Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
How many paths are you guys sitting on while we wait for next update? I have 4:
- Ian free for all, but main focus on Cindy casual sex and try to make sure she and Wade stay together
- Ian and Allison serious relationship with some fun like threesomes included
- Ian nerd refusing all wenches and simping for Lena, they are in relationship (Lena cheats on him :D )
- Ian and Holly serious relationship (will try to corrupt her if possible from this point)

Lena sort of fluctuates I don't care much what she does as long as it helps my Ian path. For example she doesn't go for Jeremy at first when I wanted Ian to be in relationship with her, or she keeps nice relationship with Robert to set up Holly later etc.

Even tho I am not into lesbians that much I might try to polish a pure lesbian path for Lena at some point since this game offer nices options for it. And for Ian maybe I would like to go after Jessica or Emma only path someday. What are you guys cooking up in your paths?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
What are you guys cooking up in your paths?
IanxLena "wholesome". They only ever fool around with each other, plus the two kisses between Holly and Lena. Hoping this one leads to a loving throuple with Holly. The Holly Trinity has been my dream from the beginning.

Chad IanxHolly, but he's sleeping with absolutely everyone else he can get away with, including hate fucking Minerva.

IanxLena NSA everybody banging everybody as much as possible.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
- Ian free for all, but main focus on Cindy casual sex and try to make sure she and Wade stay together
- Ian nerd refusing all wenches and simping for Lena, they are in relationship (Lena cheats on him :D )
- Ian and Holly serious relationship (will try to corrupt her if possible from this point)

Lena sort of fluctuates I don't care much what she does as long as it helps my Ian path. For example she doesn't go for Jeremy at first when I wanted Ian to be in relationship with her, or she keeps nice relationship with Robert to set up Holly later etc.

Even tho I am not into lesbians that much I might try to polish a pure lesbian path for Lena at some point since this game offer nices options for it. And for Ian maybe I would like to go after Jessica or Emma only path someday. What are you guys cooking up in your paths?
These are the only routes I play.
  1. IanxIvy :cautious::rolleyes::oops::confused::(:WutFace:
  2. IanxLena couples + jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them + Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:LOL::ROFLMAO:
  3. IanxLena no couples + jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them + Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:ROFLMAO: :KEK:
  4. Ian's destruction route :oops:- IanxLena no couple + IanxCindy casual+ jump from Alison to Emma path from Club choice between them+ Lena lesbo only + Minerva route + Reject Alison later when she Invites:devilish:
  5. IanxHolly (will play later):BootyTime:
I only checked Cherry and Jess route for sex scenes but not playing them as they are not in my saves.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
When Eva was silent for two weeks in a row in 2022, there was real drama and a battlefield. This was after the release of the Stan Update during the development of Chapter 10. Before this, updates was pretty fast delivered, and the sudden increase in the cycle shocked many.
Two groups "dev milker" and "dev white knight" fought in a fierce battle. It was a fun time, for everyone except mods, who had to clean it all up.
It's surprisingly calmer now. Even I have a position - if it dies, so be it.
The good times, I remember when we fought on the battlefield, our battle was legendary

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wasn't the bartending shift just a one-time thing? I thought Lena was just filling in for someone? Unless Ivy asks her to make it permanent.
It happened once but there's no reason it can't happen again, especially if Lena has done a good job and/or needs money (not having Seymour's contract etc) There were also some speculations that Ivy would offer Lena to work with her as a pole dancer as a follow-up, which would also place her in position to meet people at the club.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The good times, I remember when we fought on the battlefield, our battle was legendary
I was new and had too good opinion of the devs. But we are all evolving. There is no excuse for a month's silence in front of her Patrons. If Eva is again experiencing some difficulties, she could at least make people known. For now I start to feel Yuno Gasai vibes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How many paths are you guys sitting on while we wait for next update?
I have just one playthrough:

- Lena and Ian are a couple. They've had sex on something like 3rd date and things go generally smoothly for them, or so they think.
- Ian is friends with Holly, hooked up with Cherry, haven't pursued neither Alison nor Emma. Supported Cindy in her trouble with Wade, which ended in the back-alley fuck, but accepted Cindy's desire to end things at that. After some initial fighting tried to please Minerva rather than go out of his way to oppose her, and then got new job from Seymour. He's on good terms with Ivy (they had their gym "training"). He's also close friends with Jeremy, and on good terms with Wade and Perry (helped Perry hook up with Emma and encouraged him to get the cafe job) He is still hung up on Gillian -- after meeting with Gillian he was all shook up and fell to Alison's invitation/advance but is determined to make it just one-time mistake. Won his tournament fight.
- Lena has turned down Robert's shitty advances early on and got fired from her restaurant job. She has flirted a little with Mike when they initially met but never pushed for anything more, with him having a girlfriend. She tried to be friendly with Stan, but drew a line when he started asking about taking her pictures and is on neutral terms with him since. Lena and Ivy are best friends and had sex on Ivy's bday. Lena tends to follow Ivy's advice -- she has started Stalkfap account but kept it "artistic" so it never got off. She is also close friends with Holly and together with Ivy encouraged her to change, but she also tries to protect Holly from Ivy's more aggressive ideas. She also has a pretty heavy crush on Holly and only stopped herself from having sex on account of what mess it'd be with Ian in the mix, but still fantasizes about possibly being with them both. She told Louise early about Jeremy, and "comforted" Louise after the breakup at the club, leading to her becoming Louise's mistress. She brought Louise to threesome with Ian to make up for potential cheating on him with her. Lena has tried to end things with Axel on civil terms but couldn't quite get him out of her head, between the pictures he's left her and the joint photo session she did for Seymour/Agnes, and when he made a move on her during the photo session at his place she froze up and failed to stop him. She tried to keep her distance afterwards, but it all came undone when they met at the club where she saw him with Cindy, and right now she's just all confused about what she really wants and feeling guilty towards Ian. Lena is very impressed with Seymour and after doing some work for him willingly signed his contract. While it's mostly for the money, she finds herself buying into his manipulations to see herself as sex symbol freely indulging in her darkest desires. She has bought herself the skimpiest bikini and flirted with Emma partly as the result.

So, yeah. It's all a nice tire pile just waiting for a spark. :whistle::coffee:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have just one playthrough:

- Lena and Ian are a couple. They've had sex on something like 3rd date and things go generally smoothly for them, or so they think.
- Ian is friends with Holly, hooked up with Cherry, haven't pursued neither Alison nor Emma. Supported Cindy in her trouble with Wade, which ended in the back-alley fuck, but accepted Cindy's desire to end things at that. After some initial fighting tried to please Minerva rather than go out of his way to oppose her, and then got new job from Seymour. He's on good terms with Ivy (they had their gym "training"). He's also close friends with Jeremy, and on good terms with Wade and Perry (helped Perry hook up with Emma and encouraged him to get the cafe job) He is still hung up on Gillian -- after meeting with Gillian he was all shook up and fell to Alison's invitation/advance but is determined to make it just one-time mistake. Won his tournament fight.
- Lena has turned down Robert's shitty advances early on and got fired from her restaurant job. She has flirted a little with Mike when they initially met but never pushed for anything more, with him having a girlfriend. She tried to be friendly with Stan, but drew a line when he started asking about taking her pictures and is on neutral terms with him since. Lena and Ivy are best friends and had sex on Ivy's bday. Lena tends to follow Ivy's advice -- she has started Stalkfap account but kept it "artistic" so it never got off. She is also close friends with Holly and together with Ivy encouraged her to change, but she also tries to protect Holly from Ivy's more aggressive ideas. She also has a pretty heavy crush on Holly and only stopped herself from having sex on account of what mess it'd be with Ian in the mix, but still fantasizes about possibly being with them both. She told Louise early about Jeremy, and "comforted" Louise after the breakup at the club, leading to her becoming Louise's mistress. She brought Louise to threesome with Ian to make up for potential cheating on him with her. Lena has tried to end things with Axel on civil terms but couldn't quite get him out of her head, between the pictures he's left her and the joint photo session she did for Seymour/Agnes, and when he made a move on her during the photo session at his place she froze up and failed to stop him. She tried to keep her distance afterwards, but it all came undone when they met at the club where she saw him with Cindy, and right now she's just all confused about what she really wants and feeling guilty towards Ian. Lena is very impressed with Seymour and after doing some work for him willingly signed his contract. While it's mostly for the money, she finds herself buying into his manipulations to see herself as sex symbol freely indulging in her darkest desires. She has bought herself the skimpiest bikini and flirted with Emma partly as the result.

So, yeah. It's all a nice tire pile just waiting for a spark. :whistle::coffee:
Be careful with Seymour's contract, I choose to have the clause to avoid that when his demands increase they end up damaging the relationship with Ian, especially if Agnes appears and puts ideas in his mind about Lena having sex with Axel (NOOO !!!) or other men for example :unsure: :unsure:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Where she said that kind sire? Care to shed some light? I only remember that EK said there will be quicker but shorter updates.
In her last status report, to quote:
"

• Writing: ...However, the branches are much more dense than at the early stages, which means to portray accurately a character's thoughts and actions in all possible permutations I have to be very thorough and account for a ton of variables. This makes some apparently simple scenes really complex, and progress can be slow... Right now that and managing the growth of complexity are the main challenges, but I feel it's within my ability to keep weaving the threads. I'm trying to keep it slow but steady.
  • Art: The art is usually one of the things I tackle first, and used to draw all the scenes before starting the writing. With time, and with the game growing more complex and detailed, I've realized it's better if I develop the art as production advances. Creating the art normally means having the full scene prefigured in my mind, but now I'm taking a looser approach to it and draw images for several scenes as they start coming together."
She even has stated that she is going to be outsourcing some material to try and speed up the development.

Reactions: NewSeal and | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Be careful with Seymour's contract, I choose to have the clause to avoid that when his demands increase they end up damaging the relationship with Ian, especially if Agnes appears and puts ideas in his mind about Lena having sex with Axel (NOOO !!!) or other men for example :unsure: :unsure:
You don't get a choice to be careful if Lena thinks well of Seymour (an opinion she can form early on)

If this ends up with things blowing up then i'll consider it a win. I play these games for entertainment after all :sneaky:

(not to mention Lena is already having sex with Axel in my game, even if it's because she can't stop herself)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You don't get a choice to be careful if Lena thinks well of Seymour (an opinion she can form early on)

If this ends up with things blowing up then i'll consider it a win. I play these games for entertainment after all:sneaks:

(not to mention Lena is already having sex with Axel in my game, even if it's because she can't stop herself)
I also love creating disaster, especially if Lena and Ian have sex, if Agnes appears with two bulls or more with giant cocks as long as none of them are called Axel, I would have no problem with them having strong sex with Lena to please the old men who are there hungry for eroticism :love: :love:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

I've got four for both Ian and Lena, with two that interweave with each other:

• IanxLena loving couple
  • IanxLena loving couple with an eye for experimenting (leaving them open for a threesome with Holly and a chance to make it a three way relationship)
  • Chad Ian who puts his dick in everything, while trying to turn Alison into a bimbo
  • IanxMinerva (I can't wait for the drama that will bring)
  • IanxAlison loving couple
  • IanxCindy couple
  • Slut Lena who sleeps or flirts with EVERYONE
  • Posh Lena who has some standards (no Axel)
  • Lesbian Lena
  • LenaxHolly
This way I can get 90% of all the scenes and see what most of the routes are.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I was new and had too good opinion of the devs. But we are all evolving. There is no excuse for a month's silence in front of her Patrons. If Eva is again experiencing some difficulties, she could at least make people known. For now I start to feel Yuno Gasai vibes.
Can it at least be a different named month (when it actually will be a month) before we break out the torches and pitchforks?

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes