yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
To be fair Ivy is biased against Cindy because she thinks she deserved the spot. Cindy may be a newbie but she must have some Xfactor that the decision makers at Wildcats can see.
Exactly, both Lena and Ivy are rather biased against Cindy and shit on her at every opportunity, so their evaluation of her work is also something i'd take with a pinch of salt. It was evidently good enough for agency to pick her over the more professional (in their own eyes) models, after all.
The Xfactor was Axel. Ivy's rationale for modelling for him is that he's well-considered amongst agencies. She says this to Lena when she confronts her about modelling for Axel at his place. But Ivy didn't count on him being biased towards Cindy. Modelling agencies take his word into strong consideration. Cindy being selected is because the Wild Cats wanted to give Axel the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't select her out of professional courtesy or merit, he knows staying in her good books is the best way to get into her pants. Why else would he praise her excessively?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The Xfactor was Axel. Ivy's rationale for modelling for him is that he's well-considered amongst agencies. She says this to Lena when she confronts her about modelling for Axel at his place. But Ivy didn't count on him being biased towards Cindy. Modelling agencies take his word into strong consideration. Cindy being selected is because the Wild Cats wanted to give Axel the benefit of the doubt. But he didn't select her out of professional courtesy or merit, he knows staying in her good books is the best way to get into her pants. Why else would he praise her excessively?
Dude is desperately desperate (smh).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think you are forgetting a new one, "Bukkake" or "cum play":BootyTime:.
Oh shit, I forgot about that. :KEK:

Maybe rimjobs are romantic, what better way to show that you love everything she is? Doing French rimjobs is a romantic act, right? :unsure: :geek::love:
I am all for rimjobs, wish we could get some similar scene from 'hero party must fall'. Those scenes were so good in that game.

Until her modelling career goes to shit because Axel reveals his true self and she cuts all ties with him. The only reason she was selected over Ivy was because of Axel's endorsement. Remove him from the equation, and she has nothing. I can already see the writing on the wall.
Axel just gave her an entry point to Wildcats. It will be up to Cindy if she carries herself well from there. Axel probably will not have a say there against the higher-ups. If she succeeds maybe Axel will ask for a favour and go all "babygirl" :sick: up her ass CRINGE.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy? I remember that she was upset with him because it didn't work out. So if both of them were endorsed by Axel then the higher ups at Wildcats must have seen something special with Cindy to pick the newbie over the more experienced and popular model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy? I remember that she was upset with him because it didn't work out. So if both of them were endorsed by Axel then the higher ups at Wildcats must have seen something special with Cindy to pick the newbie over the more experienced and popular model.
Nope! Ivy is pissed bcz Axel didn't keep his promise. So, assumption could be made that instead of Ivy, Axel forwarded Cindy and the agency can only select one thus Ivy didn't make it cause Axel didn't forward her but Cindy, otherwise both Ivy and Cindy would be selected.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But isn't it implied if not outright stated that Axel also vouched for Ivy?
Unfortunately, we only get to hear Axel's take on it, but he basically tells every girl what she wants to hear and claims he worked his hardest for her -- he tells Lena he pushed hard for her and she was "this" close from getting picked, e.g. So we don't know what really, actually happened (other than Axel being full of shit, but that's no news)

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Nope! Ivy is pissed bcz Axel didn't keep his promise. So, assumption could be made that instead of Ivy, Axel forwarded Cindy and the agency can only select one thus Ivy didn't make it cause Axel didn't forward her but Cindy otherwise both Ivy and Cindy would be selected.
I always thought that Axel said the agency was looking for A new model for their new campaign. So if they were looking to hire just one model and it seems that he suggested both and they went with Cindy.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Oh shit, I forgot about that.:CAKE:

I am all for rimjobs, wish we could get some similar scene from 'hero party must fall'. Those scenes were so good in that game.

Axel just gave her an entry point to Wildcats. It will be up to Cindy if she carries herself well from there. Axel probably will not have a say there against the higher-ups. If she succeeds maybe Axel will ask for a favour and go all "babygirl" :sick: up her ass CRINGE.
It will be a horrible moment for me and maybe for you if it happens, what a son of a bitch Axel is if he convinces Cindy to do that, if Wade or Ian see the tattoo she will tell him "it's for you darling", they will believe him and Will Lena have another reason to want to kill her because she still has feelings for the Neanderthal? :unsure: o_O:geek::LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I always thought that Axel said the agency was looking for A new model for their new campaign. So if they were looking to hire just one model and it seems that he suggested both and they went with Cindy.
That can also be the case but than he would have to send Ivy, Cindy and Lena names forward. But as ffive said, only Axel know what he did or we take his word(I would rather not).

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It will be a horrible moment for me and maybe for you if it happens, what a son of a bitch Axel is if he convinces Cindy to do that, if Wade or Ian see the tattoo she will tell him "it's for you darling", they will believe him and Will Lena have another reason to want to kill her because she still has feelings for the Neanderthal? :unsure: o_O:geek::LOL:
What even Ian and Wade can do if Cindy tells them the Truth that I made the Tattoo for my Axelia Queen, Obviously they would stand there still while Imagining the Situation, They even be Voyeurs or Cuckold for the Cindy x Axel sex scene turned on Ian watching at Cindy being fucked and Wade does the same, after some moment when they Turned on and help each other to Jerk off (Bromance Complete) :KEK: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That can also be the case but than he would have to send Ivy, Cindy and Lena names forward. But as ffive said, only Axel know what he did or we take his word(I would rather not).
Yeah he'd only have to send forward Lena's name if you follow Ivy's advice to use him to get with the Wilcats. Doesn't Axel say that the Wildcats prefer that their models be glamorous, playful and sultry? If so than I can see this as being the reason that Ivy wasn't picked even with Axel's backing. Even though she may be the more experienced/popular of the two the Wildcats may have felt that she was...too...umm... slutty for their brand.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Unfortunately, we only get to hear Axel's take on it, but he basically tells every girl what she wants to hear and claims he worked his hardest for her -- he tells Lena he pushed hard for her and she was "this" close from getting picked, e.g. So we don't know what really, actually happened (other than Axel being full of shit, but that's no news)
True I would Say, Axel's Pattern is to Try the Emotional attack first then the Relationship going normally, When the relationship in the Verge uses Women badly like Rug, and then Blackmails them :cautious:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Wicked :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Maybe he's not posting but he's certainly not watching, you're going to burn us all with his anger when he comes back. :LOL::LOL: (y) (y) (y)
What you mean?
That guy asked for Ivy scene with a boy,i just posted a picture of that succubus sucking the soul out of a boy;)

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I got you,bro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wicked :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Maybe he's not posting but he's certainly not watching, you're going to burn us all with his anger when he comes back. :LOL::LOL: (y) (y) (y)
But Still We can't Deny the Fact that Ivy has a Whole New Level for Dicks (Snickers) She looks Like She can Grasp all like a Popsicle and Horny Gesture of Viper Ivy drooling :love: :devilish:, Such a Hot Horny girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What you mean?
That guy asked for Ivy scene with a boy,i just posted a picture of that succubus sucking the soul out of a boy;)
You know I'm talking about SerHawkes, he's not posting but he's been reacting lately, the day Ivy finally has her sex scene it'll be just with Jeremy, it's just going to be interesting how he's going to react. :LOL::geek: (y) (y) (y)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes