SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
My first play of GGGB ended that way. Then I did one where Eva saved her. I think an OD or murder would be a let down. I am keeping my Lena with no drugs, no smoking, and one I believe with no alcohol as well.
Eva helping Ash came out as a surprise for me and I laughed so hard. Yeah, same here for me; no drugs for Lena on any runs.
Didn't make Lena smoke too, but it's so hypocritical of me coz I am a smoker.:(

• Sad
Reactions: Andrea9999

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
To be fair Ivy is biased against Cindy because she thinks she deserved the spot. Cindy may be a newbie but she must have some Xfactor that the decision makers at Wildcats can see.
I always thought that Axel said the agency was looking for A new model for their new campaign. So if they were looking to hire just one model and it seems that he suggested both and they went with Cindy.
Axel said Wildcats was looking for an elegant and clean model for their new catalogue. Ivy is too slutty and daring for that.

Of course, that came out of Axel's mouth, so don't take it raw.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Axel said Wildcats was looking for an elegant and clean model for their new catalogue.
Wait, did Axel say that? In which chapter?
Edit - Ok, nvm I found it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I remember is that Agnes and Seymour both complain about Lena's piercing and tell her to remove it before the shoot. So they are against piercing it seems. Also, Seymour bemoaned Lena's tats but eventually came around it and told her it looked distinctive.

RIP sophisticated Ivy :KEK:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Axel said Wildcats was looking for an elegant and clean model for their new catalogue. Ivy is too slutty and daring for that.

Of course, that came out of Axel's mouth, so don't take it raw.
You're right, Axel was never going to help Ivy, the promises were false and his only objective was to be back in Lena's life. For Axel she is a cheap prostitute who he would never support to be a model, that's why when Cindy appears she is realized that it was used by Axel, don't you seriously think there are more than enough reasons to kill Axel's shitty Neanderthal if the option presents itself? :unsure: :mad:(n)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're right, Axel was never going to help Ivy, the promises were false and his only objective was to be back in Lena's life. For Axel she is a cheap prostitute who he would never support to be a model, that's why when Cindy appears she is realized that it was used by Axel, don't you seriously think there are more than enough reasons to kill Axel's shitty Neanderthal if the option presents itself? :unsure: :mad:(n)
We can't Kill Axel with Acid though as we know he is Toxic so It might Won't work on him. So What else? :unsure: Should We Keep Lola girl at work to Scratch his Balls? :KEK: What will be the Outcome will it turn Axel into Cry baby? :ROFLMAO:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I liked the sakura and the crane on her thigh though, looks good on her.
View attachment 3297700
Other tats not so much TBH and no piercing.

Bruh Google translate is drunk asf :KEK:
That tattoo design is very nice and I would not mind having it...but on the wall. I like my pristine skin much better.
As for google translate: ha! ha!
On serious side, though: If you are using it to say something in a different language, then after translating it....translate the result back to see if the "back translation" is still close enough to what you want to say.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The tattos in this game look like shit tbh,Mike is the only tattoed good who looks good.
True the Tattoo added to Female Characters looks like Some Kind of Big Baby Tattoo type that Comes in stores Temporary ones, just buy one then Apply, and Rub it on the other side, and Stick :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That tattoo design is very nice and I would not mind having it...but on the wall. I like my pristine skin much better.
As for google translate: ha! ha!
On serious side, though: If you are using it to say something in a different language, then after translating it....translate the result back to see if the "back translation" is still close enough to what you want to say.
Oh no, I know about that. It's always funny to see Google Translate mess it up for the first time and get a good chuckle out of it. BTW the Baphomet pic that you posted, where did you get that from? Was it from a book?

Ivy tatto is a key hole,some skulls,flowers...what a fucking mess:LOL:
That is one terrible designed tat tbh. No wonder Wildcats rejected her :KEK:

True, I think we should do some help with that, Tongue out like Serpent and Drooling. She should have gotten one Snake Tattoo instead of Skull, Snake with a Dick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

1706292450278.png 1706292572772.png
close enough i guess :KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes