Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ian tell her shes beautiful and should be a model(Museum), Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Ian tells her to try it and accompanies her to the photoshoot. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Ian shows she's desirable and can go pro, (Go read again IanxCindy sex scenes and conversation in museum:BootyTime:!).
Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Again, Ian encourages her. Read their conversations. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.

Ian+Cindy route is literally Ian encouraging her to come out of her shell and showing her the passion, love, care, emotional and physical support she was lacking. Axel is just a desperate photographer doing his job:LOL:.

She literally is about to be burst and can't contain her emotions, herself both physically and emotionally whenever Ian and Cindy are alone. You can clearly see it in their conversations. Heck I dare and say that Ian is more emotionally supportive and there for Cindy. You can see emotional and physical connection between them clearly.

Again, how's that different than with Ian? Heck Cindy is more emotionally invested in Ian while Axel is just a desperate photographer doing his job.
Cindy doenst sees Axel as a desperate photographer,he see him as the man who is opening the doors to a better future,the whole "desperate photographer" is you inserting your throughs into the situation using Ian as your vassal.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Honestly given the nature of this game it just comes down to who is hotter. If we go into who is a better person the answer is Holly and MC basically, from that point on everyone is a bad choice for long term relationship if you get down to it. Now if I had to pick between Allison or Cindy in the short term it would be Cindy, long term they would both cheat on me or do something horrible.

Reactions: yuvce

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Honestly given the nature of this game it just comes down to who is hotter. If we go into who is a better person the answer is Holly and MC basically, from that point on everyone is a bad choice for long term relationship if you get down to it. Now if I had to pick between Allison or Cindy in the short term it would be Cindy, long term they would both cheat on me or do something horrible.
If you start on Alison's route when you're at the bar you find out that she had a crush on Ian all the way back in school. Ian can also say that he felt the same way. If you have them start dating early then it's clear that she's completely into only being with Ian. If you tell her that having a threesome with Jeremy is a stupid idea you actually gain relations with her. So with all this I say the chance of Alison cheating on Ian is slim to none.

I really like this relationship because I enjoyed the thought of helping 2 childhood friends who both liked each other but were too nervous to admit it a chance to date.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
I did say no one but the MC or Holly are a good idea for long term for a reason. If Ian goes for anyone but Holly or Good Lena, he is potentially fucked. Lena runs into the exact same conundrum, although in her case its more obvious because Robert,Mike, Axel and Seymour do a very poor job at pretending to be good people while Stan is not driven. In the case of the girls Ian can end up with they have more wiggle room, the statement should still be true in that they will give you a good enough reason as to why you should not pursue them over Holly or Lena. Going for Cindy longterm is a nono because she cheated on Wade, once a cheater always a cheater. Cherry and Allison have more wiggle room at this point in the story but Allison raises some red flags with the whole possible baby trapping, while in Cherry's case it has to do with not getting over Axel of all people. What I am trying to say is that IanxAllison is harder to defend as the story goes on, heck I remember having an easy time defending Cindy but I no longer do.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I did say no one but the MC or Holly are a good idea for long term for a reason. If Ian goes for anyone but Holly or Good Lena, he is potentially fucked. Lena runs into the exact same conundrum, although in her case its more obvious because Robert,Mike, Axel and Seymour do a very poor job at pretending to be good people while Stan is not driven. In the case of the girls Ian can end up with they have more wiggle room, the statement should still be true in that they will give you a good enough reason as to why you should not pursue them over Holly or Lena. Going for Cindy longterm is a nono because she cheated on Wade, once a cheater always a cheater. Cherry and Allison have more wiggle room at this point in the story but Allison raises some red flags with the whole possible baby trapping, while in Cherry's case it has to do with not getting over Axel of all people. What I am trying to say is that IanxAllison is harder to defend as the story goes on, heck I remember having an easy time defending Cindy but I no longer do.
I think this is due to the dev's original premise of 2 lost souls finding each other. In order to try and make this pairing more attractive the dev inserted obvious red flags into ever other relationship that the mcs can enter. This has caused obvious problems when players don't go down the intended pairing for the story.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'd say Minerva. She's basically his Seymour the way she lusts after him and gets in the way of his career ambitions. But I also think if he's on Lena, Cherry, or Cindy's route, it'll probably be Axel.
Nah it's going to also be Seymour. With Minerva Ian can either dominate her, start a relationship, fall in line or get a new job. Seymour is the one with enough influence to screw with the writing competition either for or against him. Minerva can also become an ally to help him for the competition.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
The endgame boss for Ian is whoever happens to be Gillian's boyfriend if he still simps her(probs Mike, boring af conclusion unless Mike is portrayed in a more interesting manner), Minerva due to career embitions as stated previously or Axel cuz Cherry, Cindy or Lena.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Cindy doenst sees Axel as a desperate photographer,he see him as the man who is opening the doors to a better future,the whole "desperate photographer" is you inserting your throughs into the situation using Ian as your vassal.
Exactly! He is desperate for attention(his nature) and Photographer is his job. Cindy sees him a photographer who is good at his job and can help her professionally, who apparently is doing good for himself.

I am telling it as it is. Axel is just "a desperate photographer" as a character. Dude is desperately desperate:coffee:.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Most likely Ivy.

(sad SerHawkes noises)

But a bit more seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if Seymour turned out to be the end boss for both of them.
You like to put your finger in the wound, you're going to cause our deaths when he returns. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Speaking ORS, I would like it to be Axel and if possible in the tournament so I can break his face in front of everyone, in the case of Seymour maybe Lena will give him a happy ending of death with her hand and from the emotion the old man will die and She will be free of him, right?:unsure:o_O:LOL::LOL:

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
This has caused obvious problems when players don't go down the intended pairing for the story.
Chief among them for me being the annoying logic issue it causes with Lena.

She can express zero interest in Ian when talking with Ivy and shoots him down when he asks for a date in Chapter 4, but then also complains to Ivy later on that she "kinda likes" him, but that "they didn't have enough chemistry after all" and that things "didn't flow as smoothly" as she expected with him.

It takes for the two of them to be "dating" until Chapter 10 for Lena to finally friendzone Ian, an option that should be available when she rejects him in Chapter 4 to provide a more interesting playthrough than Ian just being chill with Lena not liking him.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yes...I got there...I think it is promising as a route EK intends to develop.
Most likely Ivy.

(sad SerHawkes noises)

But a bit more seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if Seymour turned out to be the end boss for both of them.
I agree. Seymour will enjoy playing with two sexual puppets instead of one. But before that happens, Seymour will have Lena exhibit herself in a series of increasingly debauched and humiliating performances before audiences of his choosing. We can, of course, expect to see many of the sex shop toys that Lena had no option to purchase. It is quite possible, however, that by the time Ian enters the stage, Agnes will be in charge of the actual choreography. I think EK will be pulled in deeply by her own dark fantasies.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Chief among them for me being the annoying logic issue it causes with Lena.

She can express zero interest in Ian when talking with Ivy and shoots him down when he asks for a date in Chapter 4, but then also complains to Ivy later on that she "kinda likes" him, but that "they didn't have enough chemistry after all" and that things "didn't flow as smoothly" as she expected with him.

It takes for the two of them to be "dating" until Chapter 10 for Lena to finally friendzone Ian, an option that should be available when she rejects him in Chapter 4 to provide a more interesting playthrough than Ian just being chill with Lena not liking him.
This is another reason I dislike the revamped opening. Instead of a random meeting in the Cafe now it's Ian being some shining knight for the damsel in distress. Also she's supposed to remember that the 2 met when she was at a difficult point emotionally. Their introduction was so forced that it wasn't interesting. Their story could have been interesting if things were allowed to develop a bit slower. Why is Lena not allowed to open up to Axel unless she kisses Ian on the 2nd date? Why do they automatically kiss on the 3rd date even if Lena says she's not interested in Ian that way? There really should have been a just friends path that still allowed them to help each other get over their respective heartbreak. I think either Ivy's bd or Lena's concert would have been a good opportunity to have them realize that they liked each other if that was something the player wanted. Really seems like the branching paths are way too difficult for the dev to handle with a 2 protagonist game.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes