Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh no, I know about that. It's always funny to see Google Translate mess it up for the first time and get a good chuckle out of it. BTW the Baphomet pic that you posted, where did you get that from? Was it from a book?
I never posted a pic of Baphomet. Someone else did way back....a post of a street scene from ORS and a pic of a real street scene that was essentially duplicated by the former.

EDIT: Apologies.... I was thinking of Baluart. The pic has a copyright scrawled over it. I have not been able to find the duplicates or extensions of it. I just saw it on the web. I love the hands on heads and legs raised submissive tone to it. Would love to see variations on it but I was not able to; at least not by using an image search with yandex.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I never posted a pic of Baphomet. Someone else did way back....a post of a street scene from ORS and a pic of a real street scene that was essentially duplicated by the former.

EDIT: Apologies.... I was thinking of Baluart. The pic has a copyright scrawled over it. I have not been able to find the duplicates or extensions of it. I just saw it on the web. I love the hands on heads and legs raised submissive tone to it. Would love to see variations on it but I was not able to; at least not by using an image search with yandex.
I see. Yeah, they do submit themselves as puppets. The cloaked Baphomet just intrigued me more. Normally you don't get to see clothed ones according to lores.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's possible that EK is on vacation, tanning his ass on a beach and having a good time, while several of us are freezing our asses off, right? :unsure: :LOL:
Eva might be on Vacation :unsure:and Called Stan over there to Click some Good Photos as Stan is not there in the Game, updates can't move forward :KEK::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
No, if anything I am even more confused now. There is no changing of hands, there is no shaking of goose, nor even a beverage made from goose and ice cream. Or goose flavored ice cream even. When will the madness end?!?!
You're not nervous, are you?:unsure:
Your publication makes you look like a suspect being interrogated by Detective Picardo8, what other truths will it reveal to us, right?:unsure::geek::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, if anything I am even more confused now. There is no changing of hands, there is no shaking of goose, nor even a beverage made from goose and ice cream. Or goose flavored ice cream even. When will the madness end?!?!
Madness will continue till the New Update Comes people forget Everything & Even English and use their Native Language :KEK:
Picardo8 is Our Translator man from now onwards :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

floor1

Oct 16, 2018
It's a way of saying in Spanish that I'm going to spank the monkey

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes