Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's not exactly maddening, since Lena is having doubts because she knows Holly has feelings for Ian, and that getting her into the mix could just make it all too confusing for her and complicated for them all. She's hesitating out of the concern for Holly's wellbeing. With Louise, especially if Lena is her mistress, the situation is quite different.
Maybe it's just in Lena's head, because Holly and Ian have feelings for Lena and she for them, maybe if we had the option to talk about it a three-way relationship could be created, if Ivy joined the relationship it would be like fulfilling Any boy's hot dream, if she doesn't do it out of jealousy, will she become Ian's antagonist?:unsure: :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if Ivy joined the relationship it would be like fulfilling Any boy's hot dream, if she doesn't do it out of jealousy, will she become Ian's antagonist?:unsure: :unsure:
Do you mean Ivy becoming Ian's antagonist? I think it's quite viable that she might try to get Lena for herself or otherwise establish herself as the dominant party in three-way relationship involving these two, yeah. Ivy does seem to have feelings for Lena that extend beyond just friendship.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yes, in Ch11 I think, Holly can kiss Lena. Which leads to an absolutely maddening internal monologue on Lena's part where she wonders if all three of them could possibly get together. Like, girl, you *just* had a threesome with the dude like 10 minutes ago!
My impression is that Lena's attitude towards Holly in this context is more loving and protecting and she is hesitant to endanger this relationship with the potential lusts involved by including Ian or anyone else with whom she may have a more lustful relationship. However, jjust the fact that Lena entertains the possibiity may well be an indication that EK will include the option in the future.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
My impression is that Lena's attitude towards Holly in this context is more loving and protecting and she is hesitant to endanger this relationship with the potential lusts involved by including Ian or anyone else with whom she may have a more lustful relationship. However, jjust the fact that Lena entertains the possibiity may well be an indication that EK will include the option in the future.
IanxHollyxLena is the ONLY throuple that is pretty much confirmed/hinted many times in-game. Only on which path, that remains to be seen.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
if Ivy joined the relationship it would be like fulfilling Any boy's hot dream, if she doesn't do it out of jealousy, will she become Ian's antagonist?:unsure: :unsure:
Do you mean Ivy becoming Ian's antagonist? I think it's quite viable that she might try to get Lena for herself or otherwise establish herself as the dominant party in three-way relationship involving these two, yeah. Ivy does seem to have feelings for Lena that extend beyond just friendship.
Welp, it's time to teach her jiu-jitsu again.
View attachment 3284297
Chad Ian won't allow anyone to be dominant other than him.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh yeah,i always reject the money to make Stan happy,i think you lose points with him if you take the money.
I believe I have gone both ways. As I see it, since Lena may be short on money and Stan is very productively employed, and it is offered by Stan (not asked for by Lena) it should not be too large a detractor from a positive relationship between them. Also, there is a point I recall when there was a choice of trying to cajole Danny or ask Stan and maybe getting paid enhances choosing "Ask Stan". I am not too sure about everything I have written here....chronology of events often gets muddled in my cluttered mind.
Perhaps I can get |Vee| to clean out the old files in my mind. He is pretty good at discerning the wheat from the chaff.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I believe I have gone both ways. As I see it, since Lena may be short on money and Stan is very productively employed, and it is offered by Stan (not asked for by Lena) it should not be too large a detractor from a positive relationship between them. Also, there is a point I recall when there was a choice of trying to cajole Danny or ask Stan and maybe getting paid enhances choosing "Ask Stan". I am not too sure about everything I have written here....chronology of events often gets muddled in my cluttered mind.
Perhaps I can get |Vee| to clean out the old files in my mind. He is pretty good at discerning the wheat from the chaff.
Can confirm taking the money does not affect the chances of working with him again (bar scene conversation) or starting his 'romance'.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Can confirm taking the money does not affect the chances of working with him again (bar scene conversation) or starting his 'romance'.
So you can make Lena more wealthy and still get the kiss,cool.
Is not like you need money if you are in the Seymour path through:LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So you can make Lena more wealthy and still get the kiss,cool.
Is not like you need money if you are in the Seymour path through:LOL:
Exactly!!, if Lena is going to be a whore, let it be for a lot of money, but if things don't work out with Seymour, Stan could sell everything he has to maintain Lena's lifestyle and maybe take out life insurance to make her happy ? :unsure: o_O:LOL::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes