bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Allison o Ian

Especially if the pregnancy cake is filled with Jeremy's cream, if Allison tricks Ian into believing that he is the one who baked the cake, if they are a couple when the baby is born, what will be Ian's expression when he sees that it is not of him and what will it be like when Jeremy runs away when he sees that it is his? :unsure: :unsure:
"Whew! Dodged a bullet there! Sorry about your luck, I can go back to being selfish!" - Daniel Tosh.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Honestly I don't get the whole baby trap talk. Alison is the one who tells Ian that she can't take birth control pills due to health issues, she's the one that constantly tells Ian to use a condom and he's the one that can push back. So how is she trying to trap Ian if she's upfront with everything involving safe sex?

Is her behavior regarding safe sex different if you aren't dating her? I know she also gets upset at Jeremy if he comes in her during the 3some the same as Ian.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
"Whew! Dodged a bullet there! Sorry about your luck, I can go back to being selfish!" - Daniel Tosh.
I never have a serious relationship with Allison, only sex, I admit that after sex with her I would like to have a call blocker or be able to forward her calls so that Stan can answer, they could make a good couple or they could kill each other, only gain for Ian Yes it happens, right? :unsure: :geek::geek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Honestly I don't get the whole baby trap talk. Alison is the one who tells Ian that she can't take birth control pills due to health issues, she's the one that constantly tells Ian to use a condom and he's the one that can push back. So how is she trying to trap Ian if she's upfront with everything involving safe sex?

Is her behavior regarding safe sex different if you aren't dating her? I know she also gets upset at Jeremy if he comes in her during the 3some the same as Ian.
No, you don't understand; she got turned on by it that one time in the middle of sex so that means she wants to force Ian into a relationship! - All of the schizo Alison haters.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

She would tell Ian from the beginning that she doesn't like getting creampied if you were in a relationship with her. It's different when she is still pursuing Ian. On Bimbo path she would not tell this and let Ian cum inside of her two times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is where it gets tricky, we never found out if she took the pill after we left her house.

How do you juggle between Holly & Lena? Or you have to choose separately?
Do you mean Holly/Lena or Ian/Holly/Lena?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
As Lena, if you show interest in Holly, encourage her to come out of her shell but not be a total slut, date Ian and get him to admit he likes the idea of a girl/girl/boy threesome, eventually, after the third song writing minigame, Holly will give Lena a peck on the lips, and after Holly leaves, Lena will start entertaining the idea of a Holly/Ian/Lena throuple.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
You juggle them as regular jugglers do.....then add Ian.....keep juggling....then add Seymour....keep juggling...then add Agnes....don't stop...that's it....that's it...see? easy!

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
As Lena, if you show interest in Holly, encourage her to come out of her shell but not be a total slut, date Ian and get him to admit he likes the idea of a girl/girl/boy threesome, eventually, after the third song writing minigame, Holly will give Lena a peck on the lips, and after Holly leaves, Lena will start entertaining the idea of a Holly/Ian/Lena throuple.
Yes...I got there...I think it is promising as a route EK intends to develop. Actually, if I recall you "get the option" to have Lena kiss Holly (after they leave Ivy's for Lena's) and when you click it, she goes towards Holly..and then snaps back without kissing.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
When Ian has doubts about the threesome, she doesn't stop it to talk to him. Instead she gets creampied by Jeremy. I don't think thats healthy behaviour.
Doesn't happen if Ian commits to her though. In that route she is surprised if Ian agrees, as she initially didn't want to.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes