractive than Cindy and she does have more modeling experience so when she doesn't get the gig then that must mean Axel didn't try to help her. It's possible that she truly believes that it would be impossible that if she was personally vouched for to the higher ups that they wouldn't want her. To Ivy the Wildcats represents the best of the best in the world of modeling and I think she just can't stand the thought that they'd rather pick an unknown over her.

As for Lena it's pretty simple why the Wildcats wouldn't hire her. Seymour. Either he has complete control over her gigs or he gets in her way.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But thats the thing Ivy obviously believes that she is more attractive than Cindy and she does have more modeling experience so when she doesn't get the gig then that must mean Axel didn't try to help her. It's possible that she truly believes that it would be impossible that if she was personally vouched for to the higher ups that they wouldn't want her. To Ivy the Wildcats represents the best of the best in the world of modeling and I think she just can't stand the thought that they'd rather pick an unknown over her.

As for Lena it's pretty simple why the Wildcats wouldn't hire her. Seymour. Either he has complete control over her gigs or he gets in her way.
The problem is we don't know the conversation of Ivy and Axel nor we know if Axel is telling the truth or not.

It all comes to two assumptions which are implied, either Alex vouched for all of them and did send their names forward or Axel just vouched for Cindy. For now it's upto player either believe him or not. And going with how Axel behaves throughout the game I am not sure I want to believe his "words".

Didn't Lena got rejected before Seymour sabotaging her IIRC?

EDIT: He shouldn't have promised if he wasn't sure that he could've got Ivy selected.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Maybe she was picked because shes sucking Axel dick,are you guys going to talk about that possibility or are you going to keep acting like Cindy is the saint Mary of ORS?
Replay her route and notice how slutty shes around him.

• Angry

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Maybe she was picked because shes sucking Axel dick,are you guys going to talk about that possibility or are you going to keep acting like Cindy is the saint Mary of ORS?
Replay her route and notice how slutty shes around him.
I know it's a joke but
Than you're admitting the fact that Axel only vouched for Cindy. That would be a contradiction!

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Heres a hot magma take about Cindy and im sure im going to make the Cindy fans and Ian self inserters mad=Cindy+Axel makes way more sense than Cindy+Ian ever will.
Axel is actually showing her that is more in life than being the gf of a "pro gamer".

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The problem is we don't know the conversation of Ivy and Axel nor we know if Axel is telling the truth or not.

It all comes to two assumptions which are implied, either Alex vouched for all of them and did send their names forward or Axel just vouched for Cindy. For now it's upto player either believe him or not. And going with how Axel behaves throughout the game I am not sure I want to believe his "words".

EDIT: He shouldn't have promised if he wasn't sure that he could've got Ivy selected.
The revelation of Seymour's sabotage becomes apparent after her photoshoot with Axel, yes. But the first hint can drop in chapter 8 if Lena still has her restaurant job but refused Seymour early on. She'll speculate that it's Seymour rescinding her contract.

As for Axel, if he says snow is white, he's lying.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Heres a hot magma take about Cindy and im sure im going to make the Cindy fans and Ian self inserters mad=Cindy+Axel makes way more sense than Cindy+Ian ever will.
Axel is actually showing her that is more in life than being the gf of a "pro gamer".
Than how it's different than with Ian:KEK:?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

We know Axel was doing everything to try and get in contact with Lena even going so far as to visit her parents. I believe Axel went to Ivy to ask her where he can get in contact with Lena. Now since Lena told her not to tell him any of her information she used that to her advantage. She had Axel promise to push her portfolio in exchange for talking to Lena herself. Now she knew Lena wanted nothing to do with him so there wouldn't be a problem with this. So Lena calmly tells Axel that she doesn't want him any more, Axel can finally move on and she can get her big break. The plan/promise would all work out until Cindy came along.

So I'm basically saying that the promise was to push the portfolio and Ivy believed that was all it would take to get the gig. The Wildcats would obviously make the right selection in hiring Ivy once they saw her. And the only way that she wasn't hired is due to Axel not keeping his end of the deal.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
We know Axel was doing everything to try and get in contact with Lena even going so far as to visit her parents. I believe Axel went to Ivy to ask her where he can get in contact with Lena. Now since Lena told her not to tell him any of her information she used that to her advantage. She had Axel promise to push her portfolio in exchange for talking to Lena herself. Now she knew Lena wanted nothing to do with him so there wouldn't be a problem with this. So Lena calmly tells Axel that he doesn't want him any more, Axel can finally move on and she can get her big break. The plan/promise would all work out until Cindy came along.

So I'm basically saying that the promise was to push the portfolio and Ivy believed that all it would take to get the gig. The Wildcats would obviously make the right selection in hiring Ivy once they saw her. And the only way that she wasn't hired is due to Axel not keeping his end of the deal.
Yes! Thank you! That's exactly my take on this whole scenario:coffee:.

Reactions: GokutheG

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Than how it's different than with Ian:KEK:?
Axel tell her shes beautiful and should be a model,Ian is just there.
Axel opens the door of photoshoots to her,Ian is just there.
Axel shows shes desirable and can go pro,Ian is just there.
Axel gets her signed to Wildcats,Ian is just there.
Ian+Cindy route is literally Ian taking advantage of all the Axel work:LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, if Axel wasn't a toxic neanderthal obsessed with Lena's ass he would surely be an excellent option for Cindy than boring Wade or Ian, he has money, contacts and experience that can be very useful for her, but well he is which is why it is never a good option for me, if Axel and Cindy were a couple and he asked him to wear the same clothes as Lena, act like her and have the same hair color, he would realize he was in shit. and that she has to run away or will she become Lena 2 to please him? :unsure: :poop: :LOL::LOL:

Jan 12, 2019
IMO almost a month without a status report could mean one of two things, either Eva's been so busy working on the next update that she doesn't have time to write a new post (cope) or more likely things haven't been progressing that well and there's nothing to write a report about. Hopefully I'm wrong and we get some new content by the end of February.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It would be a collective win for everyone if Axel ended up with Cindy. The group doesn't have to deal with either of them anymore, Cindy gets a solid foundation to her modeling career, and Axel has a new person to obsess over.
You're right, it's a shame he never became obsessed with Ivy so Axel would never have had a sex scene, right? :unsure: :unsure:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Axel tell her shes beautiful and should be a model,Ian is just there.
Ian tell her shes beautiful and should be a model(Museum), Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Axel opens the door of photoshoots to her,Ian is just there.
Ian tells her to try it and accompanies her to the photoshoot. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Axel shows shes desirable and can go pro,Ian is just there.
Ian shows she's desirable and can go pro, (Go read again IanxCindy sex scenes and conversation in museum:BootyTime:!).
Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Axel gets her signed to Wildcats,Ian is just there.
Again, Ian encourages her. Read their conversations. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Ian+Cindy route is literally Ian taking advantage of all the Axel work:LOL:
Ian+Cindy route is literally Ian encouraging her to come out of her shell and showing her the passion, love, care, emotional and physical support she was lacking. Axel is just a desperate photographer doing his job:LOL:.

She literally is about to be burst and can't contain her emotions, herself both physically and emotionally whenever Ian and Cindy are alone. You can clearly see it in their conversations. Heck I dare and say that Ian is more emotionally supportive and there for Cindy. You can see emotional and physical connection between them clearly.

Again, how's that different than with Ian? Heck Cindy is more emotionally invested in Ian while Axel is just a desperate photographer doing his job.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It would be a collective win for everyone if Axel ended up with Cindy. The group doesn't have to deal with either of them anymore, Cindy gets a solid foundation to her modeling career, and Axel has a new person to obsess over.
True though What even can Ian do, He always keeps Himself Hanging in the Naked Shoots of Cindy by Axel, Sounds Interesting ending for them :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're right, it's a shame he never became obsessed with Ivy so Axel would never have had a sex scene, right? :unsure: :unsure:
Atleast We can say they will have a Blondie Baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes