| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I'm sorry mother, I was Naive to trust the internet:sick:!"

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're right, some people act as if he belongs to Ian's cuckold when Cindy is still with cuckold Wade and maybe in the future with cuckold Axel, that will make Axel a toxic cuckold and his horns will be like fangs crying pussy poison? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Lmao this reminds me of the Scene Who is the Cuck? IAN vs WADE vs AXEL discuss Who will be the Cuckold this time for Cindy Queen :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Slutty tongue play by the girls.
Ivy one should be this one,the one she does when a BBC is around.
1706292572772.png

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1706731864250.png

Hi guys,

It's been a while since the last status report, sorry about that. There's not much I can talk about at this point, other than I've been keeping making progress in both planning, writing, and drawing.

I'm being rather ambitious with the lewd scenes in this update. They are the main focus around which this chapter will be built, advancing the plotlines and character relationships to a new status quo. There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and which ones to postpone, or discard, which is a difficult process.
I've planned the major scenes already, but I always try to include some smaller ones to spice things up and use the chance to advance some relationship plotlines.

Since figuring out the developments of all the intertwining choices is very complex, there's quite a lot that I'm deciding as I go, going back to add or change, realizing the best way to order things, discovering new chances to articulate the plot and getting into the character's mind to write interesting and pertinent dialogue. That's why I'm gonna try to finish off this first block of the chapter, complete the art and make it fully playable, and then move on to the next one. This way we can do some thorough testing on that part while I continue to work on the next one. Also, I think switching between tasks allows me to be more productive and not stress is easier to manage.

This is what I can share with you so far: the sketches for some of the new backgrounds that will be used in this next chapter (4 have been commissioned, and will probably include up to 1 or 2 more)
1706731906551.png

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, its only worked on for one month, can't expect to have it finished soon. At least the recents complaints are shut down (for a few days and they will be replaced with complaints about the update itself).

They are the main focus around which this chapter will be built, advancing the plotlines and character relationships to a new status quo.
Only tangible info.
Ian/Cindy could become official with Lena and Wade in vicinity.
Emma could upgrade with Perry, Ian and/or Lena during the beach.
Ian could become serious with Holly, especially if he is still dating Alison as well and has to decide.
Ian/Ivy, nah, what am I saying? We just wait for chapter 20 epilogue in which she gives his dick one quick stroke, thats it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Only tangible info.
Ian/Cindy could become official with Lena and Wade in vicinity.
Emma could upgrade with Perry, Ian and/or Lena during the beach.
Ian could become serious with Holly, especially if he is still dating Alison as well and has to decide.
Ian/Ivy, nah, what am I saying? We just wait for chapter 20 epilogue in which she gives his dick one quick stroke, thats it.
Lena/Ian can also fall apart or keep going despite unearthed issues. Also, possibility for Holly to join the Hallowed Throuple.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3313231

Hi guys,

It's been a while since the last status report, sorry about that. There's not much I can talk about at this point, other than I've been keeping making progress in both planning, writing, and drawing.

I'm being rather ambitious with the lewd scenes in this update. They are the main focus around which this chapter will be built, advancing the plotlines and character relationships to a new status quo. There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and which ones to postpone, or discard, which is a difficult process.
I've planned the major scenes already, but I always try to include some smaller ones to spice things up and use the chance to advance some relationship plotlines.

Since figuring out the developments of all the intertwining choices is very complex, there's quite a lot that I'm deciding as I go, going back to add or change, realizing the best way to order things, discovering new chances to articulate the plot and getting into the character's mind to write interesting and pertinent dialogue. That's why I'm gonna try to finish off this first block of the chapter, complete the art and make it fully playable, and then move on to the next one. This way we can do some thorough testing on that part while I continue to work on the next one. Also, I think switching between tasks allows me to be more productive and not stress is easier to manage.

This is what I can share with you so far: the sketches for some of the new backgrounds that will be used in this next chapter (4 have been commissioned, and will probably include up to 1 or 2 more)
View attachment 3313233
Finally, the Updates are here After waiting for the Whole Month. Looking forward to it :love: :KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3313231

Hi guys,

View attachment 3313233
I appreciate it, I hope that with this the followers of the apocalypse calm down and put away their banners and now I hope that they are patient like the rest of us, one more week and the impatient ones would have lit their torches? :unsure: :geek::LOL:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
This doesn't look like much progress after a month of work, and no word on why Eva was in radio silence. Was hoping for more, at least a preview like in the old days, and not just sketches of the environment.

But for Patrons everything is okay.

View attachment 3313260
"Hoping for my man Stan to shine":sick:
Yeah, Patreons comments aren't doing it to be, I'm too jaded and cynical to be excited about a simple post. Either they give zero shit about their money (fair enough if its only a few bucks and you earn thousands), think it entitels them to be Evas friend or they have extremely low standards and are happy over every fart.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah, Patreons comments aren't doing it to be, I'm too jaded and cynical to be excited about a simple post. Either they give zero shit about their money (fair enough if its only a few bucks and you earn thousands), think it entitels them to be Evas friend or they have extremely low standards and are happy over every fart.
Patreons are fanboys,how are you surprised?
People who are jaded/angry about the development of this game arent giving EK money,like most of us here.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The only thing I hope is to have a good anal sex scene with Emma and when the pikachu Perry spies on them he can only see Ian's ass and balls, I hope that doesn't excite Perry because he has many fetishes that I don't know about yet, right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:
On that I think Perry can't hold himself any longer and tries to Plug his Charger into the Pikachu. What do u Think Pikachu will Moan? :unsure: or He will Lose his Temper and Shoot PikaPikaCum Shoots on Perry? :unsure::KEK::KEK::ROFLMAO: I can imagine smirking Perry's face :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes