GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Seymour still sabotages Lena's other working prospect to guide her towards himself. If Lena likes working for Seymour the blackmail dynamic is never brought up and she is kept in the dark. Declining Seymour forces him to tell us about his underhanded approach.
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting anymore gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting anymore gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign.
I think he'll use every bit of his influence to keep it under tight wraps as long as she continues. She won't know about it unless he wants her to. Danny would probably be forced to keep his mouth shut otherwise Seymour will ruin him. I can't see any sort of coalition between Seymour and Danny. At least not in the near future. Danny is beneath him. Seymour only fraternizes with people who think like him, like Agnes. If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot. That's what I choose to do; just not sign the damn thing at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot.
Not sure about it, given he put in the clause Lena can back out without any repercussions after the first month in the original contract when he didn't have to. He might simply consider it a proof Lena ultimately wasn't what he's after, and not worth his time (and money)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Not sure about it, given he put in the clause Lena can back out without any repercussions after the first month in the original contract when he didn't have to. He might simply consider it a proof Lena ultimately wasn't what he's after, and not worth his time (and money)
From what I understand if she doesn't sign or if she does but doesn't comply with the terms of the contract it will be very detrimental to Lena not only to make money using her body but also to her aspirations as a singer since Seymour could be an obstacle to her chance of success. in the music, Billy will shout "Yeahhh" then he will hire her, he will make a movie with the title "The Bbc Raider" and will Lena slut be nominated for best actress at the AVN awards? :unsure: :oops::LOL::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm curious how the reveal that he was involved in Lena not getting any more gigs if Lena signed the contract will be handled. Will Danny and the gallery act as if Seymour was setting up an exhibition with Lena as the focus and that's why they weren't able to work with her when she called?

We know that our choices can affect the story (Jess and her fiancé) so will that aspect still be blackmail or will it be altered to Seymour setting up a surprise with them because he knew Lena would sign?
I think the willingness of Lena to work for Seymour is enough for her to forget about not working with Danny or the museum. She might think it's a big upgrade for her life because her posh level and Seymour's disposition also go hand in hand when working for him.
We might get an option later if the situation in Baluart becomes grim due to the failing economy and Seymour's shady deals are out in the open. Other than that I don't see anyone disclosing it to Lena personally if she likes working for Seymour.

I think he'll use every bit of his influence to keep it under tight wraps as long as she continues. She won't know about it unless he wants her to. Danny would probably be forced to keep his mouth shut otherwise Seymour would ruin him. I can't see any sort of coalition between Seymour and Danny. At least not soon. Danny is beneath him. Seymour only fraternizes with people who think like him, like Agnes. If she backs out of the contract, however, I think the ramifications will be infinitely worse than if she rejected it on the spot. That's what I choose to do; just not sign the damn thing at all.
Exactly!!! His influence is enough to stop people from disclosing his stuff to Lena. Danny only helped Lena because the visiting photographer was not working under Seymour in any shape or form. He just wanted to clear his guilty conscience without putting himself on Seymour's radar.
The funny thing about the contract is. Lena gets a 'wits' option if she has (lena_wits > 5). Lena will get bent over if she terminates the contract early without this specific clause. Lena thought of the clause for the short term but Seymour thought for the long term to ruin her for life with debts. Seymour says it to her openly.
Python:
s "I hope we don't find ourselves in that eventuality, but in that case, you'll be required to reimburse what has been paid to you, plus an additional twenty percent as compensation."
s "And, most importantly... People in the industry will know you're not a trustworthy employee, so you might have problems finding a high-end job.
reimbursement + 20% interest = Done fucked up :KEK:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her. Or something worse that we don't know about yet. When Lena backs out, she fears that it could have deadly repercussions. screenshot0001.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her.
Well no, it wouldn't stop him, but like you say, it'd be pointlessly petty due to being unnecessarily contrived. "I've provided you option to back out of the contract with no strings attached, but now that you've taken it am going to be ass about it". He simply didn't have to bother with such clause and could make any potential "punishment" explicit cost for Lena if she tried to back out. He could then always spin it as any and all punishment being due to her own decision when she knew it'd be the price, and thus not something to hold against him.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That still wouldn't stop him from being petty and going out of his way to discredit her. Or something worse that we don't know about yet. When Lena backs out, she fears that it could have deadly repercussions. View attachment 3309711
Lena's monologue after rejecting the contract.
"But making a deal with this man was like making a deal with the devil."
"He was tempting me with things that looked too good to be true. And I was certain there would be a price to pay."

Well no, it wouldn't stop him, but like you say, it'd be pointlessly petty due to being unnecessarily contrived. "I've provided you option to back out of the contract with no strings attached, but now that you've taken it am going to be ass about it". He simply didn't have to bother with such clause and could make any potential "punishment" explicit cost for Lena if she tried to back out. He could then always spin it as any and all punishment being due to her own decision when she knew it'd be the price, and thus not something to hold against him.
If Lena terminates the contract after one month, Seymour will let her be. I think Seymour is confident in himself that he would break Lena within one month, hence a very short period to terminate the contract.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think the willingness of Lena to work for Seymour is enough for her to forget about not working with Danny or the museum. She might think it's a big upgrade for her life because her posh level and Seymour's disposition also go hand in hand when working for him.
We might get an option later if the situation in Baluart becomes grim due to the failing economy and Seymour's shady deals are out in the open. Other than that I don't see anyone disclosing it to Lena personally if she likes working for Seymour.

Exactly!!! His influence is enough to stop people from disclosing his stuff to Lena. Danny only helped Lena because the visiting photographer was not working under Seymour in any shape or form. He just wanted to clear his guilty conscience without putting himself on Seymour's radar.
The funny thing about the contract is. Lena gets a 'wits' option if she has (lena_wits > 5). Lena will get bent over if she terminates the contract early without this specific clause. Lena thought of the clause for the short term but Seymour thought for the long term to ruin her for life with debts. Seymour says it to her openly.
Python:
s "I hope we don't find ourselves in that eventuality, but in that case, you'll be required to reimburse what has been paid to you, plus an additional twenty percent as compensation."
s "And, most importantly... People in the industry will know you're not a trustworthy employee, so you might have problems finding a high-end job.
reimbursement + 20% interest = Done fucked up :KEK:
Wait is this 20% thing a new condition for the contract? I had Lena sign because she just needed to return that month's payment if she broke the contract early. She had a good relationship with Seymour and she added her own clause. Is the whole other people knowing she can't be trusted about the nda because that's understandable I just don't remember it.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wait is this 20% thing a new condition for the contract? I had Lena sign because she just needed to return that month's payment if she broke the contract early. Is the whole other people knowing she can't be trusted about the nda because that's understandable I just don't remember it.
I went through the codes again and there was no mention of returning the pay for that month only. You probably misremembered it.

She had a good relationship with Seymour and she added her own clause.
Python:
 if seymour_disposition > 2:
        $ flena = "n"
        l "No, everything's clear..."
    else:
        menu v9contractmenu:
            "{image=icon_wits.webp}I want to add a clause" if lena_wits > 5 and v9_contract < 3:
You need these specific conditions to add the clause. If she is fully committed then you don't get the add option.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I went through the codes again and there was no mention of returning the pay for that month only. You probably misremembered it.

Python:
 if seymour_disposition > 2:
        $ flena = "n"
        l "No, everything's clear..."
    else:
        menu v9contractmenu:
            "{image=icon_wits.webp}I want to add a clause" if lena_wits > 5 and v9_contract < 3:
You need these specific conditions to add the clause. If she is fully committed then you don't get the add option.
Yeah he really said that she can break the contract after the first month without penalty. She was interested but thought it may have some sort of catch. She was able to add the clause because she was hesitant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't upgraded to chapter 12 yet so I don't know if this conversation changed or if you're talking about the route where the 2 have a bad relationship. If that's how the conversation goes for most players than I understand why he isn't as popular as the dev wants.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah, he really said that she can break the contract after the first month without penalty. She was interested but thought it may have some sort of catch. She was able to add the clause because she was hesitant.

I haven't upgraded to chapter 12 yet so I don't know if this conversation changed or if you're talking about the route where the 2 have a bad relationship. If that's how the conversation goes for most players then I understand why he isn't as popular as the dev wants.
Terminating after one month is fair play in Seymour's eyes. The 20% + reimbursement is only when she breaks it before her one month is over. Also denying her other high-end jobs.
Oh, I haven't played the game since the tournament update. I just go through the codes for a quick refresh. Too lazy to press Tab or CTRL in-game. :KEK:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Was thinking how Holly Slut arc will look. One of the Most Calm girls with a lil Slut Touchup. :unsure: Like Holly Jeremy naked and She tastes some of His Milk :eek::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly we will never get Jeremy+Holly,it would be too forced,they never interact with each other.
Marcel+Holly through...:BootyTime:

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Sadly we will never get Jeremy+Holly,it would be too forced,they never interact with each other.
Marcel+Holly through...:BootyTime:
You never know, maybe Lena will show him the magical power of the drugs she uses, and to have sex you don't have to know each other very much. Do you think Holly gave her personal diary to Mark before they had sex? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Terminating after one month is fair play in Seymour's eyes. The 20% + reimbursement is only when she breaks it before her one month is over. Also denying her other high-end jobs.
Oh, I haven't played the game since the tournament update. I just go through the codes for a quick refresh. Too lazy to press Tab or CTRL in-game. :KEK:
Personally Lena just does modeling to help pay the bills so Seymour wanting to control that aspect wasn't a big deal to me. Now if he tried to interfere in her music or say that she cant help Molly anymore that would be a whole other can of worms.

I didn't get those explicit penalty talks when he offered the contract so it was much easier to accept. With how antagonistic Seymour is if you don't start with a great relationship I don't see how the dev is surprised that he isn't popular on that route. It's basically blackmail/dubcon and that seems to be niche and counterproductive in games where character agency is the selling point.

It's like he's written as this ruthless businessman that's willing to use blackmail to get what he wants but at the same time he's compassionate enough to let it slide that Lena was visiting her parents. She technically broke the contract since it states she must keep herself available for gigs according to his schedule. This only makes sense if they have a good relationship. That's why I think he should have been written as attacking her morals instead of her livelihood.

Reactions: | Vee | and tbs9090
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes