Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Maybe is just me, but I am not too excited about the beach house update. So we have Ian, Wade, Perry, Emma, Holly and later Lena.
  • Perry might make a move on Emma - but at most we get the continuation of the after drugs scene.
  • Wade is still technically in a relationship with Cindy, so I doubt that he will do anything.
  • Emma might get a scene with Ian that will create some tension with Perry.
  • Emma might get a scene with Lena that won't create any tension if Lena's single.
  • There will be a "you've been cheating on me conversation" between Ian and Lena - this was set up previously by Ivy - telling her about Cindy (though this is just one path, you can still be with Cindy without anyone knowing or even suspecting it) and by Jeremy who heard rumors.
  • Last but not least - Holly - but I don't care about her, if she drowns, she won't be missed :devilish:
  • Everything else that you pointed out might happen, but I don't think that this conversations can really push the story too much.
Why just this 6?
  • Allison said she won't be there and she already got a scene in this update.
  • Same for Cindy and Cherry.
  • Jeremy wasn't invited - but I guess we'll see him with Ivy and or Lena, either on Friday or Saturday, before she leaves the city.
  • Louise is invisible for the group, which is a pity - she might get a scene with Lena on Friday or Saturday.
  • Nobody knows that Stan exists - I mean they do, but he's just that one dude that we've seen once at a concert.
  • Mike/Mark/Marcel/Robert/Seymour - could get a scene on Friday or Saturday.
Basically, this will be just a normal update. With only those 6 involved, the beach house could have been another night spent in the Fortress. Ian has his group and will spend most of his time alone with them (Friday, Saturday) and Lena has hers and she'll do the same thing.

What this party needs is to mix up the groups more and just like someone else pointed out, re do the truth or dare game. Ivy trying to get some sort of revenge on Cindy either by forcing her into admission that she cheated or by doing stuff with Wade/Ian. Ian helping out Perry with Emma or doing the opposite. Jeremy pushing Lena to show her true colors in order to prove to Ian that he wasn't talking shit for no reason and so on.
What do you mean only those six scenes? Are you talking about only sex scenes?

For example, Wade finally having proper introductions with Lena and Holly can mean a lot, especially Lena. Lena can talk to Wade about who and what Axel is, and can help motivate him to action, or can hide who Axel is causing that his relationship with Cindy to suffer more. Lena also has the possibility of knowing about Ian and Cindy, combined with Perry's suspicions could lead to a huge blow up. There doesn't have to be a sex scene here for there to be a major development for Wade's story. Or imagine a Holly under the influence of Ivy unknowingly flirting with Wade, because she doesn't know about his relationship with Cindy. No sex, but Wade can be a measuring stick for how much Holly is being influenced by Ivy here.

Emma being there opens up the possibility of threesomes with the Lena / Ian pairing or the Lena / Holly pairing. I hesitate to say the Ian / Holly pairing, but I won't write it off entirely. Throwing Perry into the mix, not as a potential sex partner, but as someone that can catch Emma with Ian, Lena, is also a huge potential interaction that can do a lot to ruin his friendship with them. But if Emma is single, Perry could solidify his relation with her here. If Lena is in good relations with Seymour, that could also lead to a lot of drama between her and Emma, again not a sex scene, but a potential huge plot point and a reset of that relationship.

I don't understand your point about this event could take place at The Fortress. Almost this entire game could take place in the fortress and the story wouldn't change much, the point of them relocating is to keep the scenery fresh. We'll have several fresh pairings here, away from the influence of other cast members.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Maybe, I mean, we already got some scenes that appeared out of the blue, without too much build up, so it could happen.
  • Jack: "So, I have money, muscles, a big dick and I think you don't look too bad, do you want to fuck?"
  • Lena - in a perfect good relationship with Ian: "I have a boyfriend"
  • Jack: "You do, but are you brave enough to go for what you want?"
  • Lena: "Oh my god, I am so wet now. You convinced me, let's do it" :WaitWhat:

• Marcel: "So I've heard that you like the British Broadcasting Corporation, would you like to have some fun?"
  • Lena: "Where have you heard that? Anyway, yes I do, but I have a boyfriend"
  • Marcel: "Interesting - but are you good girl, or a naughty one?"
  • Lena: "Oh my god, I am so naughty - you convinced me"
  • ...Some time later...
  • Marcel - after find out that Lena is in the bathroom with Axel: "You can't do this in the club Lena, unless you do it with me :cool:"
And yes, I know that you can pick a different option, but still, this two scenes were way too random. I just hope that if Lena and Ian decide to do something with an unknown person, they'll do a better job of convincing that person.
Also, how can we forget EKs love for coincidences and drama. She will probably go with "Ian's Ex is vacationing nearby and there will be drama" or "Mike is on vacation there too", so it will create tension between Lena and Ian or produce another potential sex scene etc.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also, how can we forget EKs love for coincidences and drama. She will probably go with "Ian's Ex is vacationing nearby and there will be drama" or "Mike is on vacation there too", so it will create tension between Lena and Ian or produce another potential sex scene etc.
All of a sudden Ian's dad shows up and cucks Ian regardless of player input.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Interesting, it could be like a romantic comedy where Gillian appears hand in hand with her boyfriend (you bet who will be her boyfriend in the end) and Emma, seeing that sad moment for Ian, pretends to be the girlfriend to protect Ian, we could see a romance with Emma or a voyeuristic loser Ian next to Perry spying on Gillian and a cousin of Perry's who looks like him who falls in love with Ian? :unsure: o_O:LOL::LOL:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
She did it to keep her patrons engaged so they stay subbed for the next month, She wouldn't want to lose money because of the radio silence now would she. Funny how it works.... look at how happy her patrons are lol
She did it to keep her patrons engaged so they stay subbed for the next month, She wouldn't want to lose money because of the radio silence now would she. Funny how it works.... look at how happy her patrons are lol
Pretty sure 90% of her patrons are in the lowest tier possible, so a couple of bucks is no skin off their nose. And not being an ingrate is not the same as being a slobbering fanboy.

Reactions: GokutheG

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Most of the patrons either stop till the new update is released or switch to the lower tier if they want to keep supporting. The high-tier supporters are on another level of power-tripping and having parasocial relationships with the dev. Which is no surprise in today's clown society. If you give a small constructive criticism towards the dev they'll seethe and you can feel their breaths down your neck *shudders*.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Ian dad fucking Ivy before his cuck son,DO IT,EVAKISS!!
His Dad Might Show Ian how to Fuck a Lady, What will his Dad say? :unsure: Look My Fool Son Ian This is How we fuck a Lady in our Days not like you injecting tons of Steroids and making the Dick look like a Clown? :KEK::KEK::ROFLMAO: Do you think Ian will take the advice or He will be Horny enough to look at his Dad in Action? :LOL::LOL:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
All of a sudden Ian's dad shows up and cucks Ian regardless of player input.
fuck there is nothing more embarrassing than getting cucked by jordan cuckerson :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:talking about lobsters, the holy trinity and how to clean your room in 12 steps:KEK::KEK::KEK: hell no I will take perry over that one let the professionals like axel,mike,jeremy do the cucking thanks

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
His Dad Might Show Ian how to Fuck a Lady, What will his Dad say? :unsure: Look My Fool Son Ian This is How we fuck a Lady in our Days not like you injecting tons of Steroids and making the Dick look like a Clown? :KEK::KEK::ROFLMAO: Do you think Ian will take the advice or He will be Horny enough to look at his Dad in Action? :LOL::LOL:
better keep alison away from his dad :KEK::KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Both and thats why it needs to happen ASAP!
Now I understand, then if the father starts a relationship with Ivy (for the money obviously she does it) spending the father's fortune and when Ian goes to see his father Ivy opens the door and says "here is my dear son Now I am Your mom knows that" showing the ring, would it be a hard moment for Ian and Ivy's fanboys and an opportunity for a wild incest scene? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
ivy fans dont need to worry I bet that next chapter will 100% have ivy content she will spice up the camping trip and there will be drama based on holly/cindy and ivy will be trouble so ivylovers will get finaly ivy content I am sure just not the romance some poeple are hoping I guess it dosent really fit her character

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
ivy fans dont need to worry I bet that next chapter will 100% have ivy content she will spice up the camping trip and there will be drama based on holly/cindy and ivy will be trouble so ivylovers will get finaly ivy content I am sure just not the romance some poeple are hoping I guess it dosent really fit her character
You are forgetting something. If Jess can get romance option with Ian than Ivy will get easily if EK didn't...:cautious:.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes