Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No THis is Stan after his third look change and transformation.
View attachment 3303697
Are you sure? Stan will look like Sigma Thug life after His Third look change or He will Turn into Stanichu? :unsure: :LOL: or Something like a Chef as Lena loves Hand Cook food made by Stan and He can do anything to Impress her and Fight with Louise? :KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think it would be interesting if he did it in the club bathroom (Lena's favorite place) with the middle finger or the cock finger, a big hand hidden inside his pants, right? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:
Speaking of Marcel. WTF happened to Axel after he pushed him at the WC? Lena straightaway went home after that incident. Would've loved to see Marcel beat the shit out of him or finger fuck his ass. :KEK:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think it would be interesting if he did it in the club bathroom (Lena's favorite place) with the middle finger or the cock finger, a big hand hidden inside his pants, right? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:
This would not be possible. I think he has busted too many people for sneaking sex in the toilet; the level of hypocrisy would not be tolerable. He would have to be content with taking Holly on the dance floor.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It would be a collective win for everyone if Axel ended up with Cindy. The group doesn't have to deal with either of them anymore, Cindy gets a solid foundation to her modeling career, and Axel has a new person to obsess over.
Not a win for Ian. Who else is Ian gonna cuck Wade with? Perry?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Speaking of Marcel. WTF happened to Axel after he pushed him at the WC? Lena straightaway went home after that incident. Would've loved to see Marcel beat the shit out of him or finger fuck his ass.:CAKE:
I would have loved for him to beat up Axel and then Marcel to have wild anal sex with Lena and when he was about to finish he ejaculated on Axel's face full of blood and for Lena to take a selfie and publish it as the best date of my life, that would be like romantic sex of revenge and humiliation? :unsure: o_O:love::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I would have loved for him to beat up Axel and then Marcel to have wild anal sex with Lena and when he was about to finish he ejaculated on Axel's face full of blood and for Lena to take a selfie and publish it as the best date of my life, that would be like romantic sex of revenge and humiliation? :unsure: o_O:love::LOL:
Or maybe, just maybe; Axel is knocked out on the filthy WC floor. Marcel makes Lena go on all fours with her sex just above Axel's face. Marcel is pounding her hard with all their juices flowing down on Axel's beat-up face. He finishes inside her and tells to spurt out his cum on Axel's face. Then tells her to take a pic kissing his BBC over Axel's bloody wet cum ridden face. Tagging "Best day ever". How is that for humiliation?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Let's see if I understand, depending on the wild anal sex that Marcel has with Holly in the next update ( :rolleyes::rolleyes:), could we see Holly do her dance in the pipe routine in a wheelchair?:unsure::geek::LOL::LOL:
Quivering and sobbing apologies to disagree....but Marcel is too paternalistic to be rough with Holly....it will be one of his monster friends while Marcel is in the bathroom during a barbeque.

Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Or maybe, just maybe; Axel is knocked out on the filthy WC floor. Marcel makes Lena go on all fours with her sex just above Axel's face. Marcel is pounding her hard with all their juices flowing down on Axel's beat-up face. He finishes inside her and tells to spurt out his cum on Axel's face. Then tells her to take a pic kissing his BBC over Axel's bloody wet cum ridden face. Tagging "Best day ever". How is that for humiliation?
Sounds like Sigma Body Axelia Queen is being Trapped in his own humiliation traps :KEK: :KEK: , Poor Axel (Not so Poor) he will cry for Eternity :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Dont give EK ideas,man...
This woman will do anything for us to like the geek except giving us the scene we all want wich is the geek getting BLACKED.
I don't know, we have to wait for the update that comes out next week in 2077 to know, maybe by that year we will be a collective stupid artificial intelligence and we can enjoy the update while we destroy the world, right? :unsure: :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes