mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think sexting from Alison or Cindy or even Minevra may happen too.
me and the f95 homies will have nighmares about this IMAGIN alison is alone with jeremy after the 3 some desaster SHE IS WAY TO HORNY to be alone a week or more espacilly the bimbo version monkaS :eek: :eek:

and than you also have cindy on a ship with axel FUCK both routes alsion/cindy will have trouble in the jungle

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
How dare you all be dissatisfied with something and complain, you should all worship The St. EvaKiss, pathetic peasants. (c) bonerland
The thing is, YOU got nothing to be dissatisfied about.
If I was her patron I probably would be, but since you are NOT, why the fuck do you care about how often she writes status updates?
All this crying and bitching about "how dare she" is pointless.

And just like I said, she will not abandon the game all of a sudden because she is making 20K or probably more a month. It's not impossible for her to do it but she will probably provide updated and excuses as much as possible to milk the money for as long as possible for no work.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
See, this is probably why she didn't give a status report until the very last day of the month; you're still complaining even after asking for any kind of update.
She did it to keep her patrons engaged so they stay subbed for the next month, She wouldn't want to lose money because of the radio silence now would she. Funny how it works.... look at how happy her patrons are lol

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
much as possible to milk the money for as long as possible for no work.
I think this claim is ridiculous sure she makes alot of money but from all the erotic devs eva is a pretty hard working one she is one of the only ones that is consistant and also has REAL BRANCHING with real choices compared to the illusion of choice(which almost all devs have)

eva is one of the hardest working devs in eroitc VN space so the (milking) dosent even make sens

you actually can rp and shape the personalities of 2 MCs compared to the devs that make 50k-100 k a month that cant even get branching or give you any REAL decissions at all :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:that always let you play the college big dick I fucka ll woman gigachad dosent matter which choices I pick:KEK::KEK::KEK:I would say over95% on this site are kinetic novels

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I think this claim is ridiculous sure she makes alot of money but from all the erotic devs eva is a pretty hard working one she is one of the only ones that is consistant and also has REAL BRANCHING with real choices compared to the illusion of choice(which almost all devs have)

eva is one of the hardest working devs in eroitc VN space so the (milking) dosent even make sens

you actually can rp and shape the personalities of 2 MCs compared to the devs that make 50k-100 k a month that cant even get branching or give you any REAL decissions at all :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:that always let you play the college big dick I fucka ll woman gigachad dosent matter which choices I pick:KEK::KEK::KEK:I would say over95% on this site are kinetic novels
Can you at least pretend to read my post?
I didn't say she was milking anybody dude.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Can you at least pretend to read my post?
I didn't say she was milking anybody dude.
I mean this is your claim

she will probably provide updated and excuses as much as possible to milk the money for as long as possible for no work.

Reactions: GokutheG

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Sexting from Alison, Cindy, and / or Cherry is all but guaranteed. I'm willing to be that while Minerva may text Ian, I have doubts she would sext.

Exactly this. There are a lot of plot lines converging at the beach house.
  • Ian's continued relationship with Lena / Holly / Emma, and all the variables therein.
  • The possible revelation and fallout of Ian's relationship with Cindy.
  • Lena's continued relationship with Holly.
  • Lena bonding further with Perry, they both work at the cafe after all, but we've only had a short interaction between the two.
  • Wade finally having a proper interaction with Lena and Holly.
  • Emma and Perry's possible relationship
  • Possible conflict between Emma and Ian / Lena over Seymour
  • A Chad Ian and Holly under the influence of Ivy, especially if Chad Ian initially ignored Holly, the two haven't actually had much interaction since both personalities have taken shape.
  • The gang's reaction to Ian's fight results
  • Holly and Emma having proper introductions, especially if Lena has been flirting with both.
  • Holly at least being aware of Ian and Minerva getting together.
  • Lena can officially pass Robert off to Holly now, though that fallout is likely still a bit down the road.
Of the three big events that have been hinted at since the early game, this is the one that has had the most storylines pointing to it and will be a reset button for a lot of storylines. Especially true if Ian or Lena having been whoring around. The MMA tournament tournament and Billy's photoshoot are fairly exclusive to just a few people from Ian's and Lena's groups respectively, at least for now. Admittedly, the scoop of both events can be expanded on rather easily after whatever shakeups are coming from the beach house.

To me, when EK initially announced that ORS was going to end around 16 chapters instead of 20, it felt like this was going to be the climax of the story, the four chapters after being wrap up to the minor storylines. Since we've gone back to 20, it's obviously changed a bit, but this is still going to be a major story climax and it's going to take time to sort it all out, and get the next storylines set.
Maybe is just me, but I am not too excited about the beach house update. So we have Ian, Wade, Perry, Emma, Holly and later Lena.
  • Perry might make a move on Emma - but at most we get the continuation of the after drugs scene.
  • Wade is still technically in a relationship with Cindy, so I doubt that he will do anything.
  • Emma might get a scene with Ian that will create some tension with Perry.
  • Emma might get a scene with Lena that won't create any tension if Lena's single.
  • There will be a "you've been cheating on me conversation" between Ian and Lena - this was set up previously by Ivy - telling her about Cindy (though this is just one path, you can still be with Cindy without anyone knowing or even suspecting it) and by Jeremy who heard rumors.
  • Last but not least - Holly - but I don't care about her, if she drowns, she won't be missed :devilish:
  • Everything else that you pointed out might happen, but I don't think that this conversations can really push the story too much.
Why just this 6?
  • Allison said she won't be there and she already got a scene in this update.
  • Same for Cindy and Cherry.
  • Jeremy wasn't invited - but I guess we'll see him with Ivy and or Lena, either on Friday or Saturday, before she leaves the city.
  • Louise is invisible for the group, which is a pity - she might get a scene with Lena on Friday or Saturday.
  • Nobody knows that Stan exists - I mean they do, but he's just that one dude that we've seen once at a concert.
  • Mike/Mark/Marcel/Robert/Seymour - could get a scene on Friday or Saturday.
Basically, this will be just a normal update. With only those 6 involved, the beach house could have been another night spent in the Fortress. Ian has his group and will spend most of his time alone with them (Friday, Saturday) and Lena has hers and she'll do the same thing.

What this party needs is to mix up the groups more and just like someone else pointed out, re do the truth or dare game. Ivy trying to get some sort of revenge on Cindy either by forcing her into admission that she cheated or by doing stuff with Wade/Ian. Ian helping out Perry with Emma or doing the opposite. Jeremy pushing Lena to show her true colors in order to prove to Ian that he wasn't talking shit for no reason and so on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Maybe is just me, but I am not too excited about the beach house update. So we have Ian, Wade, Perry, Emma, Holly and later Lena.
  • Perry might make a move on Emma - but at most we get the continuation of the after drugs scene.
  • Wade is still technically in a relationship with Cindy, so I doubt that he will do anything.
  • Emma might get a scene with Ian that will create some tension with Perry.
  • Emma might get a scene with Lena that won't create any tension if Lena's single.
  • There will be a "you've been cheating on me conversation" between Ian and Lena - this was set up previously by Ivy - telling her about Cindy (though this is just one path, you can still be with Cindy without anyone knowing or even suspecting it) and by Jeremy who heard rumors.
  • Last but not least - Holly - but I don't care about her, if she drowns, she won't be missed :devilish:
  • Everything else that you pointed out might happen, but I don't think that this conversations can really push the story too much.
Why just this 6?
  • Allison said she won't be there and she already got a scene in this update.
  • Same for Cindy and Cherry.
  • Jeremy wasn't invited - but I guess we'll see him with Ivy and or Lena, either on Friday or Saturday, before she leaves the city.
  • Louise is invisible for the group, which is a pity - she might get a scene with Lena on Friday or Saturday.
  • Nobody knows that Stan exists - I mean they do, but he's just that one dude that we've seen once at a concert.
  • Mike/Mark/Marcel/Robert/Seymour - could get a scene on Friday or Saturday.
Basically, this will be just a normal update. With only those 6 involved, the beach house could have been another night spent in the Fortress. Ian has his group and will spend most of his time alone with them (Friday, Saturday) and Lena has hers and she'll do the same thing.

What this party needs is to mix up the groups more and just like someone else pointed out, re do the truth or dare game. Ivy trying to get some sort of revenge on Cindy either by forcing her into admission that she cheated or by doing stuff with Wade/Ian. Ian helping out Perry with Emma or doing the opposite. Jeremy pushing Lena to show her true colors in order to prove to Ian that he wasn't talking shit for no reason and so on.
Ian might meet some new girl there for a one-night stand or something, same goes for Lena.
I actually believe EK will include something like that for Ian or Lena or both, especially if Lena and Ian are experimenting together it might provide opportunities for a threesome with some new random character or with Emma/Holly.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Ian might meet some new girl there for a one-night stand or something, same goes for Lena.
I actually believe EK will include something like that for Ian or Lena or both, especially if Lena and Ian are experimenting together it might provide opportunities for a threesome with some new random character or with Emma/Holly.
Maybe, I mean, we already got some scenes that appeared out of the blue, without too much build up, so it could happen.
  • Jack: "So, I have money, muscles, a big dick and I think you don't look too bad, do you want to fuck?"
  • Lena - in a perfect good relationship with Ian: "I have a boyfriend"
  • Jack: "You do, but are you brave enough to go for what you want?"
  • Lena: "Oh my god, I am so wet now. You convinced me, let's do it" :WaitWhat:

• Marcel: "So I've heard that you like the British Broadcasting Corporation, would you like to have some fun?"
  • Lena: "Where have you heard that? Anyway, yes I do, but I have a boyfriend"
  • Marcel: "Interesting - but are you good girl, or a naughty one?"
  • Lena: "Oh my god, I am so naughty - you convinced me"
  • ...Some time later...
  • Marcel - after find out that Lena is in the bathroom with Axel: "You can't do this in the club Lena, unless you do it with me :cool:"
And yes, I know that you can pick a different option, but still, this two scenes were way too random. I just hope that if Lena and Ian decide to do something with an unknown person, they'll do a better job of convincing that person.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
that would be hot I am in for cindy/ivy drama hope cindy /ivy drama exlodes :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:this 2 divas will never wanna be the number 2 too much potential :love:and with axel being on the yacht there is 100% chance ivy is trying to push ian/wade depends who cindy is dating guess ivy will find out and than send it to cindy or rub it under cindy noise and cindy doing the same as revenge I can imagin fits her cheracter

the drama posibilities are endless Ian cant get away always and ivy LOVES THE DRAMA

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The thing is, YOU got nothing to be dissatisfied about.
If I was her patron I probably would be, but since you are NOT, why the fuck do you care about how often she writes status updates?
All this crying and bitching about "how dare she" is pointless.

And just like I said, she will not abandon the game all of a sudden because she is making 20K or probably more a month. It's not impossible for her to do it but she will probably provide updated and excuses as much as possible to milk the money for as long as possible for no work.
I know what you mean. We're not patrons, we're pirates and we get the game for free, so we can't complain. But still, we have the right to share opinions about the game and the development process here. Although I understand that this will not lead to results, the only way to get something done is to subscribe to Patreon and post your ideas there. But there is some censorship there - for example, the mods on her Discord were unhappy that some people were complaining about Eva’s silence. Also, one of my friends was banned there for criticism.
I don't think Eva is doing deliberate milking - it's the overly branched structure that makes Eva have writing problems that she finds difficult to cope with. All her previous delays were related specifically to writing - she solved other problems by hiring an outsourced artist, unloading her work.
It is clear that she is trying to meet the fans halfway, breaking the entire episode into prologue/Ian/Lena parts in order to deliver at least some content in adequate periods of time. However, this decision doesn't benefit the game with two characters; moreover, Eva has to separately polish each small release from alpha to final, which adds even more time.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For grappler Ian, he needs level 5 Jiu Jitsu and high athletics. You can beat the opponent at 2.30 in R2. Other than grappling his low score in kickboxing hinders him a lot. I hope we get to balance it out later in the game. Otherwise, we'll be like Jeremy 2.0 in the grappling department as Jeremy is to kickboxing.
I did manage to finish him with an epic faceslam to the mat. Can't believe he wasn't knocked out after that, blud was tough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wade getting angry with Ian while Cindy is getting fucked in a yatch:whistle:
If they want to Cindy back both Ian and Wade should work on their Bodies, Ian should focus on Building muscles than Injecting Steroids and making his dick Shrink like a Leech shaped one :ROFLMAO: and Wade should leave his grumpy lil Goblin face outside work on Jiggling Belly :rolleyes:, Axel maybe Toxic but his that I can't comment on. Cindy will go a hundred times in Yatch if Axel has that body :whistle::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes