SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:
Maybe axel will ptovocate ian with pics:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1706597662588.png
Mommysboiii on some good shit.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

AXEL IS THE MAIN CHAR next to jerrmy cope more AXEL will fuck cindy doggystyle on the wildcat ship while ian is drunken on his beach party calling alison that makes weird sounds on phone (because jerrmy is visiting) and she tells ian she is just doing sport:eek::eek:

Based mommysboiii,the only who understands ORS plot.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
You will get many likes and quotes for this post! :)
Not sure if you tried asking me question in edited quote with purple text, but if so then...
As Ian obviously deny any dates/meetings with other girls when can be helped as it might take up meeting Lena slot, don't choose any flirty options when talking to other girls.
As Lena choose all meetings with Ian and stay away from JEREMY. You can still flirt with guys and make stalkfap and do photoshoots as Lena.
When you will have park date Ian x Lena and relationship conversation comes up, commit to relationship and you should be official. Then stay loyal as Ian and you can do whatever you want with Lena from this point.

• Love
Reactions: Andrea9999

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Not sure if you tried asking me question in edited quote with purple text, but if so then...

When you will have park date Ian x Lena and relationship conversation comes up, commit to relationship and you should be official. Then stay loyal as Ian and you can do whatever you want with Lena from this point.
Yes, I was. Thank you!

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

Was thinking how Holly Slut arc will look. One of the Most Calm girls with a lil Slut Touchup. :unsure: Like Holly Jeremy naked and She tastes some of His Milk :eek::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
COPE

COPE

HOLLY COPe blasphemy

Axel is just "a Desperate Photographer"!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Holly, though, it would be harder.
The main problem with Holly and Gillian would be they're both NPCs, so there's no way to show their interaction directly, short of switching POV to one of the NPCs, which is something the game hasn't done and it'd be weird for it to start half way through. So at best we could have Holly told Ian (or Lena) about it, and even then the player wouldn't have any input in how that interaction went.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Was thinking how Holly Slut arc will look. One of the Most Calm girls with a lil Slut Touchup. :unsure: Like Holly Jeremy naked and She tastes some of His Milk :eek::love:

For curiosities sake: Did Holly and Jeremy ever met and/or did they ever acknowledge each other? E.g. was Jeremy commenting on her if she is Ians girlfriend? Or did Ian tell her of his friend?

Every now and then I see the pairing and immediatly question the validity of it.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Maybe the slut Holly is compiling creamy material for her new best seller and its title would be "Shadows of an uncontrolled passionate BBC", maybe Marcel could help by having sex with Lena to give Holly BBC inspiration, Ian will notice that something happens when he plays beach volleyball and the balls will deflate on his head or will he be too busy with beach anal sex with Emma? :unsure: :geek::love::LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For curiosities sake: Did Holly and Jeremy ever met and/or did they ever acknowledge each other? E.g. was Jeremy commenting on her if she is Ians girlfriend? Or did Ian tell her of his friend?

Every now and then I see the pairing and immediatly question the validity of it.
Jeremy's reality is that he doesn't like the word "Couple" that's why either Holly or Lena always questions Ian if he is positive and not just because of Gillian, Jeremy is like Emma he doesn't want ties that's why he denies his relationship with Louise (I I would do it too) and she doesn't get upset when Ian has sex with her, that's also why maybe I don't reject Lena's advances (you have to be crazy or gay to reject her), maybe I'm wrong but that's what I understand about Jeremy's character :unsure: :geek:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

They talk briefly during Ivy's birthday party.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Jeremy introduces Holly to Billy but forgets her name and asks for it. It happens only on gym Holly. Yes, he talks about Holly to Ian in Ch12 calling her a 'cute writer girl' if Ian is in a relationship with her.
Python:
 if louise_jeremy or holly_gym:
        j "Lena..."
        l "Hi."
        if louise_jeremy and holly_gym:
            j "Louise..."
            $ flouise = "smile"
            lo "I'm Jeremy's girlfriend. Nice to meet you."
            j "And... Sorry, your name was...?"
            h "Holly..."
        else:
            j "And... Sorry, your name was...?"
            h "Holly..."

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The Lean-Seymour arc is the plot of most interest to me. I have Lena always pro-Seymour and that way it lacks the unsavoury blackmail/forcible elements that I find to be a turnoff.
Seymour still sabotages Lena's other working prospect to guide her towards himself. If Lena likes working for Seymour the blackmail dynamic is never brought up and she is kept in the dark. Declining Seymour forces him to tell us about his underhanded approach.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes