Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
In one of my "side plays" one of Lena's stalkfap fans requests an "ASMR video about BBC and cuckolding". I had to look up "ASMR" and it means "autonomous sensory meridian response". I do not have any experience with the actual stalkfaps like onlyfans, and that genre. Do people really talk that way on these platforms? Do you need to prove you have a master's degree in psychology to join them?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In one of my "side plays" one of Lena's stalkfap fans requests an "ASMR video about BBC and cuckolding". I had to look up "ASMR" and it means "autonomous sensory meridian response". I do not have any experience with the actual stalkfaps like onlyfans, and that genre. Do people really talk that way on these platforms? Do you need to prove you have a master's degree in psychology to join them?
ASMR is usually audio only...though there are a lot who do video's too. ASMR vids are usually not assciated with OF etc. if curious (and the vast majority are not sexual in nature at all), just do a simple YouTube search.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
ASMR was a pretty niche content until it turned mainstream. Ear licking, lens kissing, whispering, and JOI(Jerk-off instruction) are pretty mainstream sexual ASMR contents, on the other hand; barber shop, page-turning, scratching etc on the non-sexual spectrum. It's pretty popular now and is present on all major video sites: YT, Twitch, Kick, etc. ASMR content is mostly used as a sleeping aid. Anyone with a good mic and a decent knowledge of audio editing software can make a good ASMR.
Half of those "ASMR ARTISTS" are pure ear rape :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Babysitters Gif
what the other gif in your signature from?

ASMR was a pretty niche content until it turned mainstream. Ear licking, lens kissing, whispering, and JOI(Jerk-off instruction) are pretty mainstream sexual ASMR contents, on the other hand; barber shop, page-turning, scratching etc on the non-sexual spectrum. It's pretty popular now and is present on all major video sites: YT, Twitch, Kick, etc. ASMR content is mostly used as a sleeping aid. Anyone with a good mic and a decent knowledge of audio editing software can make a good ASMR.
Half of those "ASMR ARTISTS" are pure ear rape :KEK:
From Where all these coming from? :LOL: :LOL:
New Part for this Game? Where Lena does ASMR streaming and She can do the ASMR while Eating Foods made by Stan :KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
From Where all these coming from? :LOL: :LOL:
New Part for this Game? Where Lena does ASMR streaming and She can do the ASMR while Eating Foods made by Stan :KEK:
One of Lena's Stalkfap subscribers requested custom ASMR video/audio from her. I am guessing we'll have JOIs later in that path.
1706434699337.png Probably like this.

Meanwhile, Stan will probably follow Nicocado Avacado mukbang path. :KEK:
1706434601916.png

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Almost a month without an update, can't wait to hear all the interesting excuses she is going to come up with!

My strongest bet is "My Health" excuse
Somebody needs to create a Bingo card of possible statements for the next status update. "Health" and "I haven't gotten as much done as I planned/wanted..." would be center/center for me too.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
it was kinda obvious that once Eva Kiss gets a big amount of support and money she'll start to develop the game longer,it is understandable and it is not a new thing, but it would've been refreshing to see a developer who does not slow down even with a decent monthly income.Her games are top tier though,no one can take that away.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
it was kinda obvious that once Eva Kiss gets a big amount of support and money she'll start to develop the game longer,it is understandable and it is not a new thing, but it would've been refreshing to see a developer who does not slow down even with a decent monthly income.Her games are top tier though,no one can take that away.
What's obvious is people love to complain even when told "there is going to be a longer development cycle this time."

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Let's not assume anything, what you said may be true and that may be the case but it's also possible that the update is actually close to being finished so let's just wait and see what happens

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
but it's also possible that the update is actually close to being finished
No, Eva would give an update in that case, since it would be promising news for her customers.
More importantly, finishing chapter 12 (or a portion of it) is not possible, since Eva just started it on January.
The chapters get longer and longer and take at least half a year.

Reactions: Sirren and yuvce

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
One of Lena's Stalkfap subscribers requested custom ASMR video/audio from her. I am guessing we'll have JOIs later in that path.
View attachment 3303007 Probably like this.

Meanwhile, Stan will probably follow Nicocado Avacado mukbang path. :CAKE:
View attachment 3303005
I always had a doubt, the weight of the updates depends on how fat Stan and Perry are upon delivery or pure coincidence, maybe I need an app to compress Stan and Perry so that they don't weigh so much on the cell phone? :unsure: :geek::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes