MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
You know, any shit can happens in life. Some developers just disappear
Yes, but do you believe with all the supporters she got she will just close shop one day and that's about it?
I don't think that's the case.

Yuno Gasai is a lying ass with a small support and got a lot less to lose than EK.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, but do you believe with all the supporters she got she will just close shop one day and that's about it?
I don't think that's the case.

Yuno Gasai is a lying ass with a small support and got a lot less to lose than EK.
You're right, I don't know why he compares him to Yuno Gasai, EK is going to return and continue with his work, I don't know why he keeps insisting that EK is going to abandon the project, in February we will surely hear from him and what an unlikely excuse he gives us. , the last one convinced me for two minutes or less, I don't remember :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
How many paths are you guys sitting on while we wait for next update? I have 4:

I am having trouble trying to get this. The closest I have is Lena surreptitiously in Seymour's contract.
- Ian nerd refusing all wenches and simping for Lena, they are in relationship (Lena cheats on him :D )

I will try this some time:
- Ian and Holly serious relationship (will try to corrupt her if possible from this point)

I think Lena doing Jeremy precludes her having a relationship with Ian.
Lena sort of fluctuates I don't care much what she does as long as it helps my Ian path. For example she doesn't go for Jeremy at first when I wanted Ian to be in relationship with her, or she keeps nice relationship with Robert to set up Holly later etc.

I have Lena celibate except with Holly (maybe Ivy, too) and Seymour.
Even tho I am not into lesbians that much I might try to polish a pure lesbian path for Lena at some point since this game offer nices options for it. And for Ian maybe I would like to go after Jessica or Emma only path someday. What are you guys cooking up in your paths?
All my plays involve Lena willingly accepting Seymour's contract.
You will get many likes and quotes for this post! :)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Be careful with Seymour's contract, I choose to have the clause to avoid that when his demands increase they end up damaging the relationship with Ian, especially if Agnes appears and puts ideas in his mind about Lena having sex with Axel (NOOO !!!) or other men for example :unsure: :unsure:
Please try to be serious for a minute. (But I will understand if you cannot.) Long ago and far away, I explored the option of Lena adding a clause; I think it was to keep Seymour from using the photo shoots in certain ways (cannot quite recall) and he reluctantly agreed. I discarded that path because I want Seymour exerting maximum control. The part of your message that I highlighted above... I don't really understand your message. (Try reading it aloud to yourself; it is confusing.) My favorite of two routes now, has Lena monogamous with Ian but acceding to Seymour's demands acknowledging to herself that Ian would probably not like it if he knew. Does a real threat to her relationship with Ian due to Seymour already exist or are you forecasting it for future updates?
(You know very well that I am looking forward to a two puppet affair.)

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I have mine who is on vacation tanning her ass on some beach totally disconnected and having a good time, I have patience and trust in her work when EK returns and publishes her update I will enjoy it, in the meantime I will enjoy another title, I will spend time with the family and I'll go for a walk to prevent my ass from freezing :geek:
yes! yes! In fact this would be a good time to feed the children.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Half of the developers that disappear are lost in the Atlanta (Georgia, USA) airport. The other half are held captive in Dubai.
And 62.3% of all statistics stated on the internet were made up on the spot. :cool:
Please try to be serious for a minute. (But I will understand if you cannot.) Long ago and far away, I explored the option of Lena adding a clause; I think it was to keep Seymour from using the photo shoots in certain ways (cannot quite recall) and he reluctantly agreed. I discarded that path because I want Seymour exerting maximum control. The part of your message that I highlighted above... I don't really understand your message. (Try reading it aloud to yourself; it is confusing.) My favorite of two routes now, has Lena monogamous with Ian but acceding to Seymour's demands acknowledging to herself that Ian would probably not like it if he knew. Does a real threat to her relationship with Ian due to Seymour already exist or are you forecasting it for future updates?
In my IanxLena monogamous play she agrees to Seymour's contract, but balks when he gets all weird about using remote vibes and such. She refuses to do it the first time, and on the second she tells him to get lost. Actually really curious to see how that one plays out, as I'm sure he'll tank Ian as a petty retort.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I have three paths I play, and go back and forth as to which one will be my head canon. I'm telling myself I'm leaving my options open since I would guess Eva has a few curveballs left to throw. :unsure:

1 - IanxLena, with the goal being the Holly Trinity. Ian and Lena got together early, though Ian had a little fun with Emma first, and Lena tried out Robert but decided she didn't like being pressured into sex. They're both close with Holly, and encourage her to be more open, though not to the extent Ivy wants. Lena does kinda like being a dom to Louise, but that development came later than it could have, though she brought Louise to Ian for a threesome. She gets weird vibes from Stan and while she has no need to antagonize him, she doesn't want to have much to do with him. Lena enjoys hanging out with Ivy but wants to just be her friend, though she thinks it would be hilarious if Ivy and Jeremy hooked up - and she did tell Louise Jeremy was cheating on her. She's pretty okay with Stalkfap (and it turns out Ian is too). Lena was initially interested in Seymour's offer, and did a session with him, but got suspicious and didn't sign the contract. Ian went for Emma initially, and instinctively knows Alison is yandere. (If there's a threesome option coming up with Lena & Emma, Ian is all for it.) He supports Perry with Cherry, and does his best to help Wade and Cindy keep their relationship together. Ian is over Gillian; Lena is over Axel, and flatly wants him out of her life. Ian couldn't give a shit about Minerva and antagonized her all the way, and also went over her head to get his book manuscript to Seymour. He went to the book event with Holly and kissed her, but nothing else happened. Lena has also kissed Holly and is attracted and confused.

2 - IanxHolly, Lena the Slut. Ian and Lena liked each other, but Ian really clicked with Holly, and after a brief fling with Cherry, Ian got together with Holly at the book event and hasn't looked back. For Holly's sake he has done his best to make nice with Minerva, even though he doesn't trust her. He's over Gillian, supports Perry with Emma, tries to keep Wade and Cindy together, and Alison is passed off to Jeremy, who he's close with. He's excited about his novel and writing for Victor. Lena sleeps with Robert and Mark, blows Marcel, and steals Jeremy from Louise, because fuck her. She deliberately gets close to Stan, partly to piss Louise off, partly because Stan is so easy to manipulate. But she's not over Axel, and she loves the feeling of surrender she gets with him and with Seymour (and the money she can make). She is slowly spiraling out of control.

3 - Lena's Lesbian Harem, Chad Ian. Ian and Lena liked each other, and Lena toyed with Robert for a while, but Lena is figuring out she's really into women: Holly, Ivy, Louise, she wants them all and has designs on Emma next. She breaks up Louise and Jeremy, she lets Ivy corrupt Holly and they have threesomes, and she pressures Holly into sex with Mark (and soon, Robert). She's over Axel, and Seymour doesn't get even a first look. Ian thinks Lena is sweet, but is totally into easy sex with Alison (and a threesome with Jeremy, his eskimo bro), seduces Cindy and is stringing her along, and initially hatefucked Minerva but lately has been nicer to her, while still screwing her brains out. Writing is for innocent nerds like Holly; Ian bulks up at the gym with Jeremy and is set to go as far in the MMA tourney as he can. A little evening tussle with Ivy is also welcomed. But he's not over Gillian and is fine with getting a little sex from Jess in exchange for a bed for the night. If his actions mean the end of his friendship with Wade and Perry, that's fine because they're losers anyway.

I have these three partly because they're enjoyable (in different ways), but also because between the three of them I get something like 90% of the gallery scenes one way or another. I know the gallery is unlockable from the start now, but it was satisfying finding a way to get almost everything in a limited number of playthroughs.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
And 62.3% of all statistics stated on the internet were made up on the spot. :cool:

In my IanxLena monogamous play she agrees to Seymour's contract, but balks when he gets all weird about using remote vibes and such. She refuses to do it the first time, and on the second she tells him to get lost. Actually really curious to see how that one plays out, as I'm sure he'll tank Ian as a petty retort.
The Lean-Seymour arc is the plot of most interest to me. I have Lena always pro Seymour and that way it lacks the unsavory blackmail/forcible elements that I find to be a turnoff. Lena's compulsion to accede to Seymour's will is due to her own sense of erotic exhibitionism. I did see the route you are describing, but discarded it. Those options do not exist if you keep Lena pro Seymour from the start.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I think it'd be fairly simple to arrange -- Lena and Gillian have already seen each other and know who they are. You'd only need Lena to spot Gillian during another of her bartending shifts at the club, and either have option there to approach her, or Gillian approach Lena herself. Gillian might want to know what Ian's new girlfriend is like, if she's parted with Ian on friendly terms.

Gillian interacting with Holly on the other hand (if Holly is Ian's new girlfriend) would be a bit more difficult.
Ooh, there's an idea I hadn't thought about, but it makes sense that having Lena & Gillian cross paths again could be easy, especially at Blazer. It could happen as well at the cafe, if Lena is still working there, though that would either be a little more up to chance - or it could be Gillian taking the initiative.

With Holly, though, it would be harder. Holly is there in the alley along with Lena, so Holly and Gillian have seen each other. But whereas Lena might be curious about Gillian (based on player choices), it doesn't seem to me that it's in Holly's character to seek out Gillian again - she'd be more focused on Ian and his feelings. So it would have to be Gillian taking the initiative. Where does Holly go? Not really to Blazer much, especially if she's dating Ian and therefore not being influenced by Ivy. She goes to the cafe, and Gillian could run into her there maybe. Holly could be going to the gym, and Gillian could possibly see her there. But there aren't really other places Holly frequents, and even those two are more dependent on player choices with Lena and Holly's friendship. So I don't know there's a natural way for Holly and Gillian to cross paths again, unlike with Lena and Gillian. Then again, so far it seems people in Baluart do have a tendency to run into each other at lots of opportune - or inopportune - moments... :LOL:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I have three paths I play, and go back and forth as to which one will be my head canon. I'm telling myself I'm leaving my options open since I would guess Eva has a few curveballs left to throw. :unsure:

1 - IanxLena, with the goal being the Holly Trinity. Ian and Lena got together early, though Ian had a little fun with Emma first, and Lena tried out Robert but decided she didn't like being pressured into sex. They're both close with Holly, and encourage her to be more open, though not to the extent Ivy wants. Lena does kinda like being a dom to Louise, but that development came later than it could have, though she brought Louise to Ian for a threesome. She gets weird vibes from Stan and while she has no need to antagonize him, she doesn't want to have much to do with him. Lena enjoys hanging out with Ivy but wants to just be her friend, though she thinks it would be hilarious if Ivy and Jeremy hooked up - and she did tell Louise Jeremy was cheating on her. She's pretty okay with Stalkfap (and it turns out Ian is too). Lena was initially interested in Seymour's offer, and did a session with him, but got suspicious and didn't sign the contract. Ian went for Emma initially, and instinctively knows Alison is yandere. (If there's a threesome option coming up with Lena & Emma, Ian is all for it.) He supports Perry with Cherry, and does his best to help Wade and Cindy keep their relationship together. Ian is over Gillian; Lena is over Axel, and flatly wants him out of her life. Ian couldn't give a shit about Minerva and antagonized her all the way, and also went over her head to get his book manuscript to Seymour. He went to the book event with Holly and kissed her, but nothing else happened. Lena has also kissed Holly and is attracted and confused.
This is extremely close to my wholesome, healthy relationship play. Only difference being Ian never hooks up with Emma, and Lena decides not to do anything with Stalkfap. She signs the contract under threat of blackmail, but backs out later when she realizes it's all just some weird ass sex power play on Seymour's part. I too have Ian push hard for Perry and Cherry, and try to help keep Wade and Cindy happy, because he's a good friend to both Wade and Perry.

Other than those handful of differences, I think we have about the same playthrough, and it's my head-cannon as the "true" story.

The Lean-Seymour arc is the plot of most interest to me. I have Lena always pro Seymour and that way it lacks the unsavory blackmail/forcible elements that I find to be a turnoff. Lena's compulsion to accede to Seymour's will is due to her own sense of erotic exhibitionism. I did see the route you are describing, but discarded it. Those options do not exist if you keep Lena pro Seymour from the start.
I sort of stumbled on it by accident, and I just really like the dynamic and think it fits with how I imagine the characters to all be. Lena initially is interested in the gig because she has a (mostly) enjoyable first experience with him. She's a bit reluctant about the contract tho, and then he lays the blackmail angle down, so she submits. When it gets to the whole, "you will be my sex doll" thing tho, she draws the line, says 'fuck it' to the consequences and walks. Great character arc, with lots of potential drama for later, I like it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Gillian interacting with Holly on the other hand (if Holly is Ian's new girlfriend) would be a bit more difficult.
This would be hot:love:holly slut arc?? She is trying to copycat gilian to appear to ian more?? And we have no idea of gilians personalitie is she jelouse type, is she nice and shy like holly?? Or is she more sneaky and tricks holly? Does she want ian back?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ian tells her to try it and accompanies her to the photoshoot. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.
COPE

Again, Ian encourages her. Read their conversations. Axel is just there, a desperate photographer doing his job.
COPE

Again, how's that different than with Ian? Heck Cindy is more emotionally invested in Ian while Axel is just a desperate photographer doing his job.
HOLLY COPe blasphemy

AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:

Maybe axel will ptovocate ian with pics:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 27, 2020
This would be hot:love:holly slut arc?? She is trying to copycat gilian to appear to ian more?? And we have no idea of gilians personalitie is she jelouse type, is she nice and shy like holly?? Or is she more sneaky and tricks holly? Does she want ian back?
Gilian would be a perfect slave and cuckqueen-slut for Ian and Holly, if she's the jealous type.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:
Allison o Ian

Especially if the pregnancy cake is filled with Jeremy's cream, if Allison tricks Ian into believing that he is the one who baked the cake, if they are a couple when the baby is born, what will be Ian's expression when he sees that it is not of him and what will it be like when Jeremy runs away when he sees that it is his? :unsure: :unsure:
The baby is black???:unsure:

Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes