Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah looks like it needs at least another month if not more to being close to complete
The backgrounds are not even colored yet let alone the scenes, the colorist still has a lot of work to do
Two more months at minimum for alpha release, I think.
And colorist work is not a problem, as we know Eva’s key problem is writing, making all these brunches with huge variability work as they should.
We are doomed! SHE READ IT:oops:!
"Stan's Revival" movement is starting:FacePalm:!
View attachment 3313613
And she already listen to what fans want. So we fucked. No way I gonna play his "route ".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It seems EK was more busy with drawings for Beach house, etc. as she completed some story progress as she stated in her 2nd Jan post and was more focused on drawings than on Story progression.
Now as for the changing "Status quo", that means IanxLena will change according to the path(If IanxCindy and/or Lena cheating).
PerryxEmma, IanxHolly, LenaxHolly's relationship progress or implications at the very least.
Wade may get breakup news from Cindy(unlikely as she wants to end things face to face).

Possible sex scenes:
  1. IanxLena
  2. IanxLenaxHolly (Far to much dragged/delayed, Just do it!)
  3. IanxLenaxEmma (possible)
  4. IanxHolly
  5. IanxEmma (Perry may or may not be aware/involved:BootyTime:)
  6. Some unexpected scenes(LenaxWade, LenaxPerry, WadexHolly) may be happen as it is exactly the trend now after getting Marcel content
  7. PerryxEmma
  8. EDIT: LenaxHollyxEmma:whistle::coffee:
  9. LenaxHolly

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There is no such path where Lena can ask Ian for money. There should've been on the path if Lena doesn't sign contract with Seymour.
Not directly i think, can't recall any such situation. Ian can spend money on Lena's Stalkfap though, to get access to high tier content.
I thought so. I was wondering because Ashley can make use of her relationship with Eric to get the money for a dress or something in GGGB. Since Lena is portrayed as being in a more dire economical situation it's a bit curious that, that hasn't been explored here too. Maybe she needs further blows to her pride. :eek:

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Possible sex scenes:
  1. IanxLena
  2. IanxLenaxHolly (Far to much dragged/delayed, Just do it!)
  3. IanxLenaxEmma (possible)
  4. IanxHolly
  5. IanxEmma (Perry may or may not be aware/involved:BootyTime:)
  6. Some unexpected scenes(LenaxWade, LenaxPerry, WadexHolly) may be happen as it is exactly the trend now after getting Marcel content
  7. PerryxEmma
8. LenaxStan
9. Ivy's first male time ;)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I thought so. I was wondering because Ashley can make use of her relationship with Eric to get the money for a dress or something in GGGB. Since Lena is portrayed as being in a more dire economical situation it's a bit curious that, that hasn't been explored here too. Maybe she needs further blows to her pride. :eek:
It could be Lena doesn't yet feel comfortable making such requests, since she and Ian are only just starting their relationship. Ashley and Eric were an established couple, iirc. But it'd for sure make sense down the road. Maybe if/after Ian moves to his own place? I figure he might want to share it with Lena if they're a couple.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lmao this reminds me of the Scene Who is the Cuck? IAN vs WADE vs AXEL discuss Who will be the Cuckold this time for Cindy Queen :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TAKE the whole wildcats cast and jeremy will probably hope on cindy aswell :geek: and than she has ivy as a enemy/rival aswell cindys pussy will not survive sorry pals

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It could be Lena doesn't yet feel comfortable making such requests, since she and Ian are only just starting their relationship. Ashley and Eric were an established couple, iirc. But it'd for sure make sense down the road. Maybe if/after Ian moves to his own place? I figure he might want to share it with Lena if they're a couple.
IIRC Louise will soon move out :BootyTime: !

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy one should be this one,the one she does when a BBC is around.
View attachment 3313021
god I cant wait for the cindy ivy competition/drama that will probably play a part in her corruption cindy HATES losing/beaing the number two (same as ivy) but ivy has way more sexual experince than her and that will prob drive cindy into being more experimenting/competing with ivy and sneaky ivy will use this to her advantage to drive ian/wade and cindy apart :devilish::devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IIRC Louise will soon move out :BootyTime: !
But that's just for the summer break, isn't it? I think it was something like, going for a month to her parents' place to cut down on expenses. This wouldn't help Lena with her own spendings (she'd still need to pay Stan, unless she rebels) but moving to Ian's place if he's paying rent would be quite a change for her wallet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
But that's just for the summer break, isn't it? I think it was something like, going for a month to her parents' place to cut down on expenses. This wouldn't help Lena with her own spendings (she'd still need to pay Stan, unless she rebels) but moving to Ian's place if he's paying rent would be quite a change for her wallet.
Than that means Lena's rent will increase for the time being when Louise will be at her parent's so Ian may move into Lena's apartment for the time being or Ian and Lena move in together at a different place.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes