WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It would be good for the story if the next update expands Gillian's role in the story. Ethan is going on a vacation, true, but I would love for Lena to interact with Gillian in some capacity. How would Lena react to her? How would Lena think about Gillian's infidelity, if Lena herself is cheating on Ian? How would Lena think about Gillian and her boyfriend who is possibly Lena's lover too? I'd love for us to play as Lena and choose to act kindly or hostilely to Gillian. Not only would this add much needed relationship progression, it would also please the fetish lovers if cheating Lena starts having dirty thoughts concerning Ian, Gillian, (Mike), and Axel.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It would be good for the story if the next update expands Gillian's role in the story. Ian is going on a vacation, true, but I would love for Lena to interact with Gillian in some capacity. How would Lena react to her?
Damn, the update will be long asf then if she adds another side story in the mix. Lena/Gillian never spoke to each other. To even initiate the content that you mentioned, we will need some story progression and more foundation to make them talk to each other. This would put Gillian on a major character role.
How would Lena think about Gillian's infidelity, if Lena herself is cheating on Ian? How would Lena think about Gillian and her boyfriend who is possibly Lena's lover too? I'd love for us to play as Lena and choose to act kindly or hostile to Gillian.Not only would this add much needed relationship progression, it would also please the fetish lovers if cheating Lena starts having dirty thoughts concerning Ian, Gillian, (Mike), and Axel.
Maybe she catches Lena blowing Mike at the club and initiates a verbal/physical catfight. That would be bliss to watch those three cheaters getting their panties in a bunch. :KEK: Or maybe even start a 3-way for a cuck Ian path where Mike takes all the girls from him. Actual fuckfest of a relationship, if we even can call that a relationship. This path reeks of fetish and drama pandering and nothing else. How much can you humiliate Ian, how much of a degen can Lena be? So on and so forth. Didn't EK say that Gillian will have no/less content.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, they're bitching about "no update REEEEEEE" because she hasn't dropped something at the snap of their fingers.
What can be the reason for the No Updates so far, Not even the alarm getting late? Is it the reason that Ian takes too many Steroids that his Dick shrinks a lot so he can't have sex anymore? :unsure: or Lena thought She can handle so much fuss around her life so Seat under the Bridge and didn't come back after that?:unsure::LOL::KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe because Eva has been silent for 4 weeks already, which is an absolute record, before this silence was no more than 17-20 days and ended with a status update? People have a legitimate right to worry.
It's true that members have the right to ask when it's coming, get desperate, create conspiracy theories and look at an image of Ivy saying "when my love" so that someone makes a meme that says "how do we tell them", right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
No, they're bitching about "no update REEEEEEE" because she hasn't dropped something at the snap of their fingers.
Everyone who's quoted your message has been talking about the lack of communication from Eva. One month of radio silence. No explanations, no excuses, no updates on the progress, just silence. You complaining about people "bitching" when they're really just curious as to what the fuck is going on is just your way of telling to us to "shut the fuck up" and be perfectly ok with no communication.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's true that members have the right to ask when it's coming, get desperate, create conspiracy theories and look at an image of Ivy saying "when my love" so that someone makes a meme that says "how do we tell them", right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:
When Eva was silent for two weeks in a row in 2022, there was real drama and a battlefield. This was after the release of the Stan Update during the development of Chapter 10. Before this, updates was pretty fast delivered, and the sudden increase in the cycle shocked many.
Two groups "dev milker" and "dev white knight" fought in a fierce battle. It was a fun time, for everyone except mods, who had to clean it all up.
It's surprisingly calmer now. Even I have a position - if it dies, so be it.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
When Eva was silent for two weeks in a row in 2022, there was real drama and a battlefield. This was after the release of the Stan Update during the development of Chapter 10. Before this, updates was pretty fast delivered, and the sudden increase in the cycle shocked many.
Two groups "dev milker" and "dev white knight" fought in a fierce battle. It was a fun time, for everyone except mods, who had to clean it all up.
It's surprisingly calmer now. Even I have a position - if it dies, so be it.
I have mine who is on vacation tanning her ass on some beach totally disconnected and having a good time, I have patience and trust in her work when EK returns and publishes her update I will enjoy it, in the meantime I will enjoy another title, I will spend time with the family and I'll go for a walk to prevent my ass from freezing :geek:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Damn, the update will be long asf then if she adds another side story in the mix. Lena/Gillian never spoke to each other. To even initiate the content that you mentioned, we will need some story progression and more foundation to make them talk to each other. This would put Gillian on a major character role.
I think it'd be fairly simple to arrange -- Lena and Gillian have already seen each other and know who they are. You'd only need Lena to spot Gillian during another of her bartending shifts at the club, and either have option there to approach her, or Gillian approach Lena herself. Gillian might want to know what Ian's new girlfriend is like, if she's parted with Ian on friendly terms.

Gillian interacting with Holly on the other hand (if Holly is Ian's new girlfriend) would be a bit more difficult.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Damn! I've been absent for few days, came back and Still no news:WaitWhat:! Now that's concerning!
Either EK's Health is compromised(can be due to exhaustion or something else) or She went ahead to focus on Steam release albeit saying in "1st status report of the year"
  • Business stuff: The part I hate dealing with, but that needs to be done. I've been talking about a Steam release for years now, but so far I haven't found someone reliable that could provide some marketing services to do it in an optimized way and such. I need to look into it seriously, but that would mean taking some time off development and I can't leave that alone for long, otherwise I'm afraid I will lose track of everything (and the longer I take to release the more stressful things become). But I'll get around that and other management stuff at some point!
Who knows:rolleyes:?

Still her mods at the very least can inform/update. So, no excuse for this silence.
Why do I care, I'm just a dude from pirate site? Maybe bcz I'm invested in the story, duh!

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
You'd only need Lena to spot Gillian during another of her bartending shifts at the club, and either have option there to approach her, or Gillian approach Lena herself.
Wasn't the bartending shift just a one-time thing? I thought Lena was just filling in for someone? Unless Ivy asks her to make it permanent.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes