GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
She's at her dad's for the summer, yes. But maybe how high or low Lena and Louise's relationship is could be a variable as to whether she'll stay or leave. If Lena lashes out at her before Ivy's party, she'll start to wonder why she ever agreed to live with Louise. I know rent prices will probably be ridiculous everywhere now, but if their relationship is at 0, Louise could just say enough is enough and bounce.
I know after Lena comes back from her parents' house their relationship drops really low but she maintains her heart so I'm curious how things will develop in the future.

I'm curious if the relationship progress will change the characters living situations or if that going to be handled towards the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Two more months at minimum for alpha release, I think.
And colorist work is not a problem, as we know Eva’s key problem is writing, making all these brunches with huge variability work as they should.

And she already listen to what fans want. So we fucked. No way I gonna play his "route ".
See, this is probably why she didn't give a status report until the very last day of the month; you're still complaining even after asking for any kind of update.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
It seems EK was more busy with drawings for Beach house, etc. as she completed some story progress as she stated in her 2nd Jan post and was more focused on drawings than on Story progression.
Now as for the changing "Status quo", that means IanxLena will change according to the path(If IanxCindy and/or Lena cheating).
PerryxEmma, IanxHolly, LenaxHolly's relationship progress or implications at the very least.
Wade may get breakup news from Cindy(unlikely as she wants to end things face to face).

Possible sex scenes:
  1. IanxLena
  2. IanxLenaxHolly (Far to much dragged/delayed, Just do it!)
  3. IanxLenaxEmma (possible)
  4. IanxHolly
  5. IanxEmma (Perry may or may not be aware/involved:BootyTime:)
  6. Some unexpected scenes(LenaxWade, LenaxPerry, WadexHolly) may be happen as it is exactly the trend now after getting Marcel content
  7. PerryxEmma
  8. EDIT: LenaxHollyxEmma:whistle::coffee:
  9. LenaxHolly
I think sexting from Alison or Cindy or even Minevra may happen too.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
But I am a bad witch(er) and I am pretty.
For me, you are a great person and appreciate, which is why your attitude these days surprises me. In fact, I thought that you were going to be the one who was going to reassure the members and make jokes, making it clear that what developed continues even though there may be a delay, are you okay? :unsure: :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For me, you are a great person and appreciate, which is why your attitude these days surprises me. In fact, I thought that you were going to be the one who was going to reassure the members and make jokes, making it clear that what developed continues even though there may be a delay, are you okay? :unsure: :unsure:
I don’t know what impression I made earlier, but I shouldn’t be optimistic just “because”. I was optimistic about ORS in an earlier time and Eva was one of my favorite developers, but she killed my optimism with several controversial decisions that do not make the game better and now I prefer common sense realism and will be open about what I don't like, not turning a blind eye to the game's problems. For now ORS is 7/10 game.

Okay, here's a joke
halloween-decoration-two-skeletons-swing-public-park-laval-quebec-canada-two-skeletons-swing-h...jpg

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I don’t know what impression I made earlier, but I shouldn’t be optimistic just “because”. I was optimistic about ORS in an earlier time and Eva was one of my favorite developers, but she killed my optimism with several controversial decisions that do not make the game better and now I prefer common sense realism and will be open about what I don't like, not turning a blind eye to the game's problems. For now ORS is 7/10 game.

Okay, here's a joke
View attachment 3314178
I understand that you are like Lena, after the breakup, you don't trust he and the image, I'll know, isn't very good, moment!!, so would EK be like Axel for you?:unsure: :unsure:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think sexting from Alison or Cindy or even Minevra may happen too.
Sexting from Alison, Cindy, and / or Cherry is all but guaranteed. I'm willing to be that while Minerva may text Ian, I have doubts she would sext.

There's a lot of possible plot combinations that come to head in this episode, so i can't say the long time it takes EK to settle on solutions for them all (and ways to write it down) surprises me. The good part is, this whole "new status quo" thing means afterwards we're likely to see the plotlines set straight, so it'll be probably easier/faster to develop.
Exactly this. There are a lot of plot lines converging at the beach house.
  • Ian's continued relationship with Lena / Holly / Emma, and all the variables therein.
  • The possible revelation and fallout of Ian's relationship with Cindy.
  • Lena's continued relationship with Holly.
  • Lena bonding further with Perry, they both work at the cafe after all, but we've only had a short interaction between the two.
  • Wade finally having a proper interaction with Lena and Holly.
  • Emma and Perry's possible relationship
  • Possible conflict between Emma and Ian / Lena over Seymour
  • A Chad Ian and Holly under the influence of Ivy, especially if Chad Ian initially ignored Holly, the two haven't actually had much interaction since both personalities have taken shape.
  • The gang's reaction to Ian's fight results
  • Holly and Emma having proper introductions, especially if Lena has been flirting with both.
  • Holly at least being aware of Ian and Minerva getting together.
  • Lena can officially pass Robert off to Holly now, though that fallout is likely still a bit down the road.
Of the three big events that have been hinted at since the early game, this is the one that has had the most storylines pointing to it and will be a reset button for a lot of storylines. Especially true if Ian or Lena having been whoring around. The MMA tournament tournament and Billy's photoshoot are fairly exclusive to just a few people from Ian's and Lena's groups respectively, at least for now. Admittedly, the scoop of both events can be expanded on rather easily after whatever shakeups are coming from the beach house.

To me, when EK initially announced that ORS was going to end around 16 chapters instead of 20, it felt like this was going to be the climax of the story, the four chapters after being wrap up to the minor storylines. Since we've gone back to 20, it's obviously changed a bit, but this is still going to be a major story climax and it's going to take time to sort it all out, and get the next storylines set.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes